515 S Morgan Street, Granbury, TX 76048 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Connection

Top 5 reasons to select Something Blue

1. Our reputation! Starting with your initial contact with Something Blue, we strive to provide you with enjoyable experiences every step of the way. We have albums full of "Thank You" cards and notes from our previous clients. And many of them continue to reccomend us to all of their friends!

2. Proven experience! With Over 15years in DFW, Something Blue has the experience and know-how to create beautiful , dream-like events. Yours could be next!

3. Outstanding value! You can pay less or you can pay more, but you won't get the service and value that Something Blue provides you. We encourage you to compare before you sign a contract.

4. Our 'Style! Many brides and vendors alike will tell you our events look like they are straight out of a magazine. Something Blue stays up on the latest trends and color selections to provide you with the best!

5. Our 'Boutique' is absolutely wonderful! From Coordiantion to Invitaions and so much in-between, SBW provides you with a one-stop shopping convenience that you just won't find anywhere else!

Follow The Wedding Connection on

The Wedding Connection 7
  • Liz

Liz G · Married on 05/11/2019

One word - amazing!

HeidiBeth and her team were absolutely amazing for our wedding. I contacted her in early February of 2019 to plan a wedding for May 2019! She hit the ground running and found literally the perfect venue for us, a designer one-of-a-kind dress and handled everything for me. I have a 2 year old so I was not able to devote the normal time and energy to a wedding and was very hands off. But, she understood my vision from the start and the execution was to die for. Also, we stayed within budget which was HUGE because I know so many people who go way over budget on their wedding. Wish I could go back and relive my special day. I would absolutely pick HeidiBeth again!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Neta Ruiloba · Married on 01/20/2019

Thank You HeidiBeth and Team!

I really enjoyed working with HeidiBeth throughout the wedding process. She was a great sounding board throughout the process and I really appreciated all the advice she gave me along the way. She and her team were great coordinating with all the vendors leading up to the big day and it was amazing to not need to worry about how everything would come together as HeidiBeth and her team took care of that. On the day of the wedding I just got to be present and enjoy the day and I am so happy I decided to work with HeidiBeth and her Team!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle McNally Knapp · Married on 11/23/2018

Michelle Knapp MOB

I recommend using them! Their services were a invaluable! My daughter, her fiance & the rest of the bridal party were all military and stationed out of state. The grooms family is from California. That left me to plan, orchestrate, and facilitate an entire wedding! A friend recommended Heidibeth, and from the moment I met her, I could feel the stress lifted off me. She was in-tuned to every detail my daughter described. We were able to work together, Face-timing with the bride, and bring a beautiful ceremony to life. I was able to enjoy the evening. She was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/02/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Wedding Connection FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,450.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Oak Water Ranch
    Oak Water Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We LOVE this team of wonderful vendors! Everything from planning, cakes, floral, catering, photos and so much more, they always exceed our expectations. Our brides we share are always so happy with their products and service. We highly recommend them!

• Tie The Knot Weddings
    Tie The Knot Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Heidi Beth and she is awesome. I would recommend her to any of my couples that I work with.

• lora ralston photography
    lora ralston photography Wedding Photographers

I work with Heidi on alot of wedding and the Granbury Wedding Connection is great. Its a one stop shop I wish I would have had something like this when I got married.

• 515 S Morgan Street Granbury, 76048 See on map