77 South Main Street, Uxbridge, MA 01569 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

82c3800cbafa6aac 180623NC 1288 WEB
77 Blossom Shop
A lovely spring wedding in Cambridge! Thank  you to Black Thumb Photography It was a pleasure...
A lovely spring wedding in Cambridge! Thank you to Black Thumb Photography It was a pleasure...
Garden style with lots of texture creates an interesting bouquet.
Garden style with lots of texture creates an interesting bouquet.
Provided by Black Thumb Photography! One of our favorite couples
Provided by Black Thumb Photography! One of our favorite couples
Garden style boutonierre. There are so many choices.
Garden style boutonierre. There are so many choices.
Daddy's little girl chose and elegant cascade style bouquet .
Daddy's little girl chose and elegant cascade style bouquet .
Pink & Cream a great spring choice
Pink & Cream a great spring choice
new wtmrk13
77 Blossom Shop
Gray Green succulents and  roses . a loosely styled cascade.
Gray Green succulents and roses . a loosely styled cascade.
A classic style with a twist . garden accents update the traditional coutonniere
77 Blossom Shop
Purple and mint ah so pretty.
Purple and mint ah so pretty.
ce173ffc1c69b8e8 1534796851 acedb00b6b955873 1534796853280 4 14732161 178321437
amanda keith 2015 4
15bf4d57d3163e0d 1534796103 36fdfcd2bbd997b4 1534796104709 2 Crystal and Ryan 2
77 Blossom Shop
Elegant calla lilies updated with lily grass accents.
Elegant calla lilies updated with lily grass accents.
18f7cf1cdccf3fe3 1534796134 1882b892a08ac23e 1534796133947 5 4
a64ddd4c827b7e20 1534796783 0666d0f55bb6da7a 1534796783627 1 180623NC 1288 WEB
77 Blossom Shop
vibrant green with picaso calla lilies
b6a028e9357be3a1 1534796096 6a37f47a8fd27b3f 1534796094684 1 1
77 Blossom Shop
peaches and cream with a pop of green!
peaches and cream with a pop of green!
Fun and Funky!
Fun and Funky!
13f0744e118e059c 1532984132 cca26e6bcbc3c95a 1532984132961 7 Erika Wedding 1
jamie lynn lee june 2015
20151017084302resized
acd849266286ce93 1532984167 b1487d871056a2eb 1532984154061 8 Flowers2
090f036878de764a 1534796789 fe5221144f7d9b6e 1534796789322 2 180623NC 1238 WEB
77 Blossom Shop
A fireside ceremony with flowers that can be moved to the reception and used for centerpieces .
From the talented folks at Black Thumb Photography! One of our lovely brides
From the talented folks at Black Thumb Photography! One of our lovely brides
One of our favorite couples and photographers. Thank you Black Thumb!
One of our favorite couples and photographers. Thank you Black Thumb!
Lovely traditional choice. We love our couples !
Lovely traditional choice. We love our couples !
Purple ! a favorite choice
Purple ! a favorite choice
Make it sparkle please!
Make it sparkle please!
A setting fit for a princess ! The Grand View in Mendon
A setting fit for a princess ! The Grand View in Mendon
Dramatic red bouquet shows up great in photo's against a lovely dress!
Dramatic red bouquet shows up great in photo's against a lovely dress!
82c3800cbafa6aac 180623NC 1288 WEB

77 Blossom Shop 5
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Florist!

My husband and I worked with Joyce from 77 Blossom Shop for our wedding in September 2018. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on them! My favorites were the flowers on our ceremony arch that were also used on our sweetheart table during the reception. When we first met with Joyce earlier this year, we had no idea what we wanted for flowers. She showed us several books with different styles, colors and types of flowers. I don't think we provided much feedback, but she was able to work with the colors for the wedding well, and everything came out even better than I imagined when we received our bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony flowers, etc on our wedding day! She also provided us with a gorgeous memorial vase/arrangement for our memory table in memory of my Mom that passed away. Joyce was very responsive, friendly, and worked well with our budget. We would highly recommend 77 Blossom Shop!

Sent on 12/09/2018

77 Blossom Shop's reply:

Thanks so much Alicia! It was such a joy to design for you and Teddy. The Salem waterfront was a perfect setting for your ceremony. Simply lovely!!
    Wishing you both years of bliss!
    Best,
    Joyce

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2018

My mom and I met with Joyce a few months before my wedding to discuss what I wanted for flowers and she was so sweet and helpful. I showed her a picture of a heart made out of greenery that I had found and was wondering if she could make something similar. She whipped it up in just a couple of minutes and it was perfect. We ended up having a heart as part of each centerpiece. The bouquets were also stunning and exactly what I was hoping for. I can't recommend Joyce and 77 Blossom Shop enough!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    77 Blossom Shop 6
    77 Blossom Shop 7

77 Blossom Shop's reply:

Thanks so much Lindsey! We are delighted that you were pleased with your flowers!!! We loved the hearts too! In the vintage bottles they looked so sweet!!
    Wishing you all the best!
    Joyce

Pam · Married on 09/07/2018

The flowers were perfect and most of ou communication was done by email!
    My daughter had very specific ideas and wanted to commerate deceased family members. . .and it was perfect!
    We are one week post wedding and I still have some of the bridesmaids bouquets in my house. . .still smelling great!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    77 Blossom Shop 8

77 Blossom Shop's reply:

Thank you Pam! It was our pleasure to design for your family and include your requests. Customizing is our specialty it was our honor to be a part of your family celebration. Wishing the happy couple years of wedded bliss.

77 Blossom Shop Pricing

77 Blossom Shop Price Rates

77 Blossom Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 77 Blossom Shop 1
    77 Blossom Shop $399 wedding package
    Budget friendly & Beautiful. Our $399 pkg includes the bridal bouquet, 3 attendants bouquets, 6 boutonniers for the gentlemen and 2 mothers corsages. All designed in beautiful roses to compliment your wedding party. Pick up your order or arrange for us to deliver. Other options to this pkg are available to to suit your individual style. Please note that this does not include MA sales tax and delivery is available for an additional charge.

• Arrowhead Acres
    Arrowhead Acres Country Club Weddings

Great Flowers and very reasonable prices

• Grand View
    Grand View Mansion Weddings

The 77 Blossom Shop has helped make many Grand view events sparkle with their beautiful floral arrangements. Their dedication to their work is incredible, and they have been an absolute pleasure to work with.

• Blissful Meadows Golf Club
    Blissful Meadows Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Thanks Joyce! I feel the same about you!! You always create such beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages & centerpieces!! You are so affordable & deliver right to Blissful Meadows and always with a smile on your face :-) The Brides & Grooms say how pleasant you are to work with and I agree! I look forward to working with you again in the 2016 wedding season :-)

• 77 South Main Street Uxbridge, 01569 See on map