The Retreat of Southern Bridle Farms

Perry, GA View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Located conveniently one mile west off I-75 in the heart of middle Georgia. The Retreat offers a private, secluded setting.

Relax on one of the many open verandas, stroll brick paved paths through beautiful gardens, or dip in the oversized pool while all your event planning and preparation is done for you. Full-service event planning and preparation includes all decor, floral arrangements, catering, and more.

Large groups can stay in one of twenty-four rooms. Private catered meals are available, or dine in the Retreat's on-site restaurant and bar - The Carriage House. The Grand Pavilion also protects hosts and guests from inclement weather.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
November
December

Caroline W. Married on 05/15/2021

Best Wedding Venue!

We had our whole wedding weekend here and it was amazing. The staff was so helpful and kind. Our pictures are amazing because of the beautiful grounds!
  • Natalie
    Natalie S. Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal venue

I love the fact that it’s like a one stop shop for weddings. Literally take care of everything except cake, photographer and DJ. We met with Mike and picked out colors and they took care of the rest! It was beautiful and so easy, we planned our wedding in 3 months but you would have thought it took us a year. Decor was phenomenal, food was amazing, set up and clean were take care of, I didn’t lift a finger.
    Alana C. Married on 09/26/2020

Made all my wedding dreams come true!!!!

I don’t even know where to begin... from the minute we set foot on the property on day one, we were absolutely blown away at what all this venue had to offer. Jim Marshall and Mike Whiddon were huge blessings throughout the entire process and as a bride, they made my experience one that was unforgettable. They took every vision my husband and I had of our wedding day and made it a reality. Both individuals were professional, extremely kind and passionate about what they do, easy to communicate with, very accommodating (especially with the circumstances and challenges due to COVID), super experienced and knowledgeable, and were just all around phenomenal people that made wedding planning a breeze. After every meeting we had with either Mike or Jim leading up to the wedding, we walked away just feeling at peace that our wedding day was going to be perfect. My family and I instantly noticed that they truly cared and valued our opinions, making every effort to ensure that all of our dreams come true. All the way down to the tiniest of details and things that we didn’t even think about, they took care of it all.

The day of the wedding, Mike pulled me aside and had me walk through the reception area by myself. He wanted me to see everything all set up for the first time before it was filled with people, he wanted my approval to make sure that it was all that I had envisioned, and he emphasized the importance of me taking a moment to myself to just take it all in. As a bride, I appreciated this SO MUCH. And it was above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined!!!! I mean, it truly was absolutely PERFECT!!! I can’t even begin to describe how I felt walking through the reception area, I was just blown away at what all this venue did.

If you’re on the fence about this venue, do yourself the biggest favor and pull the trigger because I can assure you that they will exceed your expectations. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. One of my favorite compliments throughout the night was hearing our guests just rave over how incredible the venue was. Hearing “this was the best wedding we’ve ever been to” over and over was just the cherry on top of it all. I can’t thank Mike and Jim enough for everything they did for my husband and I.

I have included some pictures taken by our wedding photographers, Amber and Tyler Malone (Joy and Everette Photo - highly recommend!!!!). This is just a small glimpse of our day and everything the venue did. The flowers, bouquets, and center pieces on that tables that were put together by hand by Mike were GORGEOUS!!!! Everything was absolutely beautiful!!!!

125 South Langston Circle Perry, GA, 31069
Location of (The Retreat of Southern Bridle Farms)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues