Portland, ME 04103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Waiters

A talented and dynamic wedding band based in Portland, Maine, The Waiters have over 20 years of experience delivering amazing music service. With high energy and excitement, they provide music from the beginning to end of your special day.

With six members of the band, each adds a unique voice for the overall success of your wedding day music. Performing a variety of genres including blues, classic rock, dance, funk, gospel, jazz, oldies and swing, you are sure to find the right music to fit your style. Couples have the options of choosing from the Premiere, Classic or Jazz Trio wedding package as they plan your music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and/or rehearsal dinner. Services include:

• Instrumentals

The Waiters 5
The Waiters 6
The Waiters 7

Mallory · Married on 09/02/2017

I have been listening to The Waiters for a few years now and once I got engaged I knew I had to contact Bernie right away! I couldn't have chosen a better band to play at our Maine wedding in August. Bernie was professional and very responsive to any questions that we had. My husband and I were most impressed with the band going out of their way to learn a song they had not played before (for the first dance), we were extremely thrilled with the outcome! Thank you to The Waiters for going above and beyond on our wedding day, we couldn't have chose a better band!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about The Waiters! They are spectacular!!! All night long guests kept coming up to me asking who they were, where they are from, and if I can give them their number so they can book them for their event. Their music caters to all ages! They were the highlight of my wedding for sure! I had been so worried about getting the music right so my grandparents would be happy & also the younger crowd want to dance. They nailed it!!! Bernie & the band were so wonderful to work with. They learned our favorite song and were willing to do whatever it took to make our day perfect! They could not be nicer. I went to high school with Rachel and she blows me away every time I hear her sing! PLEASE do yourself a favor and book these guys ASAP! You will NOT regret it! I can't wait to have another party & have them play again! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for making our day so amazing and rocking the music!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Waiters 12
    The Waiters 13
    The Waiters 14

The Waiters FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System