The Treasury

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $15k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $15k For 100 Guests

The Treasury is a historic venue built in 1921 that originally served as a bank in the heart of Oakland County. It's architecture and ambiance are truly one of kind. In 2018, renovations commenced to restore it's grand elegance and give the ballroom a contemporary appeal. The venue consists of a the Main Ballroom Floor, the Mezzanine Level , a separate Gallery space and a massive Bridal Suite, that overlooks the entire space. The venue has a capacity of over 600 total guests, and is 8,000 total square feet. We only host one event per day. This means that your wedding will receive the undivided attention of the award winning staff. The Treasury is ideal for receptions of 100 or more guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

1 Event/Day with 3 different spaces (The Gallery, The Mezzanine Level, The Main Floor)

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Catering Services
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Kristine
    Kristine L. Married on 05/20/2022

Statement Wedding in a Classic Setting!

The Treasury ballroom is the most beautiful setting for a wedding that our family could ever imagine for our daughter. Hayley Chartier, the regional director, is truly a gifted expert in her field and made planning a wedding in 16 weeks completely manageable. The venue is simply elegant and matched our style and taste perfectly. The food was of excellent quality, and we were able to offer our guests 4 different entree options with chef created sides and pairings. The full-service bar was top notch, as well as also the entire staff. They were all very professional, and we were so very proud the day of our daughter's wedding that we hosted at The Treasury. The venue was thoroughly clean in every aspect. We could not be more pleased with our very positive experience. Our guests were extremely impressed with the Venue, the food, ambiance, staff and the entire evening. Beautiful!
    Jennifer H. Married on 04/22/2022

The best wedding you could ever have!

If I could give this place more stars than 5, I would. We recently held our wedding ceremony and reception at this venue (4/22/22). There are so many amazing to be said! Hayley and her staff were present through the entire planning process and day-of activities. They were available to answer any question and did so as thoroughly as they could. The venue is absolutely stunning and will have your guests in awe. It is in a convenient location in Pontiac, plus who doesn't love complimentary valet parking so your guests arrive with ease.
    We used their catering company, From Scratch Catering. The food was phenomenal and people could not stop talking about it! You will leave satisfied and not needing to stop to eat on your way home.
    All in all, if I could do my wedding again, I wouldn't change a single thing!

• Jocelyn
    Jocelyn S. Married on 11/03/2021

Perfect Wedding Venue! Super helpful & clear communicators!

The Treasury has been phenomenal to work with throughout this entire pandemic! We had to move our original April 3, 2020 wedding date 3 times now, and throughout it all they have been super accommodating. Jeff and Hayley have clearly communicated to us, by phone and email, how we can best plan our reception around all of the changing circumstances. My husband and I were married at a home wedding in March, and now plan to have our full reception in March 2021. So excited for our reception at the Treasury in March!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Jeff  Jacobs
Jeff Jacobs
Venue Director/Catering Director

Thanks for checking out The Treasury! Helping to transform this venue has been one of the most rewarding projects I have ever been involved with. I have been in the hospitality industry for over 20 years, even though it's not what I went to school for.

I am also the owner of From Scratch Catering, based out of Saginaw, Michigan. My mother owns a catering business that was started by my grandparents so I guess it was destiny. For the past 15 years, my focus has been primarily weddings and corporate functions. I look forward to hosting your event at The Treasury!

Hayley  Chartier
Hayley Chartier
Regional Director

It has been nothing less than an amazing experience being a part of The Treasury team and helping to transform this beautiful facility. I have been in the hospitality and event industry for the past 10 years. Through that time, I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, studying Hospitality and Entrepreneurship at Northwood University.

My background stems from the fine dining aspet of the food and beverage industry. My previous position provided the opportunity to cater to Dow's leadership team and CEO on an everyday basis. Weddings and other social events have also been a primary focus within my experience. I look forward to bringing my experience down to Oakland County to help build The Treasury and the City of Pontiac.

30 N. Saginaw St. Pontiac, MI, 48342
Location of (The Treasury)

The Treasury frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Treasury?

The Treasury includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

At The Treasury, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Treasury includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At The Treasury, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Treasury includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • Specialty Beer
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of The Treasury in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Treasury for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Treasury for wedding events?

The Treasury offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does The Treasury offer?

The Treasury offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does The Treasury offer for wedding events?

The Treasury offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Treasury have available for wedding events?

The Treasury offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Treasury and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Treasury is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues