Gainesville, FL 32607 Map · Phone number

About Mandy Marie Paper Arts

WHY HAVE THE SAME INVITE AS THE NEXT BRIDE WHEN YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN?

Hi, my name is Mandy and I have been an artist since I can remember.

My love for paper arts came about in college and shortly after graduation, began to experiement with my own wedding invitations which is were I developed my passion for what I now create.

A lot of my designs come from both current trends and simply talking to brides. Rather than make a cookie cutter invite, I want to make YOUR OWN PERSONAL PAPER ARTWORK for your special day (that will wow your guests). A lot of my work can be re-designed and re-created for you. I can work with any budget, and create a beauitful paper work of art for you no matter what the cost.

Call or email to set up an appointment today. I can't wait to hear from you!

I recently moved from the Hudson Valley (NY), and now reside in Gainesville Florida. I can also ship nation wide, so if you're getting married in Hawaii or have a friend across the country, I would love to hear from them too!!! (or just show them my Etsy page!)

~Mandy

lp
941413480592388676960813339662n

5 Reviews for Mandy Marie Paper Arts

Larell · event on 07/13/2013

I wanted something creative, unique, classy and inventive for my daughter's Sweet 16. Mandy Marie Art (Mandy) created the ideal invite!mThe design, wording and colors were absolutely perfect. In fact, every time I received an RSVP, the invitation was the first thing people commented on. The pricing was very reasonable and the quality was impeccable and I got the invitations in a timely manner. I highly, highly recommend Mandy Marie Art and have to several friends and colleagues.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Mandy Marie Paper Arts's reply:

Thank You Larell! Hope Kyla has an awesome Sweet 16!

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2012

Mandy provided invitations for a friend of mine for both her wedding and bridal shower. They were both beautiful.

As a gift to my friend I purchased the invitations for her wedding through Mandy. They were reasonably priced and worth every penny spent. They were beautiful.

I was also privileged to see the bridal shower invitations she made as well. Also beautiful. Exactly what my friend wanted.

Would definitely recommend Mandy for your invitations!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Mandy Maire Art, did an amazing job on my invites, I got nothing but raves about how beautiful they are! I gave mandy my idea and she improved upon it and the final product was even better then i imagined it to be :)

Sent on 06/07/2012

Mandy Marie Paper Arts FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Dulcia Bakery
    Dulcia Bakery Wedding Cakes

Mandy produces gorgeous invitations and all manner of paper goods for weddings and other events. She is always prompt, courteous and full of great ideas!

• Lutz Entertainment
    Lutz Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mandy is a sweet heart and a dear friend! I would highly recommend her invitation service to any bride looking for something unique from all the rest. Her invitations, thank you notes, etc... will stand out from the standard products out there. She's a talented artist who has such enthusiasm for all she does! Give her a call to see her beautiful work in person!!

• Owl's Eye Studios
    Owl's Eye Studios Wedding Photographers

Mandy of Mandy Marie Art is a talented and friendly individual, She is highly flexible, affordable and makes beautiful invitations. We also shot Mandy's wedding in June 2010, and she was an absolute delight to work with, such a friendly person. I would highly recommend Mandy Marie Art for all your bridal invitations and calligraphy.

• Gainesville, 32607 See on map