515 Myrtle Avenue, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Ivey Pictures

We are a husband and wife photography team. Krissy is an award winning photographer and Chad is an award winning portrait artist. Together we combine two artistic perspectives that blend perfectly to capture those special moments that make up your lif e.
Follow Ivey Pictures on

19 Reviews for Ivey Pictures

• Brittany

Brittany Nettles · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Jan 2019

I cannot recommend Krissy and Chad at Ivey Pictures enough. We were thrilled with their professionalism and kindness at our wedding. They were such a blast to work with, and they made sure the day was a smooth photography process. We didn't feel like we were having to "pretend" to have fun for our pictures - they really allowed us to act natural and worked to ensure our wedding felt intimate, as opposed to a very formal affair. I am so happy our venue recommended them, and look forward to using them for many milestones in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Maris · Married on 12/12/2015

Where do I begin!? Krissy and Chad are without a doubt the most personable and talented photographers we have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I've followed Ivey Picture's website, blog and Facebook page for several years. I knew they would be my number one pick when my special day came. They also did my sister-in-law’s wedding and I loved the candid moments they were able to capture as well as the artistic style they were able to incorporate into their photos. We planned our wedding in a very short amount of time (6 months), so when I found out they were available on our day we booked IMMEDIATELY.
    On top of photography, they are two of the most creative individuals I know. They are always up to speed on the newest technology, special camera lens and top notch equipment which make for even a more spectacular finished product. After getting our photos from our wedding I was overwhelmed with excitement. They captured numerous special moments throughout the day and I was able to relive the wedding day over again. I particularly loved that they had locations pre-planned for our formal sessions, as we weren’t sure where to do them in downtown St. Augustine. The locations were perfect and totally suited us. The day of seemed effortless on their part start to finish (although I know it was intense work!). They make it seem so easy and were so easy to work with. I had lots of questions and emails, but they were always quick to assist! On the day of the wedding they helped big time keeping our timeline in order. Things never seemed to skip a beat!
    I couldn't be happier with our photos and I am so glad we hired Ivey Pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are worth every single penny and we’ve developed a friendship for a lifetime with these two. Thank you Ivey Pictures for capturing our special day so magically. It’s a day we will never forget!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Alejandra · Married on 09/19/2015

The absolute BEST team that have resulted in the BEST wedding pictures! Krissy and Chad are so warm and make you feel incredibly calm and comfortable. Their attention to detail and planning before the wedding were very much appreciated and we are so happy with all our pics!! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Award

Ivey Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Drawn iN Media® LLC Wedding Videographers

Ivey Pictures is a joy to work with. They care about there work and creating the best possible pictures for their clients. they also work well with other vendors to ensure everyone has a great experience and has the room to do the best job possible. I highly recommend their services.

• 515 Myrtle Avenue Green Cove Springs, 32043 See on map