Heather O'Brien Design Reviews

Heather O'Brien Design 5
Heather O'Brien Design 6
Heather O'Brien Design 7

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Invitations were a huge challenge for us during the planning process. Between the look and the cost we were very overwhelmed and stressed about this part of the wedding. Heather was recommended to me, and it was a huge relief! She listened to my ideas, my mothers concerns and created a BEAUTIFUL invitation that I was trilled with. All of our paper products were absolutely fabulous, and she was extremely accommodating. She even let me and 3 people come to her home to stuff envelopes! She is a pleasure to work with and very talented!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Reese · Married on 11/18/2017

Heather is THE best! Heather worked her magic to create something that we absolutely loved. We didn't know what we wanted until she put it in front of us, and immediately: perfection! She did our Save the Date, Invitation Suite (with a killer envelope liner!), menus, place cards, programs, seating chart, social media sign, welcome bag insert, and more! She seriously does phenomenal work and is the sweetest (even when we last minute had to make some printing changes). Would work with here again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Heather O'Brien Design 13
    Heather O'Brien Design 14
    Heather O'Brien Design 15

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

Heather was with us during many parts of the wedding planning process. She created the save-the-dates, invitations, and finally the seating chart. She really helped turn our vision into a reality. During the final week of planning, Heather delivered the seating chart to my work in the pouring rain. I mean if that isn't good customer service, than I don't know what is! We would highly recommend her for anything related to design or stationary!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Heather O'Brien Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! Y'all were a dream to work with and I wish you all the best!!

Meredith · Married on 04/02/2016

Heather was beyond amazing to work with. We ordered our invitation suite, koozies, programs, place cards, table numbers, seating chart, and napkins from Heather. It was so easy and simple to order everything from one person! We wanted to incorporate what we called our "logo" throughout everything and Heather designed everything perfectly each time. I live in Daytona Beach and communicated with Heather via email after our first initial meeting. She was extremely responsive and easy to reach. Nothing was ever printed without my final approval and Heather always made sure I received my items in a timely manner. Heather carried our design from piece to piece seamlessly and truly helped us set the stage for our wedding. My husband and I had a very unique and distinct idea and vision in our heads and Heather brought it to life perfectly! I am beyond satisfied with every single item Heather designed and created for us and would highly recommend her for all your wedding needs when it comes to stationary and other wedding products. We love our design so much, we are thinking of having some custom stationary made in the future!

Sent on 04/14/2016
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 02/12/2015

Heather is so wonderfully talented! I have been told so many times that our invitations were the most beautiful our guests have ever seen. She met with me and asked what my vision was. From our conversation, Heather created an even better version of what I had envisioned.
    Thank you Heather!!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kat · Married on 05/31/2014

Heather is a joy to work with -- and her creations are stunning! When she and I first connected, we spent more than an hour talking about my love story and our vision for the wedding. The first piece she produced -- a Florida-themed save-the-date card -- truly captured my fiance and I, and set the tone for our special day. I was blown away by each piece that followed! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Claire · Married on 03/01/2014

Heather is THE person to work with in Florida if you want the wedding invites you've always hoped for!! I had been so stressed trying to find invites, nothing felt like the right fit for the vision of our day. As soon as we spoke with Heather we knew she would make beautiful invites! We reviewed styles we liked with her and we were able to see gorgeous proofs that she worked through with us to get to the point of perfection (which they were!!). Our invites set the PERFECT tone for our day. We are so thankful to have worked with her. Thank you, Heather! I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

It was a pleasure to be able to work with Heather. She has great ideals and samples to show. All I had to do was provide her the information and she did everything else. I was pleased with all the stationary I ordered for our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

It took me a while to find the perfect person to custom make our invitations. I came across Heather O'Brien Designs Website and was impressed by what I saw. She got back to me right away and although I had no idea what I wanted, Heather was able to see my vision and make it a reality. We met a few times, she was always prompt and wokred with my schedule. I loved the finished product, our invitations, table and escort cards! I would recommend Heather to any future bride. Thank you Heather for everything!

Sent on 07/29/2011

jessica · Married on 01/14/2011

GREAT job/service. She came out to meet with me several times and was very easy to talk to. Her prices are reasonable and she even made up some last minute things for us. Thank you so much !

Sent on 02/12/2011