Cottontail Couples

Portland, Maine View map

$350 Typical Price

Your wedding day is a blur of people, food, music, and emotion; in the middle of it all, the ceremony is that quiet bubble where you speak your heart and make a commitment to the one you love. I love partnering with couples and helping them to discover what they need to create that perfect moment. It is a gift to officiate a personal and meaningful ceremony that a couple can hold in their hearts forever.

As a wedding officiant, my role is to conduct a ceremony that celebrates your story, your hopes and wishes for the future, your beliefs about love, and anything you may want to share on your big day. I am thrilled to have a part in making your wedding unforgettable for you and your partner.

Almost any wedding can use someone in their corner to provide an extra set of hands, manage the flow of events, and help to handle any surprises. If you are looking for assistance with planning the rest of your wedding day, my background in event planning and coordination with a Fortune 500 company means that I can also offer you day-of coordination services!

Please find more information at www.cottontailcouples.com

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

ME

What languages do you speak?

English

• Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing and easy to work with

Emica was a dream to work with! We planned our small wedding in Portland and were looking to keep things simple. Emica made us feel at ease from start to finish. I highly recommend Emica if you're looking for an officiant!
    Melissa B. Married on 09/12/2020

Lovely personality

After our first meeting with Emica, we knew she would be the one to officiate our ceremony. She has a very warm relaxed energy that we wanted for our big day. My husband and I wanted a very intimate ceremony, and she definitely delivered. My guest had nothing but wonderful things to say about our ceremony and how magical and emotional it was. Emica is also very informational and helpful with any of your wedding needs, such as obtaining marriage certificate, name change and wedding planning.
    Our wedding was during the Covid Pandemic and I had no issues with her as a vendor for my ceremony. She always responded to emails promptly. The day of the ceremony she was very thoughtful of Covid protocols by bringing pens and sanitizer for the signing of the marriage certificate.
  • Carrie
    Carrie F. Married on 09/01/2020

A complete gem!

I have written and rewritten this so many times because I want this review to be PERFECT and instantly make you fall in love with Emica. She added so much to our wedding day and is part of so many good memories that it brings me to tears every time. She is that good you guys! My husband and I instantly felt comfortable when we met with Emica. Her calming presence, friendly personality, and wedding experience made it so easy to chose her for our big day! She was early to everything, well prepared and organized, and a very good communicator. Our wedding was postponed because of the Covid pandemic and she made it a breeze to move things around. Working with her to customize our ceremony was the best, as she added so many personal touches in her speech and we were able to recite our “I do”s and exchange our own written vows. She has loads of helpful tips and tricks to get through your wedding! At our wedding rehearsal Emica knew to time all the bridal party’s walks down the aisle to the music we chose so I could see where everything would work out time-wise …..my mind was blown! Then during a private moment of bridal panic and chaos she lead me to a quiet corner and was there for me. It meant the world to me and I’ll never forget how she made me feel. These are just some examples of what a great person she is! Our guests also really loved her and came up to us after the ceremony to compliment her. Brides, she is going to make you feel so taken care of and special! You will be in the best hands, I cannot say enough good things! Emica thank you so much, you’re one of the best humans ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

74 Bailey Avenue Portland, Maine, 04103
2079290018
Location of (Cottontail Couples)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding