Vines Mansion

Loganville, GA View map

Vines Mansion is an idyllic setting for any event that needs to evoke whimsy, fantasy, and the serene calm of nature.
Set within 25 sprawling acres of greenery, east of Atlanta, the gardens are scattered with Grecian statues, beautiful fountains, and quiet ponds. Through the trees run numerous streams that lead to the enchanting Swan Lake.
Throughout the gardens, there are annuals and perennials that bloom year-round as well as a rose garden, so at any time of the year, the gardens provide a tranquil backdrop and pastoral retreat into nature.
Nestled within the gardens and arboretum sits a beautiful Manor House that serves as the perfect venue for any occasion.
The Vines Mansion was a private estate until 1990, when Charles and Myrna Adams converted their estate into a public garden for the Lawrenceville, Snellville area. After years of being public through the Vines Botanical Gardens Foundation, the estate was converted into the unique private event venue it is today.
With its stately columns and grand entrance, Vines Mansion makes a statement and provides a majestic atmosphere within the tranquility of the nature that surrounds it.

Amanda Married on 09/09/2011
    This venue fit my personality to the T. It was perfect as it was, no needed add ons it was plainly beautiful! VERY reasonable in price, loved the coordinator, was very understanding and cooperative with my wishes for my big day. This venue also has a seperate park behind the mansion where you can go on anniversaries and have a picnic at the venue you were married at every year, can't do that at every venue!
  • Mrs. Roots
    Bianca Married on 06/19/2010
    I was married at the Vines Mansion on 6/20/10. The service that Dave and Barb gave me was excellent!! I felt like I was the only bride they were working with!! That felt amazing. I had no clue what I was doing walking into planning for my wedding, and the both of them were so knowledgeable and helped me through the entire process from beginning to end. I absolutely loved my experience w/them and the day of my wedding I felt like a princess with all of their assistance and attention.
    Meghan Married on 04/05/2008
    The Vines is a GORGEOUS place for a wedding and/or reception. I used it, and I was very pleased. The grounds are beautiful- a lake and several gardens back up to a huge and beautiful manor house. It is a large enough venue to hold several hundred people, which makes it ideal in case it rains out your outdoor plans.

Cathy is the coordinator, and she meets with you several times leading up to the wedding to ensure that everything is just as you want it to be. Chef Eric caters all events at The Vines, and he is a nationally award-winning chef. The food for our wedding was perfect, and everyone enjoyed it. They can do buffet, passed, or seated for your meal, and everything will be delicious.

My reception went very smoothly, with Cathy moving in the background to ensure that there were no hitches or problems. Her staff was friendly and polite, and everyone had a great time.

3500 Oak Grove Rd. Loganville, GA, 30052
Location of (Vines Mansion)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues