11400 Canterberry Parkway, Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing

About Black Bear Golf Club

Thank you for considering Black Bear Golf Club as a perfect venue for your upcoming event.

Our elegantly decorated clubhouse, coupled with a beautiful outdoor event lawn and patio

create the ideal setting for receptions, showers, meetings and banquets.

Our expertly trained staff will assist with the planning and execution of your personal event.

Our culinary team led by our experienced Executive Chef will provide a unique flare on culinary

cuisine for your group. Our goal is to indulge our guests with the finest personal attention.

Black Bear Golf Club offers an unparalleled combination of quality and value. I welcome

the opportunity to give you a personal tour of our facility and discuss our services

and amenities with you.

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Black Bear Golf Club

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 05/31/2018

My husband and I were so impressed with Black Bear Golf Club! Our wedding day was perfect and the venue is breathtaking. They were easy to get ahold of, we were able to come to the venue and ask any questions we had before the wedding day, and the food is incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough good things about our wedding at Black Bear. The food was out of this world, our maitred was amazing and attentive. He even helped me when I had a small catastrophe and had a soaking wet shoe! They took care of everything and were very accommodating. I really could go on forever but all you need to know is this place is amazing and if I could go back and do it again, I still would have chosen Black Bear for my ceremony and reception!!!

Award

Black Bear Golf Club Pricing

Black Bear Golf Club Price Rates

Black Bear Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Harpist - Mary Keener
    Harpist - Mary Keener Wedding Musicians

I always look forward to performing at Black Bear's stunning outdoor ceremony site. The staff and service are fantastic, and the setting is always perfect!

• Hillside Studios
    Hillside Studios Wedding Photographers

Black Bear is a wonderful place for a wedding! The venue is beautiful and the staff absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Black Bear to my clients!

• Sara Lynn, Fine Art Photographer
    Sara Lynn, Fine Art Photographer Wedding Photographers

I love Black Bear Golf Club. It's one of my favorite venues to work and photograph for several reasons: I love the staff. They're so helpful and extremely friendly. If there's anything that my bride and groom needs, they there for them. They're also extremely professional and take pride in the venue, always keeping it clean and organized. The views! It's a gorgeous location and being able to photograph up on the golf course at some secret locations is a great feature. Indoor/Outdoor feel. I just love that the venue can transform and take on almost any theme imaginable. And the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception is great for casual and formal weddings. And I got married at Black Bear Golf Club. Our day was perfect and if I could do it again, I would still choose Black Bear Golf Club to get married at.

• 11400 Canterberry Parkway Parker, 80138 See on map