Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Reviews

36 | Peyton, CO

36 Reviews for Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Invaluable! Sarah Viera is Amazing.

Where do I begin! My mother and I would have been lost without Sarah as we were planning a destination wedding at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs from Texas.

She is definitely the expert at what she does and we took her advice and recommendations from stylistic choices all the way to vendors, food, and etiquette advice. She has your best interest in mind and is tactful at giving her honest opinion. She is kind but direct and on top of every detail up until the very end. We were incredibly impressed with her throughout the entire process!

She took the lead on communication with all vendors and coordination, which was more valuable than I ever thought! She made sure that all of our belongings made it to our room and even had a sweet gift box and note for us, which my husband and I thought was such great attention to detail by going above and beyond.

Sarah and I talked leading up to the wedding so much that I immediately missed her after it was over!!

Our rehearsal dinner and wedding day would not have been executed to the level we wanted if it was not for Sarah and all of her hard work! Thank you so much Sarah, you were invaluable.

-Sarah & Alan

Sent on 06/25/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2019

The very best!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Sarah was on our wedding day as well as months leading up to it. We hired Sarah as a day-of-coordinator but she was so much more that. Sarah has calm, attentive, honest, and so kind throughout the entire planning process. Being a destination wedding for my fiancé and I, it was very hard to choose vendors when all we could do is read reviews and communicate via telephone and email. Sarah knew my vision and was honest when she felt a vendor did not fit my style or expectations. From our florist to our band, everything fit exactly what I was looking for. She even attended our tasting at The Broadmoor with us to help us choose our dinner menu items. On the day of our wedding, Sarah did an amazing job making our day smooth and stress free. If something went wrong, I definitely didn’t know it! Everyone kept telling me how calm I was all day, I really do have Sarah and her team to thank for that. I’m sad our wedding is over because I really enjoyed working with her. Hiring Sarah was definitely the best decisions we made while planning our wedding, I couldn’t imagine doing it without her!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

Sarah is the best!

Sarah is my savior! I used her for “day of coordination” but she does so much more than what the title implies. She is with you the whole way assisting with vendor issues, the catering tasting, helping plan a cohesive schedule, talking you out of terrible ideas, she is an expert of her craft, she is super knowledgeable, and you can tell she has years of expertise! I ran into a huge problem with my venue, they essentially cancelled my wedding after we had booked and paid a deposit they decided they were “turning it into a restaurant”, we ended up hiring a lawyer to settle the issue, but from then on I had 0 trust or faith in their staff, I turned to Sarah to ensure that everything moving forward was according to plan and without her I don’t think I would have had any confidence in the venue day-of team. She was able to pull everyone together and I had 100% trust in her day of, I had not a worry in the world. She is fun, easy going, but gets things done. She helped me include my dog in my wedding, walk him, helped corral some rowdy groomsmen and just had everything on point and under control at all times. I really can say she made it the day of my dreams and probably had a much harder battle than normal and she made it feel like no big deal in the end. Everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

When we hired Sarah, we really had no clue where to start. All we knew is that we wanted to get married in the upcoming fall season and that would be in around 9 months. She was absolutely amazing in getting us organized and helping us prioritize what needed to get done by when, taking into account our budget and keeping everything fun and flexible. Sarah has worked with many professionals within the wedding industry and was able to recommend a few that we worked with and were great. Sarah and her team brought our day together just as we had envisioned and made everything seamless. We highly recommend SVE Planning & Design!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Jamie as our coordinator and we can’t say enough about how much we loved working with her! She was flexible, understanding, and such a pleasure to work with. She kept me completely stress free and I never had to question or doubt her ideas and suggestions. We can’t thank jamie enough for making our wedding day flawless! She was very personable and knows the area\vendors well. Thank you again and again, jamie!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Madisen · Married on 07/14/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Sarah. If you want to feel completely stress free and taken care of, choose her. She is so attentive and quick on her feet. She’s professional, she cares and has such an eye for design. Your best interest is always her top priority. She’s so experienced there’s nothing that she can’t do, and she truly had an answer for every question I had. And she does it all with a smile! She is so even tempered, kind and has a great sense of humor. I will miss working with her!!! I couldn’t have had my perfect day without her.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

You are in good hands when working with Sarah!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Tegan · Married on 09/15/2017

I recommend Sarah Viera 100% -- fabulous! Anytime we told another vendor that Sarah was our coordinator, their quick response was "Oh, you are in GREAT hands; NOTHING to worry about." And they were so right! On the big day, I did not have to think about one detail and was able to enjoy every minute because Sarah was behind the scenes making sure it was all perfect. We got married at Spruce Mountain Ranch, which I think Sarah knows like the back of her hand. It gave us so much confidence asking her opinions and trusting she knew best. Our wedding was a destination for us, and her help was so needed and appreciated. Truly NO idea what we would have done without her! Thanks a million, Sarah!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

There are countless reasons Sarah Viera Event Planning and Design has won so many awards over the last 7 years. Their expertise is priceless! Jamie Mitchell was the day of wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding two weeks ago. She was exceptional - completely professional, fully attentive, and knowledgeable. She directed the wedding day seamlessly and with complete class! We were not concerned for even one moment with Jamie in charge. We will always be thankful that we had the privilege of working with Jamie Mitchell. If we could give her 10 stars in every category, we would!

Sent on 07/08/2017

sheryl · Married on 06/10/2017

Sarah was amazing! We could not have done it without her. It was an out of town wedding for us and she made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough about Sarah and her team. SVE is the best money you'll spend out of all of your wedding day expenses...and trust me, you'll have plenty. Sarah made our day SEAMLESS. From crowd-control to detailed displays to ensuring adequate wedding party hydration (cheers to that!), our day could not have been in better hands. We're beyond bless that our 10/22 was perfect... and Sarah made sure that it would be.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Ahh thank you Morgan! Love you guys and congratulations on a beautiful day!

Candace · Married on 10/10/2016

After my first conversation with Sarah, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders and I felt like my vision for my elopement was possible. She made our day extra special and had amazing ideas. Sarah knows her stuff and is a wonderful person to be around!! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Candance! You inspired me to do more things. You and Blaine were amazing and a dream to work with! One of best days ever! Congratulations!

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't recommend Sarah enough! She helped us plan an amazing wedding from out of state and made sure the wedding day was perfect! Also, we used almost all of the vendors that she recommended and they were all great!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Michelle! You guys were amazing to work with and I loved planning your wedding! Wishing you both the very best!

Josh · Married on 09/03/2016

Sarah was fantastic! She made sure that our day was perfect. Additionally, all the vendors she recommended were amazing. I highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Devan · Married on 08/28/2016

Sarah and her assistant were fabulous. They were organized and amazing the whole day! We hired SVE as a month of / day of planner - which was perfect for keeping us organized and on top of last minute details. She helped us ensure we werent missing any last minute details and coordinated with all our vendors to confirm times, responsibilities, etc. The day of she put in a LONGGG day (starting around 12 - after 2AM - our party went until 1). She made sure everything ran smoothly and as far as we knew - NOTHING WENT WRONG! :) The day was more perfect and amazing than we even imaged, big part thanks to SVE! She even took our flowers and tallit (pray shawl) off of our chuppah and beautifully dressed our sweetheart table - we didnt ask and had no idea she was going to do this - it looked amazing!

Thank you for everything - it was an amazing day, we appreciated all your hard work and making sure everything went off without a hitch!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thanks Devan. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day. I enjoyed watching all the traditions and festivities throughout the night. One of my favorite weddings of the year!

Robin · Married on 08/28/2016

Definitely use Sarah! As the Mother of the Bride, Sarah's presence during the wedding was immeasurably valuable! It was comforting to see her there on top of everything and knowing if we needed anything she was a moment away. She has excellent taste and judgement, making all the right decisions for us. It was a perfect day and Sarah was a huge part of that.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Robin! The day was such an amazing day and I am so thankful to have been a part of it. Thank you for trusting me in such a important day.

Theresa · Married on 05/07/2016

Sarah is absolutely amazing! Far and away the best expense of our wedding! I am so grateful to her for listening to my vision and helping us execute it perfectly.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa! You both were a dream to work with and I loved having a special part of your day. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah is an amazing wedding planner! Being an out of state bride and in the middle of a move Sarah was pivotal to the success of my wedding. She's absolutely dedicated to what she does and will help you perfect the vision of your wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Bryanna- You were such a dream to work with and with all the stresses going on in your life you were beyond organized and detailed in everything you did! I wish you and Steven the very best!

Marie · Married on 10/24/2015

Sarah brought it! If you think you don't need a wedding planner, do yourself a favor and think again. Sarah knows and works with the best vendors in the industry and will help everything run smoothly. She's the best!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Marie-thank you so much! You guys were such a delight to plan with and I loved being a part of such a special day. Thank you again for allowing us that chance. Congratulations to Brianna and Justin!

We can't thank Sarah enough for everything she did to help make our day so amazing. She was extremely easy to work with and we don't know what we would have done without her. Everything went so smoothly and she really turned our visions into a reality. She also recommended us to most of our vendors and each one that she recommended was also fantastic to work with. We couldn't be happier with the way things went and we would happily recommend Sarah to anyone.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Ally · Married on 08/22/2015

The best money I spent on the entire wedding was having Sarah be our day of wedding planner. She provided us a great spreadsheet that kept us on track through the entire wedding process and made sure we stuck to it. The day of, she kept everything in order and organized and the day went off without a hitch. If you're looking for a wedding planner, Sarah is your girl!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Ally- you, Anthony, your bridal party and families were such a pleasure to work with! Loved being a part of the day and thank you so much for allowing us to assist on your special day!

Nadine · Married on 08/22/2015

I contacted Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design with less then a months notice for a 40th surprise birthday party for my other half. Due to the hours that I work, I had limited time and asked if they were able to assist me in organizing my event (I have no party planning knowledge). Knowing that most event planning companies work with the wedding industry I was excited when Kaitlyn Klis contacted me back and stated she could help me. With one phone conversation she was able to understand what I was wanting. She proceeded to book the venue, order the cake, assist me with the menu, and decide on the decorations. All the while she kept me very informed on the costs (I got discounts, yay!) and details I needed to know via email (so helpful since this was a surprise). She arrived early to set up, this allowed me to get my husband there with no juggling of time. Her presence at the event was unexpected but wonderful (Kaitlyn is so stinking cute). It was so very appreciated that she assisted with the timing (when to cake cut and when to eat) and the cake cutting itself. This gave me the opportunity to enjoy this event as well. I highly recommend if you are ever in need of someone to take some stress off of you for an event to contact Sarah Viera Event Planning. My big guy and myself have had a permanent smile since. Thank you guys so much for taking on this event for me. I will recommend you to anyone who asks.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Nadine- Thank you so much for allowing SVE to be a part of your special day! Kaitlyn enjoyed assisting in all the details to make sure you and Mark enjoyed the day to the fullest!

Katy · Married on 08/09/2015

Sarah was an absolute dream!! My wedding would not have come together without her! I got married in Colorado but my husband and I live in Pennsylvania so planning the wedding from afar was difficult. However, having Sarah by our side made everything so easy!! She made me feel comfortable and confident that everything was going to turn out perfect. She had a great relationship with all of our other vendors and they had all worked together before which made everything so much easier. On the day of my wedding, I had no nerves that things were going to go wrong because I knew Sarah was there to make sure everything would go RIGHT!! And it did! Sarah was polite, professional and organized through every step of the process. I wish I lived closer because I would hire her for all my future events!!! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Katy! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was s o beautiful and I loved being able to take any stress off of you so you could enjoy your day to the fullest!

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

We are so happy that we hired Sarah Viera as our wedding coordinator for our wedding at Spruce Mountain Ranch! Not only is Sarah and her team well organized and responsive, but they are fun to work with and reliable! As a bride planning our wedding from out-of-state, I knew that I could rely on Sarah's knowledge and expertise on creating a seamless wedding! We truly were able to enjoy our day thanks to Sarah and her team! I highly recommend Sarah and her team for all brides! :)

Sent on 08/28/2015

We hired SVE for our wedding held at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Larkspur, CO.

She is fantastic to work with and provided so much clarity in the planning process. Their inventory of wedding decor is a huge help for the details and trimmings. Her team is phenomenal - what a result!!!!!!

Look no further. I 100% recommend Sarah Viera Events.

Sent on 01/19/2015