Kate Said Yes Wedding Accessories

Boston, MA View map

$750 Typical Price

Every item at your wedding should be beautiful, durable, and affordable. You can be sure that KateSaidYes wedding accessories will meet your every expectation. Your visions for your wedding day should be exactly what you receive, so if you see something you would like to customize, contact me, and I will do everything I can to meet your wishes.

Discounts are available for bulk purchases, and ribbon colors, flowers, and sizes are customizable. Contact me with requests.

Find KateSaidYes on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/KateSaidYes

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Janelle
    Janelle Married on 11/19/2017
    I received so many compliment on my bridal bouquet - and not a single person could tell they were silk flowers. I had Kate build a custom bouquet/boutonniere set and she brought my vision to life! She was incredibly responsive and flexible with what I was looking for, and the flowers arrived quite soon after my order was placed

The best part is that I have my gorgeous flowers on display as my table centerpiece and can enjoy them for years to come because they wont wilt or wither away!! For the quality of work you get, her prices are very reasonable
    Tabatha Married on 08/03/2012
    Kate provided the flowers for my bridal party and me for my August 3rd wedding. We had a very small and private ceremony and kept things simple.

Kate made the most beautiful bouquets for my MOH and I - as well as a wristlet for my 6 y/o daughter and boutonnieres for the groom, best man and my 8 y/o son. Also, she made a matching hairpin, which looked amazing in my MOH's hair.

Kate's patience and professionalism was immeasurable as I made several changes through out the process. Her creativity and expertise was immediately apparent and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Thank you so much, Kate, for your part in making our wedding a great one!
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 07/07/2012
    Kate was fabulous! She took my very vague description of what I was looking for in a wedding bouquet and brought it to life! I received the bouquet and boutonniere ahead of schedule, packaged perfectly for shipping. I would highly recommend her for wedding flowers for your entire wedding party. Going with "fake" flowers worked out very well for my husband and I because we had 2 ceremonies and were able to use the flowers in both. Thank you so much!

Real Weddings

• Christopher & Melissa
    29 photos · 01/30/2016

LaceyClaireDesigns LaceyClaireDesigns Wedding Favors

Kate is an amazing and creative designer and her products are top notch quality. She also provides excellent customer service and is a pleasure to work with.

Boston, 02215
Location of (Kate Said Yes Wedding Accessories)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding