The Wedding Gallery

Williamston, MI View map

The Wedding Gallery of Williamston offers a grand assortment of exquisite bridal gowns at prices you’ll love! We invite you to stroll through our gallery where we’re confident that you will find your dream designer dress.

We have an elegant selection of bridesmaid, Mother-of-the-bride & groom, flower girl, prom and formal gowns that we promise will capture your beauty. The men are not forgotten with reasonable rental prices on the latest styles of tuxes.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of utmost importance. Our friendly staff is committed to serving you and making your experience a memory to cherish.

The Wedding Gallery: A bridal masterpiece where every bride is framed in beauty.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (517) 655-2929 or email our store manager brandi@theweddinggallery101.com

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Consignment
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
    Jayme Married on 06/27/2015
    The staff were all very nice and helpful! I was unsure of what type of dress I was looking for and they were very supportive and gave me many options until I found the one I loved!!
    Alivia Married on 10/03/2015
    I bought my wedding gown from The Wedding Gallery after falling in love with it at bridal show. Between the time when I purchased my dress and went to get alterations, they hired a new seamstress whose prices were a bit higher than the previous seamstress. I was a bit shocked by the increase in price, but after Alia altered my dresses I feel like it was so worth the price. She made my dress look like it was created for me and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. My groom was blown away by how I looked and everyone commented on how stunning my dress was. I definitely recommend stopping by The Wedding Gallery if you're looking for a gorgeous dress at a great price!
  • Christina and Sara
    Christina Married on 06/17/2017
    This little shop was awesome to work with. They were have a great sale this summer and I found my dress for $100! Insane!

101 E. Grand River Williamston, 48895
517-655-7879

Tue-Wed: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Thu: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (The Wedding Gallery)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding