69 Mayflower Heights Drive, Oakland, ME 04963 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Wedding Nurse

I have been in the "Wedding" Business for 22 years now................and I adore the planning of these events! I have written many unique and beautiful Ceremonies. I am available to travel all over the state and I can provide you with the names of dozens of satisfied couples.

Yesterday (11/6/2012) Maine voters passed Same-Sex Marriage!! I couldn't be more excited................and ready to go!

This is your Special Day. I will help you to make it memorable AND stress-free! Do you need help in locating a venue, band, DJ, caterer, bakery, photographer, or florist? I can help you find the right folks to work with; ones who will listen to you, as you articulate your dreams.

Also, I really am an RN. So this means that the entire Wedding Party will be in good hands! I can't wait to get started with you and your plans.

Check out my facebook page: "The Wedding Nurse", and send me an email to: gwen@theweddingnurse.com.

TheWeddingNurseAd0002
TheWeddingNurseLogo
MyBridalParty

3 Reviews for The Wedding Nurse

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2012

The Wedding Nurse was extremely organized and very flexible. Also, if we had any questions, it just took a quick phone call to reach her. Gwen also checked in with us throughout the process, not just regarding her services but also to make sure we were okay and managing any stress that may come our way. She was perfect and we have already recommended her to a few of our friends that are in the process of getting married.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Casondra · Married on 06/11/2012

Gwen was the PERFECT lady to marry us! My whole family LOVED her! Would really recommend to anyone, she is very open minded and I love that she supports gay marriage.

Sent on 06/24/2012

thea · Married on 08/06/2011

Gwen, was a amazing. We has seen her be an officiant at a friend's wedding and knew that she would be perfect for ours. She was incredibly flexible. We planned out the entire ceremony by email and phone since we live in FL. We met her the night of our rehearsal dinner and got to know her better. What an interesting woman. Her professionalism and sense of organization was astounding as well. She made everything so easy for us. The ceremony was beautiful. At the end she gives you a nice formal copy of your wedding ceremony and a certificate to keep for your memories. We can't say enough good things about Gwen and the service she provided.

Sent on 05/07/2012

The Wedding Nurse Pricing

The Wedding Nurse Price Rates

The Wedding Nurse FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• 69 Mayflower Heights Drive Oakland, 04963 See on map