Lemonlark Paperie

135 Jenkins Street Suite 105B #209, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number

About Lemonlark Paperie

Welcome to Lemonlark! We are a design studio located in St. Augustine, Florida that works with clients both locally and across the nation. With a passion for each detail, we provide our clients with creative, effective and poignant design. Lemonlark specializes in logo design, brand development, web design & development, and wedding & event stationery.

Follow Lemonlark Paperie on

Capture
Capture2

1 Reviews for Lemonlark Paperie

Crystal · Married on 06/12/2014

I was having trouble finding something that fit into my vision for my wedding paper goods at the usual locations on-line. I had worked with Jenny at Lemonlark on a professional level before and was hopeful that she might be the answer to my worries. She was fantastic to work with! She took our every idea, "pin", and conversation into account when designing our printed materials. She designed the most adorable logo for us to use throughout our wedding, as well as our Save the Date, Invitation, Menu Card, and Program. Her packages allowed us to choose if we wanted to assemble ourselves or not and gave us the option to print through her or another vendor. I loved the flexibility and the fact that I got exactly what I wanted!!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lemonlark Paperie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• 135 Jenkins Street, Suite 105B #209 Saint Augustine, 32086 See on map
    (904) 814-0453 (Phone number)