9301 Morfontaine Road, Peyton, CO 80831 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design

My name is Sarah Viera, I am the owner of Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design. When planning any event, timing is of the essence. So please allow Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design do the research. I will guide you quickly and efficiently to exactly what you are looking for; saving you time and energy. My goal is to treat your wedding as if it were my own; to be your voice on your wedding day and ensure perfection is instilled in everything that is executed. The mission of the Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Company is to ensure universally accessible and affordable professional Event Planning and Design services that contribute to the memory of the special moments in our lives. Let us share your special moment together and plan a beautiful, memorable event that will have lifetime of memories.

Whether you need planning services from the beginning to the end, suggestions here or there, or just a Day of Coordination service, Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design can provide everything you need. Don't let your special day pass you by with worrying if everything is where it is suppose to be. Leave the details to the detailed...

Call today for your complimentary consultation.

Follow Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design on

17ac14fee4e9eb7b 1466463457051 reception 0518

34 Reviews for Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2019

The very best!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Sarah was on our wedding day as well as months leading up to it. We hired Sarah as a day-of-coordinator but she was so much more that. Sarah has calm, attentive, honest, and so kind throughout the entire planning process. Being a destination wedding for my fiancé and I, it was very hard to choose vendors when all we could do is read reviews and communicate via telephone and email. Sarah knew my vision and was honest when she felt a vendor did not fit my style or expectations. From our florist to our band, everything fit exactly what I was looking for. She even attended our tasting at The Broadmoor with us to help us choose our dinner menu items. On the day of our wedding, Sarah did an amazing job making our day smooth and stress free. If something went wrong, I definitely didn’t know it! Everyone kept telling me how calm I was all day, I really do have Sarah and her team to thank for that. I’m sad our wedding is over because I really enjoyed working with her. Hiring Sarah was definitely the best decisions we made while planning our wedding, I couldn’t imagine doing it without her!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

When we hired Sarah, we really had no clue where to start. All we knew is that we wanted to get married in the upcoming fall season and that would be in around 9 months. She was absolutely amazing in getting us organized and helping us prioritize what needed to get done by when, taking into account our budget and keeping everything fun and flexible. Sarah has worked with many professionals within the wedding industry and was able to recommend a few that we worked with and were great. Sarah and her team brought our day together just as we had envisioned and made everything seamless. We highly recommend SVE Planning & Design!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Jamie as our coordinator and we can’t say enough about how much we loved working with her! She was flexible, understanding, and such a pleasure to work with. She kept me completely stress free and I never had to question or doubt her ideas and suggestions. We can’t thank jamie enough for making our wedding day flawless! She was very personable and knows the area\vendors well. Thank you again and again, jamie!

Sent on 09/30/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Spruce Mountain Guest Ranch
    Spruce Mountain Guest Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah Viera makes sure every wedding she plans is flawless. It's with the upmost professionalism, attention to detail and fun that she runs her business. Her clients rave about her and every one of her weddings here at Spruce Mountain Ranch have been perfect. We are always excited to have her at our venue! It is a pleasure to have you at Spruce Mountain Ranch Sarah. We are honored to work with such talented vendors!

• Flying Horse Ranch
    Flying Horse Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah Viera is an absolute pleasure to work with, she is organized, has an unmatched attention to detail, creative eye, and is wonderful at hearing a vision and bringing it to life. One of the things we love about Sarah is her dedication and personal connection with each bride. When Sarah Viera Events plans your wedding, you can feel assured your day will come together seamlessly. The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch is honored to offer her as one of our preferred planners.

• Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering
    Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Seriously, one of the kindest, most genuine people you will ever meet. All of our event designers and brides LOVE Sarah! Avie Rosacci / Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering

• 9301 Morfontaine Road Peyton, 80831 See on map