515 Myrtle Avenue, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Ivey Pictures

We are a husband and wife photography team. Krissy is an award winning photographer and Chad is an award winning portrait artist. Together we combine two artistic perspectives that blend perfectly to capture those special moments that make up your lif e.

Follow Ivey Pictures on

cv47
b1ce084f22ea95e8 1346609626786 la22

21 Reviews for Ivey Pictures

Payton Arnold · Married on 12/06/2019

Must hire for artful and beautifully edited photos!

If your goal is to have stunningly beautiful pictures that capture every emotion of your wedding day exquisitely, look no further than Chad and Krissy Weeks! I was deciding between a couple photographers and ultimately settled on Ivey Pictures not only because of their beautiful work, but also because they said flat out that they would be able to accommodate certain shots that I wanted while others did not. Krissy’s eagerness to answer all of my questions in a thoughtful and genuine way was the cherry on top, as she took the time to address all of my concerns, questions and ideas for what we ultimately wanted in our photos. The day before the wedding, she called me again to check up on me, to make sure we knew when she and Chad would arrive, and what to expect for the big day. She even brought a third photographer along to capture the details of our reception hall, when we thought prior that she would not be available!

The day of the wedding, they arrived promptly and were very clear and comforting in poses that they wanted and how to execute them. My husband has a veryyyyy big family and wanted photos with all members and I’ve never seen a photoshoot move so quickly or efficiently thanks to Krissy’s help. As a team, Chrissy and Chad work very well together as they are married themselves so they know each other’s style and which shots to focus on like the back of their hand. When we got our first set of teaser photos back, my husband and I were SPEECHLESS and so happy with how they turned out. The photos are perfectly edited for our taste and we received them very quickly. I would highly recommend Ivey Pictures for their artful work, excellent communication and ability to make us CRY whenever we view our photo set. Thank you so much for giving us that gift Chrissy and Chad! ❤️

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Kari

Kari Reed · Married on 11/30/2019

Nice people

we just got married last weekend, so we are still waiting on the photos, but Krissy and Chad were both very nice and got the photos we wanted in a good time! We got to see the "rough" versions on the cameras themselves and I cannot wait for the final shots!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Nettles · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Jan 2019

I cannot recommend Krissy and Chad at Ivey Pictures enough. We were thrilled with their professionalism and kindness at our wedding. They were such a blast to work with, and they made sure the day was a smooth photography process. We didn't feel like we were having to "pretend" to have fun for our pictures - they really allowed us to act natural and worked to ensure our wedding felt intimate, as opposed to a very formal affair. I am so happy our venue recommended them, and look forward to using them for many milestones in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Award

Ivey Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Drawn iN Media® LLC Wedding Videographers

Ivey Pictures is a joy to work with. They care about there work and creating the best possible pictures for their clients. they also work well with other vendors to ensure everyone has a great experience and has the room to do the best job possible. I highly recommend their services.

• 515 Myrtle Avenue Green Cove Springs, FL, 32043 See on map
    Location of (Ivey Pictures)