The Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht & Country Club

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht & Country Club

Breathe in the historic site… stately manor, endless acres of manicured golfing greens, yachts majestically aligned, all embraced by the gentle bay area of the Atlantic Sea.

The Lawrence Yacht and Country Club, standing within the prestigious Village of Lawrence, proudly welcomes The Royalton as it’s exclusive house caterer. The outdoor patio with our newly built pergola and the recently remodeled Ballroom and Grillroom are the perfect settings for corporate events, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and the favorite Long Island wedding venue.

Click through our site to view images of our luxurious interior and the breathtaking grounds that surround the Country Club. Afterwards, visit our Contact page and start planning your event today!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Furniture (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Valet (1)

The Royalton at Lawrence Yacht and Country Club provided us with a beautiful venue, completely professional and courteous staff, and outstanding food with a nicely diversified menu for our wedding. Jorge and Arturo were there every step of the way to help us plan, promptly answer questions, and advise us on all details necessary no matter how large or small they may have seemed. Not only did Jorge meet our expectations, he exceeded them with his impeccable customer service and timely assistance. Our guests could not stop raving about our AMAZING cocktail hour, the signature welcome drinks before our ceremony, delicious dinner options and desserts. I would highly recommend the Royalton at Lawrence Yacht and CC to anyone looking for a truly unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Shayna, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You must book your wedding at the Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht and Country Club! I am not just saying this because it was my wedding, but it was the best wedding I have ever attended in my entire life! Throughout the process, we worked with Jorge and he listened to every tiny detail and executed flawlessly. Not only did Jorge listen, but he continued to give us great ideas and was extremely creative, especially regarding food options. I am a big foodie and every food item we were able to customize to our liking. The kitchen is extremely open to new ideas and was willing to try ideas we had. Our ceremony was originally planned for outside, but literally an hour before, the weather turned for the worst. Miraculously the staff was able to move the entire reception inside, move all the dining room tables and flower arrangements to make room for the reception, and it was the nicest reception i have ever seen! I still do not know how they did this so quickly! The cocktail hour was unreal, the best food and drinks, I am still hearing about this cocktail hour and it's been almost 3 weeks since my affair! The raw bar was a highlight, as well as the tequila ice luge. At most weddings you try to eat as much at cocktail hour because the dinner tends to be average. However, the food during our party was amazing, the appetizers and entrees were incredible, as well as all the dessert. We got our cake from Dortoni Bakery, thru the club, and they executed the design I wanted flawlessly. It looked exactly like the picture I gave to the bakery! Another thing I found truly special about this club is that every table at the party had their own waiter. This is very unusual, usually you are looking for a waiter to assist, but the staff was very attentive and always around to assist. When the night was over, I couldn't believe everything that happened, my dream had come to life, and it was better than I could have ever imagined! Make sure to have your wedding here, it was the best!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Royalton at the Lawrence Yacht & Country Club Pricing