The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park

Delight in The Ritz-Carlton New York Battery Park experience and create memories to last a lifetime!

With stunning views, stylish indoor and outdoor wedding venues, exceptional packages, superlative service, iconic lower Manhattan views and a beautiful waterfront location, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park promises the perfect setting for any wedding celebration. Planning a wedding involves details big and small, and our wedding specialists offer an easy way to make sure each one is handled expertly. Carefully crafted packages allow couples to make selections based on the size of their guest list and budget, and can be used for engagement parties, weddings and receptions. Our wedding specialists will custom-design the entire experience with and for you, ensuring that every detail reflects your personal tastes and traditions. Specialty catering menus include Kosher and Indian cuisine, and each wedding cake is designed by an esteemed NYC cake designer.

For more information, we invite you to contact us at (917) 790-2447 or batteryparkweddings@ritzcarlton.com.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: New York City

11 Reviews for The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park

Indoor (1)
Event Planning (1)

Simply excellent on EVERYTHING. See below --> my other wedding venue search experience.

Here are wedding venues in NY I contacted (I contacted a lot more but list here some):
- Brooklyn winery -- the atmosphere was nice and cozy but too expensive if you think about their facility and, size and location. They were not accepting payment by credit card. For me, it was just non sense. (You'll spend $$$ so should get points.) It was $250/person.
- W hotel union square was a good candidate -- they were very quick to respond to us. We can obtain Starwood hotel points. But the view from the hotel was bad. They were very good at responding. The cost was flexible but it was about $200/person.
- InterContinental Barclay was bad -- the person who was in charge, Vivian (this is her name) stopped responding to us for no reason. The cost was flexible but it was about $175/person.
- Battery garden was okay considering they are cheap. Night view was also nice but somewhat didnt make me feel special. It was about $150 or so.

The most important thing I have to tell you guys about the Ritz-Carlton battery park was my wedding planner (Deena and Amanda) never said "no" to our requests although some of our requests are demanding & unreasonable. They simply did it becuase they are so dedicated to our perfect wedding no matter what.

The Ritz-Carlton battery park was flexible on the payment and accepting credit card. We got Starwood hotel rewards a lot through our wedding. We got free complementary hotel rooms -- 3 rooms which accommodated my family from Japan and my husband's husband.

I'm very happy with the Ritz-Carlton's service. I guess they trained their employees strictly in order to keep their 5 Diamond class. I srongly recommend you this hotel.

Happy wedding venue hunting to all you guys!

Tomoko and Jeff

Profile Picture Tomoko, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue and location was absolutely perfect for our wedding on September 26th. My now husband and I got engaged at this very hotel, and knew we wanted to get married there after seeing the views of the Statue of Liberty from the Rise room.

When we started planning our wedding with the team at the Ritz, everything was coordinated with such precision and professionalism, we knew made the right decision. A special shout out to Ashley O'Connor who is absolutely amazing at making sure everything for our wedding day went perfectly. From the smallest detail to coordinating vendor arrival times, Ashley did it all. She was even very helpful when we were selecting our dessert, sharing a picture of what her favorite was to help us choose. Needless to say, the food was more than perfection, both the presentation and the taste.

The Ritz made everything spectacular, as they are known to do. We had 63 people in total, so the Rise rooms were very much suited for our guest size. The terrace is also amazing and allows for use of the outside space, weather permitting. They have a ballroom as well for larger parties, which is also very beautiful.

The staff made all of our guests feel welcome, and made a special effort for those staying at the hotel.

If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose the Ritz Carlton Battery Park as my venue. Many of our guests are looking forward to celebrating our 10 year anniversary- hoping it will be at the same venue :o)

Profile Picture Tonyia, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews