SKO Designs

Mendon, MA View map

SKO Designs, which is based in Mendon, Massachusetts, provides couples with creative invitations. Because each couple has a unique style and taste, their invitation needs to be customly created with those needs in mind. After all, your invitation is a reflection of your upcoming wedding. Let the team at SKO Designs help take care of your invitations and other customly designed products so that you and your guests can enjoy a cohesive design.

SKO Designs handles all of your design, assembly, embossing, and printing. Throughout the process, you will be able to choose such details as the color scheme. The team can also create a variety of other coordinating paper products, such as menus, place cards, programs, save the dates, and thank you cards. In addition to invitations and these other wedding papers, you can choose from other personalized decor and accessories to add a special touch to your big day. You can personalize everything from a sign to a hand-painted aisle runner.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Printing

Julia Married on 08/19/2017
    Shelby from SKO designs was so professional and an overall joy to work with. She did my wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, menus, ceremony programs and place cards. She gave me numerous design and paper options to choose from in my color palette, and was accommodating to my every request. I had no idea how I should word anything on my invites and programs for it to look clean and balanced, and she totally figured everything out for me quickly and everything looked classic and elegant. All of our guests complimented her work at the wedding and after receiving our invitations, and I know several of our friends will be using her services in the future!
    Amanda Married on 07/08/2017
    Shelby custom made all of our stationary for our wedding, and we LOVED every piece that she created! She designed our save the date that we had printed on magnets, our invitations that included starfish charms, our welcome and thank you signs, table numbers, place cards, programs, you name it! Shelby was so attentive and responsive to everything we were looking for, she made awesome suggestions to improve the designs, and she was flexible in making changes. Shelby worked tirelessly to ensure that everything was assembled and ready when we needed it! I highly recommend her services to all couples, she's wonderful to work with and does amazing work! Thank you so much Shelby!!
    Gunjan Married on 07/01/2017
    I came across SKO designs after my florist recommended her. I had a vision for the signs I wanted for our wedding and Shelby executed them perfectly. The best part was her pricing- great quality and design for amazing prices (other sign makers were going to charge me for one sign what Shelby charged me for 5 signs!!!). She sent me designs and I didn't have to do much other than choose which ones I liked best. Highly recommend getting all wedding signs from SKO designs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Larry & Allison
    26 photos · 08/08/2016

77 Blossom Shop 77 Blossom Shop Wedding Florists

Creative and Wonderful to work with! From start to finish Shelby with help you plan the wedding of your dreams!

JMN Media Productions JMN Media Productions Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for someone to plan and help create the event of your dreams, then Shelby and SKO Designs are the perfect choice! Highly recommended.

Bridals by Rochelle Bridals by Rochelle Wedding Dresses

We recently attended a wedding SKO Desings did the decor for and it was beautiful!! It was a tented New England clambake wedding. They personalized the couples wedding right down to the lobster bibs! If your looking to personalize your decor don't hesitate to contact SKO Designs.

Mendon, MA, 01756
Location of (SKO Designs)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding