233 Wall Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Reverend Stuart B Chernoff

The Right Reverend Stuart B Chernoff is a wedding officiant based in Kingston, New York. He is dedicated to the magic and spirit of the human connection. Through his inclusive attitude and respect for each person’s chosen path in life, he can create a protective bond around every couple.

Experience

Stuart B. Chernoff is an ordained clergy of the Spiritual Humanist Church. For more than seven years, he has been part of the wedding industry. He also has experience as an entertainer.

From traditional to spiritual vows, this officiant is ready to accommodate your specific needs. He prides himself on being open to “all ways.” Couples may choose from the following services:

• Counseling
  • Rehearsal
  • Single religion
  • Vow renewal

Areas Covered

The Right Reverend Stuart B Chernoff serves the Hudson Valley and Westchester County. He is also available in New York City and the surrounding areas.

MarrinStu72

Reverend Stuart B Chernoff 1
Reverend Stuart B Chernoff 2

Alyssa Gullo · Married on 06/07/2019

Best day of our lives

Where do I even begin?! Reverend Stuart was absolutely incredible at every level. He was personable, spiritual, professional and a wonderful human being. After marrying my younger sister and my brother in law, I knew he was special and I wanted him to perform my ceremony one day when I met my soulmate. The way he delivers the ceremony is absolutely perfect and magical After we talked to him the first time via FaceTime, we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony and marry us. He made everything so easy and perfect. Anytime we wanted to talk to him he was available and was so personable and warm God bless Revered Stuart. When we renew our vows at 10 years we know who we will be calling. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Reverend Stuart.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Julie Manzo · Married on 02/23/2019

Reverend Stuart is the best!

When my husband and I were looking for a wedding officiant we didn’t know where to start to who to trust with this important task. We found Hudson Valley Ceremonies online. We read through some reviews and liked how responsive the company was with our inquires. We read several of the biographies of the officiants they provide and really liked Rev Stuarts. We facetimed with him a few times and we really liked his personality and his sense of humor. We discussed everything that was important to us as a couple and really wanted the ceremony to fit us. Rev Stuart did a fantastic job writing our ceremony. He really listened to what we wanted and it was perfect! My husband and I are not religious and we wanted the ceremony to be more about us as a couple and the love and friendship we share. The ceremony was sentimental, sweet, personal, and at times funny! It was exactly what we wanted. He even did a more unique Celtic ring ceremony that our guests loved! Reverend Stuart was professional and made our ceremony feel so personal to who we are. We cannot express how happy we were with our ceremony and our choice to go with Reverend Stuart.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Reverend Stuart B Chernoff 3

Reverend Stuart B Chernoff FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 552.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 303.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 155.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 101.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Owl's Eye Studios
    Owl's Eye Studios Wedding Photographers

What can i say about Stu? I recommend him to every one of our couples, not just because he married my wife and I...but he's a great guy with a great sense of humor and he brings a level of calm amongst the weddings he officiates. My couples always say how happy they are they chose Stu after meeting him, can't go wrong..he's the best!

• 233 Wall Street Kingston, New York, 12401 See on map