The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park

The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park

Indoor (1)
Event Planning (1)

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture Amelia, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I can only say one thing about our Ritz Carlton experience - it's the world-class customer service. The entire staff - from our wedding planner to the doormen, were very accommodating, and made us feel very special. I'd like to specially mention the people we worked with the most - our wedding coordinator Amanda, and Deena.

Our satisfaction doesn't end there. The venue itself is elegant, and perfectly located away from the maddening crowd of New York City, but still easily accessible. The Rise room has great views of the Hudson River, and Statue of Liberty. The Manhattan ballroom was grand, and elegant. Our hotel suite was equally impressive with a very romantic vibe. Also, the chefs were excellent in their craft. The food was top-notch.

We're very happy, and we definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Jeff, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Simply excellent on EVERYTHING. See below --> my other wedding venue search experience.

Here are wedding venues in NY I contacted (I contacted a lot more but list here some):
- Brooklyn winery -- the atmosphere was nice and cozy but too expensive if you think about their facility and, size and location. They were not accepting payment by credit card. For me, it was just non sense. (You'll spend $$$ so should get points.) It was $250/person.
- W hotel union square was a good candidate -- they were very quick to respond to us. We can obtain Starwood hotel points. But the view from the hotel was bad. They were very good at responding. The cost was flexible but it was about $200/person.
- InterContinental Barclay was bad -- the person who was in charge, Vivian (this is her name) stopped responding to us for no reason. The cost was flexible but it was about $175/person.
- Battery garden was okay considering they are cheap. Night view was also nice but somewhat didnt make me feel special. It was about $150 or so.

The most important thing I have to tell you guys about the Ritz-Carlton battery park was my wedding planner (Deena and Amanda) never said "no" to our requests although some of our requests are demanding & unreasonable. They simply did it becuase they are so dedicated to our perfect wedding no matter what.

The Ritz-Carlton battery park was flexible on the payment and accepting credit card. We got Starwood hotel rewards a lot through our wedding. We got free complementary hotel rooms -- 3 rooms which accommodated my family from Japan and my husband's husband.

I'm very happy with the Ritz-Carlton's service. I guess they trained their employees strictly in order to keep their 5 Diamond class. I srongly recommend you this hotel.

Happy wedding venue hunting to all you guys!

Tomoko and Jeff