2342 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Heather O'Brien Design

Hi! I am Heather O’Brien, owner of Heather O’Brien Design, and I’m so glad that you have taken the time to check out my products!

Heather O'Brien Design is a custom graphic design and stationery studio. If you are looking for the perfect custom designed wedding invitations, you've come to the right place! We can do everything from the save-the-dates, wedding invitations, programs, menus, escort cards and more!

Heather O'Brien Design is a business where customers are able to work one on one with a designer to get exactly what they are wanting. Whether it's classy and chic, or fun and crazy, we can help to create the look you are wanting.

Heather O'Brien Design is currently based out of Jacksonville, Florida, but is available nationwide to design for your perfect wedding!

Heather O’Brien

Heather O'Brien Design 5
Heather O'Brien Design 6
Heather O'Brien Design 7

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Invitations were a huge challenge for us during the planning process. Between the look and the cost we were very overwhelmed and stressed about this part of the wedding. Heather was recommended to me, and it was a huge relief! She listened to my ideas, my mothers concerns and created a BEAUTIFUL invitation that I was trilled with. All of our paper products were absolutely fabulous, and she was extremely accommodating. She even let me and 3 people come to her home to stuff envelopes! She is a pleasure to work with and very talented!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Reese · Married on 11/18/2017

Heather is THE best! Heather worked her magic to create something that we absolutely loved. We didn't know what we wanted until she put it in front of us, and immediately: perfection! She did our Save the Date, Invitation Suite (with a killer envelope liner!), menus, place cards, programs, seating chart, social media sign, welcome bag insert, and more! She seriously does phenomenal work and is the sweetest (even when we last minute had to make some printing changes). Would work with here again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Heather O'Brien Design 13
    Heather O'Brien Design 14
    Heather O'Brien Design 15

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

Heather was with us during many parts of the wedding planning process. She created the save-the-dates, invitations, and finally the seating chart. She really helped turn our vision into a reality. During the final week of planning, Heather delivered the seating chart to my work in the pouring rain. I mean if that isn't good customer service, than I don't know what is! We would highly recommend her for anything related to design or stationary!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Heather O'Brien Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! Y'all were a dream to work with and I wish you all the best!!

Heather O'Brien Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heather O'Brien Design 1
    15% off!!
    Mention you found me on wedding wire and receive 15% off your entire order!

• Ivey Pictures
    Ivey Pictures Wedding Photographers

Heather does absolutely beautiful work! Not only do we refer our Brides to her, we also use Heather for our own personal invitations and for design work for our company! Heather has done an outstanding job for our Bridal Clients, my Baby Shower Invitations, Invitations to Parties I have hosted and our new Ivey Pictures Logo! Heather O'Brien Design is a MUST for all your Wedding Stationary and Design needs!

• 2342 Park Street Jacksonville, 32204 See on map