Owl's Eye Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Owl's Eye Studios

Artistic. Unique. Elegant. Owlseyestudios@gmail.com
845.705.5460

Owl鈥檚 Eye Studios is a husband & wife owned & operated photography team. Award Winning Hudson Valley Wedding Photographers, Josh & Tricia Strong are dedicated to capturing your story through our artistic, modern & unique photography style. Known for our artistic flair, our fun & easy going personalities, coupled with our excellent customer service, quickly earned us a great reputation with our clients and has made us the leading choice for Hudson Valley Wedding Photography. We tend to think outside of the box, we may do things that make you scratch your head & think what the heck are they doing? Just go with it...I promise the result will be something amazing. As artists that are constantly growing & evolving, one thing has become entirely clear, and is key to evoking emotions and creating stunning imagery, even more so than the picture taking itself. It鈥檚 about the energy and vibe you give off and the connection you have with your clients, it鈥檚 about making them feel comfortable so they can be themselves and just got lost in the moment. Simply put, we have fun together. We are just as excited to be there in the moment as you are. We are flattered, honored and excited that people continually choose us to capture & share in these life moments with them.

To find out more about our Photobooth, "Kandid Klick" visit http://www.facebook.com/kandidklickphotobooth

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Deirdre Getting married on 05/11/2023

Videographer of my Dreams

When I was planning my wedding I knew I wanted an amazing videographer. I searched for a bit until I found owls eye and I emailed josh to request pricing and dates available. From then on it was the easiest vendor I had picked. Josh was super responsive, walked me through every detail of my day, answered every question and was just a joy to work with. The day of the wedding came and Josh was the map of the entire day. He went above and beyond for my husband, myself and all of my guests. During the cake cutting he was the one telling us what to do, gave us numerous tips ands tricks to help our wedding go smooth, and during the dancing portion of our reception he was in the action videoing all of us, my brother in law and cousin bagpiping and drumming, my cousin fire dancing, and my friend singing. I honestly can't say enough amazing things about Josh and i can say with complete transparency that my wedding wouldn't have been as amazing without him. You won't be sorry if you entrust Josh and Owls eye with the task of capturing your big day!
    Sara K. Getting married on 10/07/2022

Wedding photographer/videographer

Josh took the best photos! We love them so much! We are so happy that we chose Owl Eyes for our wedding day! He is so talented! He sent us our photos 1 month after our wedding which was amazing timing! Josh also has the coolest vibe and is very easy going to work with! He listened to our requests and kept things very cool. Super happy with our decision!
  • Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 08/19/2022

August Wedding 2022

I can not say enough amazing things about Josh and his team! Our photos look beautiful, I couldn't be happier!! Josh and his team are all so kind and upbeat, they made are wedding so fun! We're so excited to get back the rest of our pictures and video from the day. We also did an engagement shoot with Josh last spring and we are so happy with all the pictures and 2 minute video he made for us! Thank you Josh, Taylor and Vivian for capturing our special day!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Enriquez Entertainment Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Josh & Tricia are fantastic to work with. When working with them the amount of communication between us is amazing. We know exactly what Josh & Tricia needed, when they needed it, and they always kept us in the loop. We strive to do the same with our services. We ensure that nothing takes place in the room without your vendors, specifically photography and videography. This is so important to have a working team for your special day to make it as smooth and seamless as possible! When choosing a photographer, definitely consider these factors! The artistic eye of Owl's Eye is phenomenal! They have such great ideas and compliment the vision you have for your wedding! We highly recommend Owl's Eye for your Hudson Valley Wedding!

Hudson Picture Company Hudson Picture Company Wedding Photographers

Josh and Tricia from Owl's Eye are two of the most down to earth people in the industry. It's great for me to have such an awesome, professional relationship with other photographers in my area. Josh is always referring clients to me when they're booked, and I am never hesitant to refer them when I am booked.

Annaliese & Co. Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Josh & Trish are by far some of my favorite photographers in the industry! We have worked many weddings together over the years, and I am always blown away by how friendly they are, how talented they are & how flawless the outcome of their work is! If you want down to earth, upbeat, artistic, talented photographers by your side for your big day then you have made the right choice when choosing Owl's Eye Studios!! Any bride I know that has used their services was always super happy with their decision to hire this lovely couple.

67 Black Creek Rd Highland, NY, 12528
Location of (Owl's Eye Studios)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding