20-1000
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Westin Richmond

Creating special memories at The Westin Richmond

The Westin Richmond, a AAA 4-Diamond rated hotel and a top three rated Westin in North America offers over 17,000 square feet of unique, sophisticated and stylish event space.  We offer delectable dining options, knowledgeable event professionals and serene surroundings. The Westin Richmond wedding reception package selections are an excellent choice for providing all of the elements needed to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for you and your guests at the Richmond hotel.  Our experienced catering staff will work with you to customize the wedding menu to accommodate the needs of you and your guests. When it comes to the wedding of your dreams, this is the Richmond hotel that will make it effortlessly elegant and unforgettable.

The Westin Richmond wedding reception package selections are an excellent choice for providing all of the elements needed to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for you and your guests.

The following services are included in all Westin wedding packages

• Food tasting
  • 4 hours of a full open bar
  • Hors d'ouevres during your cocktail hour
  • Plated dinner, dinner buffet or heavy hors d'ouevres dinner
  • Champagne toast for all of your guests
  • Cake cutting services
  • Bartenders, white glove butler passers, and chef attendants
  • Table linens of any color to create a unique an memorable custom color scheme for your reception
  • Westin centerpieces and decor
  • Votive candles
  • 24' x 24' dance floor
  • On-site wedding coordinator to oversee your special day
  • One luxury accommodation the night of the reception for the bride and groom

Our experienced and professional catering and culinary staff are also available to create custom menus and packages for your reception.

In addition to the items included in basic packages, you may choose to enhance your event by choosing one of the following services or items, consult your Westin wedding specialist for more information and pricing.

• Custom ice carvings and sculptures
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Upgrade to a premium bar
  • Wine service with dinner
  • Extended reception times
  • Wedding ceremony
  • Custom lighting designs and personalized monogram to create a wow experience for your reception

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I can only say good things about Callee Miller and the rest of the Westin Richmond staff. We never hired a wedding planner — Callee took care of everything.

Pros:
- All-in-one package includes tons of details: food, lighting, vases, chargers, folded napkins, silver stands for table numbers, linens…
- Two nights in a beautiful wedding suite. We bought a third night at a reduced rate
- Large event space
- Efficient staff, including bartenders, catering staff, and cake cutting
- Quick response time. Callee is ENDLESSLY patient.
- The courtyard has fire pits. Awesome!
- They let us add local Richmond breweries to our bar.
- They refrigerated all the flowers our florist dropped off early.

True Highlights:
1. The groom is Filipino so we wanted to include traditional foods. Callee arranged multiple tastings for us as the kitchen tried different recipes to create the food we wanted.
2. I was sick the week of the wedding, and I missed some of the reception because I was ill. Everyone was really helpful, outlining alternate timelines, boxing up some reception food since I couldn’t eat it, even sending chicken soup to our hotel room for me! This messed up our reception timeline, and all our vendors kept everything running smoothly. (Eventually I made it to the reception and had a lovely time!)
3. We stayed two nights at the Westin afterward, and there was only one staff member we interacted with who DIDN’T know us as “the newlyweds” and go out of her way to congratulate us.

Cons:
- Maybe not the best option for smaller weddings. But maybe there’s a smaller room.
- No exterior windows in the ballroom, though we could use the courtyard (our event was during the day).

I’d definitely recommend the Westin! The space is beautiful, especially the courtyard, and the food is good… but it’s their customer service that truly sets them apart. The entire staff is phenomenal.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Olivia, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I literally planned my wedding in 6 months and it wouldn't have went as great if it wasnt for the help of Katherine and Tisha. Theyyy are greattttttttttt and such a pleasure to work with. During the 6 months the amount of people attending my wedding went up by 100 ppl and they were still able to work with me. The Westin Richmond staff are amazing and provide GREAT customer services. I can't say one thing I loved most about the venue because everything was GREAT. I'm so happy that I choose the Westin for my venue...and if I had to do it again I wouldn't change a thing... the food was amazing. My guest wont stop talking about how amazing it was...thanks Westin Richmond for making my day a one to remember for all

Profile Picture yahtivah, 11/5/16, 1 Review

20 Photos

1 VIDEO

Events

6631 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230   See On Map
804-282-8444 (phone) 804-282-8445 (fax)
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm