30 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac, MI 48342 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Treasury

A new beginning: Built in 1921...and in 2018 The Treasury will undergo a transformation to become one of the premier event venues in Oakland County. With a 650-person capacity, corporate events, social gatherings and weddings are slated to take place. The main lobby floor, which resembles a grand ballroom more than a lobby, will be used as Pontiac’s newest event space.

treasury bw 51 1028719

1 User photo

The Treasury 1

Katie Emmendorfer · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Have Your Wedding Here!!

My fiance and I actually had another venue booked when we decided to check out the Treasury. I didn't expect anything to come of it but we got an email and decided it didn't hurt to go look. Let me tell you - we immediately fell in love! We dropped our old venue, booked the Treasury and never looked back. We are getting married in September and switching venues was probably the best decision that we made. Jeff and Hayley have been nothing short of amazing to work with. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming but they are so great and walking you through every aspect. The building is gorgeous - especially since the reopening. I feel 100% confident that our wedding is going to be beautiful and a big part of that is the Treasury. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Stephanie Hubbs · Married on 06/05/2019

Great event space!

Beautifully restored with all of the vintage charm and character of a early 1900’s grand ballroom. Host an event at The Treasury and you will not he disappointed! Large areas for dining and dancing, with many intimate areas for guest to socialize as well. The original ceiling is magnificent! Historical venues are all the rage and this one in downtown Pontiac is amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2019

• 30 N. Saginaw St. Pontiac, MI, 48342 See on map
    (248) 535-1434 (Phone number)