Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

About The Top Tier

At The Top Tier, we focus on providing a quality product to our consumers. We enjoy having personable relationships with each and every customer to help fulfill his/her needs. Honesty and one-on-one attention to detail is the least that you can expect when working with The Top Tier.

• Cakes for Occasions
scan0008
Sheila9 6 08

7 Reviews for The Top Tier

michele · Married on 10/09/2009

I have been purchasing my childrens birthday cakes from The Top Tier for the past several years. Laura is very accomidating and makes an exceptional cake. I love the fact that i can call her up and tell her the theme of the day and she creates some thing that is memorable, beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Leeann · Married on 09/26/2009

Laura at The Top Tier was my go-to for pretty much everything involving my wedding. She does create amazing cakes (she created a beautiful, customized cake for my bridal shower), but my wedding venue included a cake in their package so I did not need a wedding cake. However, I did work with her on my invitations and on wedding planning overall.

In my experience, Laura encapsulates exactly what a wedding planner should be: knowledgeable, connected, flexible, responsive, and extremely friendly. When I was looking to create and order my save-the-dates, she recommended an amazing vendor that executed exactly what I wanted. When I needed dresses and tailoring, she suggested a very affordable and professional bridal shop. When I needed invitations, she was able to offer me multiple company options and then I was even able to order directly through her. She also connected me with a calligrapher who was both affordable and amendable to my crazy schedule. In addition, Laura went above and beyond by offering a 'lacing' service right before my wedding to both myself and my bridesmaids as our dresses had these beautiful corset backs that had no idea how to lace!

Besides the variety of services she can offer, Laura is set apart from other planners and vendors by the fact that she truly cares and wants to see your wedding all the way through. I could call her at any point during my wedding planning process to get her opinion on pricing, vendors, styles, or etiquette and she would either pick up right away or call me back immediately. She will make herself available so that she can help your dream wedding come true.

I thoroughly recommend Laura at The Top Tier and am happy to share my experience with anyone who would like more information.

Sent on 03/30/2010

Laurie · Married on 04/04/2009

Laura Deveney has always been very professional. She was very helpful with ideas and suggestions. She has made many different types of cakes for me for different celebrations and they all were delicious and beautifully presented. I will continue to use her in the future and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding cake or just a birthday cake.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Award

• Simply done
    Simply done Wedding Invitations

Remember when a cake tasted as good as it looked...prepare to be delighted with the quality and artistry Hot Tier provides. The cakes are just beautiful and will provide you with treasured photos. Your guests will have their palates tickled when they are presented with such a delicious dessert. Not just for weddings...contact Laura for other speciality cakes... Personally I have to tell you try the carrot cake...scrumdilumcious...

• Bridals by Rochelle
    Bridals by Rochelle Wedding Dresses

Look no further than the Top Tier for your cake needs. Laura's cakes are by far the best cakes I've tasted. Her made from scratch butter creams are like no other. I've personally have used Top Tier for several different occassions and her cakes always stand out with our guests. Laura was easy to work with and provided great ideas. If you want the wedding cake people are talking about long after your wedding, Top Tier is for you.

• SKO Designs
    SKO Designs Wedding Invitations

If you're looking for a gorgeous cake that tastes exceptionally delicious, look no further than The Top Tier. These cakes are truly phenomenal.