Poughkeepsie, NY 12604 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Owl's Eye Studios

Artistic. Unique. Elegant. Owlseyestudios@gmail.com
845.705.5460

Owl’s Eye Studios is a husband & wife owned & operated photography team. Award Winning Hudson Valley Wedding Photographers, Josh & Tricia Strong are dedicated to capturing your story through our artistic, modern & unique photography style. Known for our artistic flair, our fun & easy going personalities, coupled with our excellent customer service, quickly earned us a great reputation with our clients and has made us the leading choice for Hudson Valley Wedding Photography. We tend to think outside of the box, we may do things that make you scratch your head & think what the heck are they doing? Just go with it...I promise the result will be something amazing. As artists that are constantly growing & evolving, one thing has become entirely clear, and is key to evoking emotions and creating stunning imagery, even more so than the picture taking itself. It’s about the energy and vibe you give off and the connection you have with your clients, it’s about making them feel comfortable so they can be themselves and just got lost in the moment. Simply put, we have fun together. We are just as excited to be there in the moment as you are. We are flattered, honored and excited that people continually choose us to capture & share in these life moments with them.

To find out more about our Photobooth, "Kandid Klick" visit http://www.facebook.com/kandidklickphotobooth

Follow Owl's Eye Studios on

ww3
b07d6600ee6f6d70 1389119946081 grandview

145 Reviews for Owl's Eye Studios

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2019

Icing on the cake at my wedding.

Tricia and josh were amazing from day one one l. My pictures are beyond unbelievable and the time and effort put in every step of the way was unparalleled. Thank you for capturing the most magical day of our lives.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Mel

mel f · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!

From our first meeting with Josh we immediately felt comfortable! The day of the wedding was no different, we had such a blast taking photos and they made it such a relaxing and fun time. We even asked to have our 2 dogs in photos, and Josh was more than accommodating!! We have so many great memories that were captured. They were personable but also focused on getting the best shot (and they captured MANY). I loved the excitement they had while we were taking photos, and we loved having them be a part of our day!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2019

Can’t wait to use them again!

I don’t know where to start. Josh and Christian were absolutely phenomenal! My now husband and I booked Owls Eye 2 years out and although we were clearly a long way a way and they had many events before ours to focus on Josh always made us feel as though we were still a priority... for 2 full years! Fast forward two years, a week or two before the wedding I had some nerves about vendors as most brides do but Josh was so awesome and understanding of it all and really helped calmed my nerves. Wedding day was my favorite part about working with them! The moment Josh and Christian arrived you felt their energy! They were so fun to work with!!! They would snap a picture and get noticeably excited,high giving each other, which in turn excited my now husband and I making the entire time that could have felt like “just a phot shoot” an experience we will forever remember! They were willing to go with the flow and put up with my wild family and if my relative needed to have this picture they were there more than happy to please them and snap a quick pic. They were all over the dance floor encouraging our guests to show off some fun moves and capturing it all. We did receive some sneak peak photos and I honestly have no words. They are breathtaking! It’s no secret Owls Eye knows what the heck they are doing! I can only hope that I will have the chance to work with them again in the future. Thank you Owls Eye for everything! You helped make our wedding a night we can never forget! Xoxo The Haits 10/11/19

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Owl's Eye Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Owl's Eye Studios 1
    Same Sex Celebration Wedding Discount
    In celebration of the recent same sex marriage laws being made legal, Owl's Eye Studios is offering a WeddingWire exclusive discount of $100. Print this coupon to redeem your discount with any wedding package!
  • Owl's Eye Studios 2
    Military Discounts
    If your Groom is currently enlisted in the service, be sure to mention it when booking your wedding photography package with us to receive a military discount!

• Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Josh & Tricia are fantastic to work with. When working with them the amount of communication between us is amazing. We know exactly what Josh & Tricia needed, when they needed it, and they always kept us in the loop. We strive to do the same with our services. We ensure that nothing takes place in the room without your vendors, specifically photography and videography. This is so important to have a working team for your special day to make it as smooth and seamless as possible! When choosing a photographer, definitely consider these factors! The artistic eye of Owl's Eye is phenomenal! They have such great ideas and compliment the vision you have for your wedding! We highly recommend Owl's Eye for your Hudson Valley Wedding!

• Hudson Picture Company Wedding Photographers

Josh and Tricia from Owl's Eye are two of the most down to earth people in the industry. It's great for me to have such an awesome, professional relationship with other photographers in my area. Josh is always referring clients to me when they're booked, and I am never hesitant to refer them when I am booked.

• Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Josh & Trish are by far some of my favorite photographers in the industry! We have worked many weddings together over the years, and I am always blown away by how friendly they are, how talented they are & how flawless the outcome of their work is! If you want down to earth, upbeat, artistic, talented photographers by your side for your big day then you have made the right choice when choosing Owl's Eye Studios!! Any bride I know that has used their services was always super happy with their decision to hire this lovely couple.

• Poughkeepsie See on map
    Location of (Owl's Eye Studios)