The Wedding Connection Reviews

The Wedding Connection 7
  • Liz

Liz G · Married on 05/11/2019

One word - amazing!

HeidiBeth and her team were absolutely amazing for our wedding. I contacted her in early February of 2019 to plan a wedding for May 2019! She hit the ground running and found literally the perfect venue for us, a designer one-of-a-kind dress and handled everything for me. I have a 2 year old so I was not able to devote the normal time and energy to a wedding and was very hands off. But, she understood my vision from the start and the execution was to die for. Also, we stayed within budget which was HUGE because I know so many people who go way over budget on their wedding. Wish I could go back and relive my special day. I would absolutely pick HeidiBeth again!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Neta Ruiloba · Married on 01/20/2019

Thank You HeidiBeth and Team!

I really enjoyed working with HeidiBeth throughout the wedding process. She was a great sounding board throughout the process and I really appreciated all the advice she gave me along the way. She and her team were great coordinating with all the vendors leading up to the big day and it was amazing to not need to worry about how everything would come together as HeidiBeth and her team took care of that. On the day of the wedding I just got to be present and enjoy the day and I am so happy I decided to work with HeidiBeth and her Team!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle McNally Knapp · Married on 11/23/2018

Michelle Knapp MOB

I recommend using them! Their services were a invaluable! My daughter, her fiance & the rest of the bridal party were all military and stationed out of state. The grooms family is from California. That left me to plan, orchestrate, and facilitate an entire wedding! A friend recommended Heidibeth, and from the moment I met her, I could feel the stress lifted off me. She was in-tuned to every detail my daughter described. We were able to work together, Face-timing with the bride, and bring a beautiful ceremony to life. I was able to enjoy the evening. She was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Casey Buell · Married on 11/23/2018

10/10 would recommend!

Heidibeth and her team at Something-Blue Weddings completely enhanced our entire wedding experience. Heidibeth managed to create exactly what I had envisioned, down to details that I had completely forgotten by the time the wedding came around. My husband and I are both military, as was our entire wedding party. As such, we were planning a wedding from 1000 miles away. Heidibeth worked with our situation to make our vision happen. We were able to dream and be as creative as we wanted, and she took over the details! She was invaluable during the day of the wedding, ensuring all of the pieces fell together smoothly, while simultaneously caring for my husband and I while we took in the events of the day. Since the wedding, she has gone above and beyond to help us cherish our memories, giving us little mementos we would never have thought of if not for her. We are SO grateful for Something-Blue Weddings, and can with 100% certainty say they will make THE difference for your wedding. They can take your dream and make it a reality, and then help it go off without a hitch. Absolutely worth it--you won’t regret working with them!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Janna · Married on 09/22/2018

HeidiBeth is amazing! She is professional, assertive, friendly, and always had a positive attitude. My husband and I were well taken care of during our wedding. She stayed in constant communication with our vendors so people knew where to be and what to do. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you HeidiBeth!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Tara · Married on 06/16/2018

HeidiBeth and her team were so amazing. We are so thankful they were the ones to make our big day so special. Our wedding had basically zero issues and went so smoothly. My husband and I were taken care of the entire evening. They also made the process super easy for my parents while paying for the wedding. HeidiBeth met us for appointments, drove to my mothers house to bring a bouquet for my bridal portraits and she gave us the best adivice on venders. We were so happy with our wedding!!! Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

HeidiBeth and her team were integral at my wedding this past weekend! She was professional, thorough, assertive and made sure everything was flawless. Was so great to be able to trust that things were getting taken care of so I could spend the day enjoying it. Thanks Something Blue!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hayden · Married on 11/04/2017

Best. Decision. Ever!

My wife and I absolutely loved HeidiBeth and her team! From the beginning, she was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, creative and organized. Her connections with vendors brought us some amazing people, but also fair prices. We felt very comfortable putting our wedding in her hands. Her “day-of” services arenwhere she truly shines, though. My wife and I were able to focus on enjoying our wedding with each other and our guests while she took care of everything. We felt taken care of and relaxed throughout the entire day. We could not have imagined having our dream wedding without HeidiBeth’s help and expertise.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • W

Wendi Sfakishoward · Married on 11/04/2017

HeidiBeth will make your wedding dreams come true!

HIRE THIS LADY AND HER TEAM!! Sincerely, there are so many things that as a Bride,Groom or Parent that you haven't even thought of. The great part is...HeidiBeth has thought of everything and much more! She WILL have a wonderful solution, a great opinion, a vendor with whom she can negotiate with to save you money. It's truly the best money you will spend during your wedding planning journey. During my son and daughter-in-love's wedding planning, she helped me throw a carnival- themed shower- complete with a giant red tent, a snow cone stand, hot dog cart, kissing booth, an adult bounce house and soo much more. She helped me throw an amazing "Day of the Dead " rehearsal dinner with themed tables, wonderful appetizers and dinner, themed desserts, Mariachis...the works. My son and daughter-in-love had the most unique, romantic , amazing wedding. HeidiBeth kept their vision while making suggestions and offering a seasoned opinion. Their vision for their dream wedding included deluxe invitations and day -of printing, over-the-top catering and bar service, a caricature artist, a cigar roller, floral that included a 7' tall freestanding floral wreath, wreaths for the bridesmaids to carry, tartan plaid and floral pocket squares for the groomsmen and floral incorporated into their vision of a" travel theme to fictional places" throughout their reception. She somehow pulled it ALL together, let us know when we were going wayyyy over budget (and tried to rein us in!), helped find vendors, negotiate contracts with vendors, hotels, buses ( and all with great prices!!), whatever was needed, she did it and did it excellently . The day of their best day ever she and her team took charge, and made all the magic my son and daugher-in-love had dreamed of come to life!! She truly surpassed all our high expectations and I would not hesitate to hire her to do ANY event . If you can dream it, she WILL make it happen. She is a one-of -a-kind person and she will make all your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Wedding Connection 8
    The Wedding Connection 9

Bailey · Married on 09/24/2017

Heidi Beth and her team were amazing! I wish we had started working with her from the very beginning! But even with the short amount of time she was given (1 month), she managed to make everything perfect and stress free! Me, my husband and family were able to really enjoy the night and not worry about a thing. We are so thankful for her and her team and could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    The Wedding Connection 10
    The Wedding Connection 11
    The Wedding Connection 12
    The Wedding Connection 13

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

HeidiBeth and her team did a great job as day of coordinators for my wedding in June 2017. I was looking for someone to take over responsibilities day of so I could step back and really enjoy my day and that is exactly what happened! Thank you so much for being so wonderful and helpful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Gina · Married on 05/22/2016

HeidiBeth and her team truly made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a beautiful and special celebration. We were very pleased with everything - from the delicious food to the beautiful flowers, lighting and centerpieces. Many of our guests told us it was one of the nicest weddings they had ever attended. All of the details were taken care of - both big and small. Since my husband and I live out-of-town, it would not have been possible for us to have planned and carried out this wedding without HeidiBeth. Her experience, vendor recommendations and coordination skills were invaluable. Her patience and professionalism were also greatly appreciated.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2015

Heidi Beth and her team has been amazing! 2 months until the wedding and she has made everything stress free for me!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/10/2015

We chose the complete wedding package, minus the photographer, which was a life saver for us since we didn't live in the city where the wedding was to take place. Heidi Beth was not only our wonderful professional wedding planner, but she became a good friend. She was so easy to work with, had great ideas, but listened to ours. The name "Granbury Wedding Connection" fits it to a "T". Heidi Beth has great connections. She knows the vendors and they respect her. It seemed like everytime we met with her and described to her what we wanted, she knew exactly what we were talking about. My daughter just mentioned that she would love to have an antique fire truck take her and her new husband from the reception(her husband is a fireman). With Heidi's "connections", she made it happen. What a surprise for the groom. Her flexibility with our meeting time schedule was so helpful. She would meet us after we got off from work. The day of the wedding was worry free for us because Heidi Beth was there taking care of things. We had a beautiful wedding with so many of Heidi Beth's special touches. The cakes weres more beautiful that we could have imagined as were the flowers. Her calmness rubs off on you. We truly didn't have to worry about one thing. You will not only love the professional planning of Heidi Beth, but you will also love her!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Kenneth · Married on 07/13/2014

The Wedding Connection is unequaled. Everything is done for you, no stress, she means it when she says everything but the dress. With all the deals and special rates she gets on the flowers, cake etc., the savings you get and the attention to detail makes it senseless to plan it all yourself. You can get the perfect wedding with no stress and all within your budget.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Charli · Married on 06/14/2014

We loved everything about our wedding. Heidi Beth and her staff did an amazing job and we didn't have to lift a finger!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

HeidiBeth and her team at The Wedding Connection were amazing! They were so helpful and easy going throughout the whole process, which meant a lot as wedding planning can become stressful! HeidiBeth helped us make sure we had all details taken care of-- most of which I never would have thought of! I was helping my mom plan the wedding from out of town and I was so grateful that my mom had HeidiBeth there to also help her. My mom always felt so much better after meeting with HeidiBeth. She helped eliminate stress and concerns, worked with us, let us change our minds a lot, and went above and beyond to help make our day exactly as we wanted! She helped us work within our budget and had fantastic recommendations on vendors. The whole day was beautiful, and it is because of the countless hours that she and her team spent into taking care of each little detail. My husband and I (nor the rest of our family) never had to worry during the whole day as she managed the flow and organization of the evening, allowing us to just enjoy our day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • W

Kenneth · Married on 06/01/2014

Sent on 07/27/2014

Heidi Beth and the Granbury Wedding Connection made it so easy. Most brides I talk to were so stressed an said that wedding planning was horrible. I experienced none of this. After just meeting with Heidi Beth a few times she understood what we wanted and took care of the rest, right down to giving schedules to our bridal party and relatives. Granbury Wedding Connection is definitely worth every penny. You get exactly what you pay for.

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • Kelly.Molder

kelly · Married on 12/14/2013

Heidibeth and Jacqline made my wedding what it was. I had caterer mess ups, floral mess ups, and feeling completely overwhelmed and these two brought everything together for my wedding. My wedding could not have happened without them. People do not think anything bad could happen on your wedding day, but behind the scenes it does and it all happened to me. This is why investing in a wedding coordinator is a must amongst all brides. They handle it all. When my florist royal screwed up my bouquet, Heidibeth took it apart and reassembled it to the best that she could to resemble what wanted. When the florist did not leave the toss bouquet, Heidibeth made one for me. When no one was dancing on the dance floor, Jacqline was there to get my guests out there. When the catering crew was not doing their job, Heidibeth and Jacqline were right there to pick up the slack. From beginning to the very end, these two ladies were there for me! Any bride would be lucky to have them on her wedding day! Dont wait, call Heidibeth today!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2013

Heidi Beth and her team gave my husband and I an absolutely perfect wedding day! She worked incredibly hard for us and we appreciate everything she's done! I've already passed her name on to many other "brides to be." Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Heidi Beth!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Chris · Married on 04/12/2013

The Wedding Connection is amazing. When it comes to weddings there is no better place to go than the wedding connection. Heidi Beth and her team put together some special and unforgettable experiences on a daily basis. Their customer service and one on one connection cant be beat. For the wedding of your dreams no one comes close to The Wedding Connection.
    Call 817-573-3332 to make your dreams a reality !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Chandler · Married on 04/21/2012

HeidiBeth and her team were such a joy to work with during one of the most important times of my life- my wedding! She made it manageable, positive, and FUN! I had a perfect wedding, all thanks to her!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2012

Oh my goodness, our wedding exceeded our expectations and blew us away! We can’t Thank You enough. Robert said you were there for hours working so hard, we appreciate it, and you were too kind.

It was so much fun and amazing in every way! Cake, Floral, Catering, etc... All fabulous! The ceremony looked gorgeous! We were truly blessed to find you!

You were so patient and generous with your time with us in planning and re-planning our special day on our tight budget. The words "Thank You" fall short for what I wish could be expressed. We thank you for all the time, effort, and encouragement you have given us. You are truly a blessing!

We highly recommend you to all, on every budget!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Nancy · Married on 04/07/2012

We were very happy with the all of your services. I don't think we could have done it with you! The vendors did a fabulous job. If only HeidiBeth could have ordered a cool breeze in to the garden!

The flowers were flawless, meal delicious and the cake beautiful. We received very sincere compliments on every aspect of the event. Kudos. Overall a very happy experience & memory.

Thanks!