Creative Freedom Design

Jacksonville, FL View map

Your invitation suite sets the tone for your big day and is a special keepsake and piece of art that you’ll treasure for the rest of your life. Let us tell your individual love story with paper that is beautiful enough to represent the day you say “I do.”

Creative Freedom Design is based out of the Riverside area in Jacksonville, FL. In addition to freelance design for business and personal use, we specialize in combining graphic design with painting and drawing to create unique wedding invitation suites and other materials. We work one on one with clients to fully understand the look and feel they are going for, and create customized designs that fit their vision.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Y
    Yesica F. Getting married on 05/27/2023

Amazing save the date

Rachel was wonderful to work with, She is professional and fast at responding I need it my save the dates with in 2 weeks and she made it possible!
    I wanted to use a local designer for my invitations if possible and I was extremely impressed with Creative Freedom Design and the final product.
    I already know who is doing my wedding invitations!!.
    I highly recommend working with Rachel!
    Anna M. Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful, easy, and quick!

Rachel is a dream to work with. Creative, but flexible. Quick, but thorough. Her designs are thoughtful and beautiful. She takes client requests to heart and brings them to life in only the way an artist can. The icing on the cake was the exact instructions for the print shop. Everything was made so easy. Thank you Rachel!!
    Holly Married on 01/17/2021

Rachel is exceptional!

Rachel has worked with me over the past 2+ years on our wedding printed items.

She worked with me to create a custom watercolor save the date & invitation suite, table numbers, seating chart and programs for our intended wedding day AND worked with me to re-work these designs as our ceremony date was postponed due to COVID. She is incredibly helpful, talented & punctual in her deliverables. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jacksonville, 32205
Location of (Creative Freedom Design)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding