11400 Canterberry Parkway, Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Black Bear Golf Club

Black Bear Golf Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Parker, Colorado. This venue, offering both indoor and outdoor sites for a wedding celebration, combines the modern style of a chic clubhouse with the rustic wildness of nature, tall grass, trees, and wending fairways.

Facilities and Capacity
Black Bear Golf Club offers a variety of sites for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Couples can say their vows among the fairways with views of the hills and surrounding trees or in the foreground of the Black Bear clubhouse itself. The event lawn and patio are manicured, impressive, and ideal for excellent photo opportunities.

Indoor receptions can take place in the ballroom, which features a handsome candelabra chandelier and a brick hearth. The neutral theme of the ballroom accommodates a variety of wedding colors and décor.

In addition to the spacious event lawn and patio, photo opportunities are also available on a bridge or in the tall grasses of the surrounding nature. Private get-ready rooms are available for pre-ceremony preparations.

Black Bear Golf Club hosts engagement parties, wedding showers, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. Couples can work intimately with a private events director and expertly trained staff to ensure their big day is executed with personal attention and precision.

Event planning services begin with a personal consultation and a tour of the facility. Decorative staples are available for rent with an all-inclusive package at this facility, including centerpieces, aisles, archways, and more. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
The executive chef at this venue incorporates locally-sourced flavors and ingredients into his dishes. Full catering services include a personalized menu with private tastings for every client. A gourmet cake is also included with cake cutting services and a champagne toast for the newlyweds.

Full bar services include house beers, wines, liquors, signature drinks, and specialty libations. Staples such as tables, chairs, linens, glassware, flatware, and barware are included with catering and bar services.

Follow Black Bear Golf Club on

Videos 1 vídeo

47 Reviews for Black Bear Golf Club

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 05/31/2018

My husband and I were so impressed with Black Bear Golf Club! Our wedding day was perfect and the venue is breathtaking. They were easy to get ahold of, we were able to come to the venue and ask any questions we had before the wedding day, and the food is incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough good things about our wedding at Black Bear. The food was out of this world, our maitred was amazing and attentive. He even helped me when I had a small catastrophe and had a soaking wet shoe! They took care of everything and were very accommodating. I really could go on forever but all you need to know is this place is amazing and if I could go back and do it again, I still would have chosen Black Bear for my ceremony and reception!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

My husband and I first inquired about Black Bear and spoke to Erika Alsobrook, the event coordinator, about having our wedding. From the very beginning we were incredibly happy with the pricing options and the kindness, patience, advice, and responsiveness from Erika.

We decided on a day that was special to us for multiple reasons and Erika got straight to work on getting all the information to us that we would need to start planning a wedding at their facility.

Throughout the planning process Erika was with us every single step. If we ever had a question or concern, we could email her and hear back within 24 hours. She was very descriptive and informative about the way we could expect our wedding day to go and come September 9, 2016, she was right on the money.

Black Bear Golf Club itself is gorgeous. Right as you walk in there is a big lovely staircase which was fantastic for our first look and bridal party photographs. The rest of the facility is clean and neat and open! The two main ballrooms have lovely vaulted ceilings, dark hardwood accents, a nice stone fireplace, and a big dance floor that opens up out to the cocktail area and ceremony site complete with a metal gazebo and a bright green hill backdrop. Our wedding was a dream because everything about Black Bear was so amazing and all of the staff was helpful and friendly.

I would highly recommend Black Bear Golf Club to anyone looking for a lovely and romantic Parker, CO wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Award

Black Bear Golf Club Pricing

Black Bear Golf Club Price Rates

Black Bear Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• Harpist - Mary Keener
    Harpist - Mary Keener Wedding Musicians

I always look forward to performing at Black Bear's stunning outdoor ceremony site. The staff and service are fantastic, and the setting is always perfect!

• Hillside Studios
    Hillside Studios Wedding Photographers

Black Bear is a wonderful place for a wedding! The venue is beautiful and the staff absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Black Bear to my clients!

• Sara Lynn, Fine Art Photographer
    Sara Lynn, Fine Art Photographer Wedding Photographers

I love Black Bear Golf Club. It's one of my favorite venues to work and photograph for several reasons: I love the staff. They're so helpful and extremely friendly. If there's anything that my bride and groom needs, they there for them. They're also extremely professional and take pride in the venue, always keeping it clean and organized. The views! It's a gorgeous location and being able to photograph up on the golf course at some secret locations is a great feature. Indoor/Outdoor feel. I just love that the venue can transform and take on almost any theme imaginable. And the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception is great for casual and formal weddings. And I got married at Black Bear Golf Club. Our day was perfect and if I could do it again, I would still choose Black Bear Golf Club to get married at.

• 11400 Canterberry Parkway Parker, CO, 80138 See on map