9301 Morfontaine Road, Peyton, CO 80831 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design

My name is Sarah Viera, I am the owner of Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design. When planning any event, timing is of the essence. So please allow Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design do the research. I will guide you quickly and efficiently to exactly what you are looking for; saving you time and energy. My goal is to treat your wedding as if it were my own; to be your voice on your wedding day and ensure perfection is instilled in everything that is executed. The mission of the Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Company is to ensure universally accessible and affordable professional Event Planning and Design services that contribute to the memory of the special moments in our lives. Let us share your special moment together and plan a beautiful, memorable event that will have lifetime of memories.

Whether you need planning services from the beginning to the end, suggestions here or there, or just a Day of Coordination service, Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design can provide everything you need. Don't let your special day pass you by with worrying if everything is where it is suppose to be. Leave the details to the detailed...

Call today for your complimentary consultation.

Follow Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design on

38 Reviews for Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design

• Sarah

Sarah Moon · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Amazing Design & Planning

I can't imagine my day without Sarah Viera and her team!! Sarah was amazing and attentive at every step during the wedding planning process. Navigating covid-19 was difficult enough, Sarah made everything seamless and beautiful even with the necessary adjustments. I only wish she could plan my wedding over and over again!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Sarah Langiano · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazeballs!

Sarah and Mia are AMAZING women! Not only do they always make you feel like the dazzling bride you are but they truly build that trust that is required when you are handing over such important reigns! These ladies are always prompt, always prepared and always there to answer any questions or concerns you may have! These ladies are TOP NOTCH planner and truly make give even the small details their full attention. You will feel loved, supported and carefree on your wedding day if you hire these ladies. Trust me, if what makes your heart happy is having Sarah Viera there holding a gin and tonic that you can sip between photos because you're missing cocktail hour - they are here to please. Trust me when I say that these ladies were worth EVERY penny. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you ladies for being so damn wonderful and for truly making my visions reality. You ladies are the best! HIRE THEM YA'LL.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Invaluable! Sarah Viera is Amazing.

Where do I begin! My mother and I would have been lost without Sarah as we were planning a destination wedding at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs from Texas.

She is definitely the expert at what she does and we took her advice and recommendations from stylistic choices all the way to vendors, food, and etiquette advice. She has your best interest in mind and is tactful at giving her honest opinion. She is kind but direct and on top of every detail up until the very end. We were incredibly impressed with her throughout the entire process!

She took the lead on communication with all vendors and coordination, which was more valuable than I ever thought! She made sure that all of our belongings made it to our room and even had a sweet gift box and note for us, which my husband and I thought was such great attention to detail by going above and beyond.

Sarah and I talked leading up to the wedding so much that I immediately missed her after it was over!!

Our rehearsal dinner and wedding day would not have been executed to the level we wanted if it was not for Sarah and all of her hard work! Thank you so much Sarah, you were invaluable.

-Sarah & Alan

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Pricing

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Price Rates

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Spruce Mountain Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah Viera makes sure every wedding she plans is flawless. It's with the upmost professionalism, attention to detail and fun that she runs her business. Her clients rave about her and every one of her weddings here at Spruce Mountain Ranch have been perfect. We are always excited to have her at our venue! It is a pleasure to have you at Spruce Mountain Ranch Sarah. We are honored to work with such talented vendors!

• Flying Horse Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah Viera is an absolute pleasure to work with, she is organized, has an unmatched attention to detail, creative eye, and is wonderful at hearing a vision and bringing it to life. One of the things we love about Sarah is her dedication and personal connection with each bride. When Sarah Viera Events plans your wedding, you can feel assured your day will come together seamlessly. The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch is honored to offer her as one of our preferred planners.

• Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Seriously, one of the kindest, most genuine people you will ever meet. All of our event designers and brides LOVE Sarah! Avie Rosacci / Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering

• 9301 Morfontaine Road Peyton, 80831 See on map
    7193583998 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design)