Creative Freedom Design Reviews

1 User photo

Creative Freedom Design 1

M Cook · Getting married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful Work!

Rachel is amazing to work with and a very good communicator!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect vendor for unique invitations!

Rachel was so helpful when designing our wedding invitations. She got an idea of what we were looking for, then sent us a number of designs for us to narrow down. We went through several rounds of proofs and she was so patient, responsive, and accommodating the whole time. We got tons of compliments on our invites from guests, would definitely recommend using Creative Freedom Designs for a custom and unique wedding invite!

Trish · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachel was so helpful and flexible with all my indecisiveness! She took the ideas in my head and made them even more beautiful! Between our seating chart, table numbers and invitations I am in love with her work!

Chrissy · Married on 11/05/2017

So many people commented on how stunning my invitations were. Rachel deserves all the credit for making them so extra special. I can’t thank her enough for putting her heart and soul into the design. I highly recommend Creative Freedom Designs for their expertise and quality service.

Creative Freedom Design 2

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Rachel is incredibly talented and SO wonderful to work with! She is professional - fast at responding - and her work is beautiful! I gave her a little guidance of what I was looking for, and she took it and made it her own, while still staying true to my initial vision. On top of that, she created my draft faster than expected and I literally had no changes - as everything was perfect! I highly recommend working with Creative Freedom Design and can't wait to come up with another fun project for the future! :)

Betsy · Married on 10/14/2017

Creative Freedom Design made designing the perfect wedding invitations easy and pain free. Rachel provided quality work in a quick manner and showed all costs upfront and during the design process. This was great because there were no surprises. We love our invitations and would highly recommend using Creative Freedom Design.

Haley · Married on 10/08/2017

Rachel is an amazingly talented designer with such a big heart and passion to create the perfect piece! I loved working with her to make my vision come to life. I would recommend Rachel for any of your design needs!

Teri · Married on 09/26/2017

Rachel, I can't thank you enough for your willingness and ability to help our family. You never hesitated to provide your services on such short notice and with such empathy and grace. Your creative design and execution of the beautiful acknowledgement and notecards captured the essence of CJ in such a memorable away. Thanks again for all of your help.

Melody · Married on 06/10/2017

I would highly recommend Rachel! She does beautiful custom work and listens to what you want! She created exactly what I was looking for!

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the most pleasant experience working with Rachel! She got the style and look I was going for and made it even better than I could have ever imagined! We went with an ombre style invite and she sent us multiple versions of the ombre to help us pick the perfect version as well as multiple versions of fonts and wording and was so easy to work with when making slight adjustments! The paper quality is great and the gold foil has such a beautiful look to it (all of our guest have LOVED our invites)! I would absolutely recommend any bride (or any party planner) to work with Rachel as she really is the best! I will definitely be ordering invitations from her for our next big celebration!!

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing my experience was working with Rachel. I was getting frustrated with the prices and the template designs online, and that's when I reached out to Rachel to create my custom invites. We had an initial call and she listened to my vision, asked thoughtful questions about our wedding day and brought everything and more that I imagined to life with her designs, all while helping me stay within my budget due to her creative suggestions! I made countless revisions and she was always so quick to respond and more than happy to make the changes. If you're looking for custom-made, fairly priced and excellent service, run don't walk to have Rachel handle all of your wedding stationary needs!

Margaret · Married on 01/07/2017

Be specific in color and theme, and let Rachel run with it. I worked with her to create a simple, rustic rehearsal dinner invite and it turned out beautifully.

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE her work! Rachel was exceptionally helpful throughout the entire design process. Any edits I requested were made and turned around quickly. She was also wonderful about trying out different styles (from flowers to fonts) until I found one I simply love! The invitations turned out lovely and are exactly what I wanted!

lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

Rachel is beyond talented! From the moment I contacted her to design our invites I knew I was working with a true professional. Attentive to my needs (and budget) she designed a beautiful invite that exceeded all expectations. Her work is completely personal and she was committed to ensuring I was completely satisfied with the finished product. I would highly recommend and would definitely use her services in the future.

Heather · Married on 10/19/2013

I ordered a custom design, and Rachel made exactly what I was hoping for! She was responsive, fast, and made changes when requested. I will use her again in the future. Highly recommend!