30 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac, MI 48342 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Treasury

The Treasury is a historic venue built in 1921 that originally served as a bank in the heart of Oakland County. It's architecture and ambiance are truly one of kind. In 2018, renovations commenced to restore it's grand elegance and give the ballroom a contemporary appeal. The venue consists of a the Main Ballroom Floor, the Mezzanine Level , a separate Gallery space and a massive Bridal Suite, that overlooks the entire space. The venue has a capacity of over 600 total guests, and is 8,000 total square feet. We only host one event per day. This means that your wedding will receive the undivided attention of the award winning staff. The Treasury is ideal for receptions of 100 or more guests.

treasury bw 51 1028719

The Treasury 5
  • Jana

Jana Mcqueen · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Enthusiastic about our choice

My daughter and I had viewed several venues for her wedding, but we decided to wait and make our final decision after The Treasury’s open house. The Treasury is absolutely gorgeous , and I feel confident that both Hayley and Jeff will make sure that the ceremony and reception will proceed accordingly as planned. Yes, we immediately reserved the venue!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Decker · Married on 11/02/2019

From a vendor prospective

I am a wedding coordinator who worked at The Treasury on a wedding in November, 2019. From the moment I started emailing with Hayley, I knew she would be someone I would love working with. Her attention to detail and the many moving parts that go into a well-organized wedding day were spot on. When we met at The Treasury a week before the wedding, I loved the space! What a beautiful place and story - the vaults downstairs were really cool! Hayley was with me during rehearsal night and then all day long on wedding day, constantly assisting me and doing whatever it took to give our couple a fantastic day. It was such a joy to work along side her - we are definitely cut from the same cloth when it comes to weddings! I hope I get the opportunity to work at The Treasury again in the future.

The Treasury 6
    The Treasury 11
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Mumaw · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful venue with amazing staff

My husband and I were just married at the Treasury in Pontiac just last week and it was everything we dreamed it would be and more! Hayley and Jeff were great to work with, very attentive to details, flexible and offered great suggestions. Hayley made sure our day ran smoothly (from logistics and set up, to getting us down the aisle at the right time) and was there every step of the way for us! Everything was set up exactly as we had discussed, looked beautiful, and the reception staff was so attentive and professional. I would highly recommend booking at the Treasury... we could not have imagined a more beautiful venue and Hayley, Jeff and the staff were the best of the best!

Sent on 09/24/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Treasury 1
    The Treasury Winter/Spring 2020 Special
    2020 Promotional Dates

Available Any Friday or Sunday throughout January 1st- April 30th

Available Select Saturdays within 2020: January 11thFebruary 15thFebruary 29thMarch 14th March 21st

Cost per person: $85.00 (Groups of 200 or more) $95.00 (Groups of 100-200)

Includes the Following:

Exclusive Use of the Facility for Reception and Ceremony

Valet Parking

Chiavari Chairs and Tables

Standard Folded Linens

Buffet Dinner with Carved Prime Rib & Choice of Second Entree

5 Hour Deluxe Bar Service

Hors d’Oeuvre Station with Shrimp Cocktail, Crudite’ Display & Cheese, Cracker & Olive Display

Choice of 2 Additional Services for the List Below:

-Champagne Toast for All Guests During Speeches

-Deluxe Coffee Station

-Choose 2 Additional Butler Passed Hors d’Oeuvres: Caprese Skewers, Korean Meatballs, Swedish Meatballs or Assorted Pinwheels

-Choose 1 Afterglow Package: Pulled Pork Sider Station, Pizza Station, Cider & Doughnut Station, Faygo Float Station

-Piano During Cocktail Hour