The Waiters Reviews

The Waiters 5
  • Andrea

Andrea Leonardo · Married on 10/05/2019

Best wedding band

When Stephanie and I decided to go with a band for our wedding we knew we wanted someone that we were excited to work with. Bernie was super wonderful, had questions answered quickly, and made sure we felt comfortable going into our wedding day with everything figured out. The Waiters are an all in one wedding band. Arthur helped us figure out which songs we were going to use for the ceremony and played them on the keyboard. He even had a microphone ready for our officiate. During the cocktail hour they had a three-piece jazz ensemble. The view of a mountain surrounding us, sunny fall day, great food, friends and jazz music we couldn’t have asked for it to be a more perfect moment. As cocktail hour came to an end the band was set up and ready to go inside the barn. Rachael was great, she came out to ask a few questions and made sure to stick to a timeline we hand discussed. We loved having a lead female vocalist and she was amazing. From start to finish The Waiters did not disappoint. If you are looking for a perfect wedding band, The Waiters are it.

The Waiters 6
    The Waiters 7
    The Waiters 8
    Sent on 11/06/2019

hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

This band is incredible! Bernie was great answering all my emails and bejnr available to chat on phone. Rachel is an amazing vocalist and the band made the party! I would recommend them highly!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mallory · Married on 09/02/2017

I have been listening to The Waiters for a few years now and once I got engaged I knew I had to contact Bernie right away! I couldn't have chosen a better band to play at our Maine wedding in August. Bernie was professional and very responsive to any questions that we had. My husband and I were most impressed with the band going out of their way to learn a song they had not played before (for the first dance), we were extremely thrilled with the outcome! Thank you to The Waiters for going above and beyond on our wedding day, we couldn't have chose a better band!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about The Waiters! They are spectacular!!! All night long guests kept coming up to me asking who they were, where they are from, and if I can give them their number so they can book them for their event. Their music caters to all ages! They were the highlight of my wedding for sure! I had been so worried about getting the music right so my grandparents would be happy & also the younger crowd want to dance. They nailed it!!! Bernie & the band were so wonderful to work with. They learned our favorite song and were willing to do whatever it took to make our day perfect! They could not be nicer. I went to high school with Rachel and she blows me away every time I hear her sing! PLEASE do yourself a favor and book these guys ASAP! You will NOT regret it! I can't wait to have another party & have them play again! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for making our day so amazing and rocking the music!

The Waiters 9
    The Waiters 14
    The Waiters 15
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Geneva · Married on 09/24/2016

Hire The Waiters!! They've been performing at weddings for a really long time and have so much experience with how to get a crowd dancing and then keep them dancing. Bernie's energy is infectious and the whole band was so easy to work with and SO FUN to party with! They provided our ceremony keyboard music, a 3-piece jazz trio for cocktail hour, and then the full band played for dancing and it was just a a blast. They're so easy to work with--literally, Bernie would tell us when we were fretting about music placement that "We'll play wherever there's power". So low-maintenance, so accommodating, and so much FUN.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Abigale · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely fantastic ! The waiters were so easy to work with and played phenomenally well. I could go on and on about this band but I will leave it at this... If you want to have the most energetic, talented, and engaging band to play at your wedding or any other function for that matter book with The Waiters now !!!! They will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 10/13/2016

The Waiters were fabulous! They brought exactly the right feel to our wedding and Bernie was wonderful and friendly. I couldn't recommend them more. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2015

The Waiters are fantastic! Best band around - they made our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Megan · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Best wedding band

Bernie was the easiest vendor to work with! Always accommodating and the band went above and beyond for our day!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Kingsbury · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, fun, professional.

The waiters were absolutely amazing. They were able to accommodate our special song requests as well as creating a truly memorable experience for our guests.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Samantha · event on: 10/13/2017

The Waiters got our party up and dancing!

Sent on 10/24/2017