The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks

2929 N. Golden Eagle Road P.O. Box 25420, Silverthorne, CO 80498 Map · Phone number

About The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks

The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks located in Silverthorne, CO is the perfect location for those looking for a mountain wedding without the typicial prices of the mountains. The Raven Golf Club provides the ceremony site overlooking the 10th hole, beautiful views of the mountains and surrounding valleys, and an experience that will truly be memorible.

Our facility can accomodate weddings from as small as 20 people to 170 people. Our dining room can seat up to 130 people with an additional seating for 50 guests on the patio under our catherdial style tent. Our patio area transforms into our dancefloor for the evenings dancing activities! The frenchdoors between the dining area and the patio creates a seemless combination of the spaces for the event.

The staff at the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks is dedicated to making your wedding experience truly special. We believe that the day is truly about the bride and groom and we will work tirelessly to provide an unforgettable experience. Contact Reese McCall directly at rmccall@ravenatthreepeaks to begin planning your perfect wedding today!

Follow The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks on

pd second photographer edits 12
w 639
pd edits 65
pd edits 65
pd second photographer edits 12
w 639

4 Reviews for The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks

The staff we worked with at the Raven Golf Course went above and beyond to make our day wonderful. If I had to choose a wedding venue again I would hands down choose the Raven. The experience we had from initial contact through our wedding night was incredibly responsive. They always made sure we felt we were important. Michelle at the Raven went above and beyond, she took the stress out of our busy day by setting up the tables, helping our flower girls walk down the aisle and making sure everyone was having a good time. The food Mike cooked was enjoyed by everyone at our wedding. We were able to personalize all parts of our wedding that we wanted to and ask them for recommendations when we were unsure. On top of all of this our ceremony location on the 10th tee was beautiful and the clubhouse is mountain elegance. I would definitely recommend the Raven to a friend.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Adam · Married on 07/09/2011

If I could pick anywhere in the world and had the chance to get remarried - I would do it at the Raven at Three Peaks - no questions asked. Everything was planned out and perfect.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

3.5

My husband and I are locals, we live in Silverthorne and my husband played a lot of golf at The Raven last year and I fell in love with the place and we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. Because my husband played a lot of golf we were able to work out a great deal for the venue price with the GM and while that probably won't happen with everyone, the price they normally charge for weddings is very very reasonable. Especially compared to Keystone and A-Basin where i've heard people were quoted at least 8 grand to rent just the venue .. which I find ridiculous.

Anyways The Raven is just beautiful and if you're looking for a Colorado feel, laid back venue where the interior is so nice you barely have to do decorations then I would make an appointment and go check it out. They have the wedding ceremony's on the 10th Tee and it has such spectacular views. It is a 3 tiered tee so you can choose which tier you want your ceremony on and where to set up the chairs which is pretty cool.

My husband and I chose to do the ceremony and reception all at The Raven and it worked out perfectly. We fit about 70 people in the club house and we opened up all the doors to have access to the patio which is where we put the dance floor and the photo booth.

We chose to do a buffet with prime rib and trout and everyone loved the food!

The only problem I had with The Raven was the lack of communication between my family and the GM and the food & bev manager. It was difficult to get a hold of them to do walk through with the DJ, schedule a menu tasting and also get an invoice. But Michelle Strode was working there as a wedding planner for them and she was our saving grace. She was absolutely amazing and helped facilitate meetings and payment and menu tastings. She also set up the room and did all of our decorations while the family was busy getting ready. So thank you very much Michelle for all your help!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 20,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150