Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Reviews

1 User photo

• Mariel
    Mariel M. Married on 06/26/2021

Best Experience WIth Sarah Viera

I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah Viera. She was organized, punctual, classy and all around lovely to work with. She is experienced in the field, quick to respond to emails, had excellent recommendations for photographers/vendors and was able to answer every question and concern we had. She made us feel at ease when our venue had to make a last minute location change from an outside ceremony to inside due to rain. She exceeded my expectations in every way and made our day feel like a top priority. Sarah is really the gold standard of wedding planning - would recommend to any bride to be!
    Jessica K. Married on 10/17/2020

The most amazing

Jamie with SVE was amazing to work with. My fiancée and I were both new to Colorado Springs and we would have been lost without her recommendations and know how. She was always so kind, so prepared and so calm through everything 2020 threw our way. She had a great relationship already Established with our venue and vendors so everyone got along great and the whole day went smoothly. Hiring SVE was the best decision we made for our wedding and I HIGHLY recommend, they made sure our day was perfect.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing Design & Planning

I can't imagine my day without Sarah Viera and her team!! Sarah was amazing and attentive at every step during the wedding planning process. Navigating covid-19 was difficult enough, Sarah made everything seamless and beautiful even with the necessary adjustments. I only wish she could plan my wedding over and over again!!!
    Holly S. Married on 06/20/2020

Worth every penny!

Ok, so let's be honest - I was a little annoyed that my venue required a wedding planner for the day of and I was also a little annoyed at the prices for day of planners (not Sarah specifically but just in general) because I thought to myself "How much can they possibly be doing if I'm planning everything leading up to it" and "How good can they possibly be if we are only having a few conversations leading up to the day but I was the one who organized everything up until that point." I would just like to go on record to say that I was wrong. I dont know if I was wrong for every day of planner, but I most definitely was wrong about Sarah. She went above and beyond in helping me - even when I'm pretty sure it didn't fall under her official roles and responsibilities. I was a covid bride and Sarah was SUPER accommodating in pushing the wedding out, helped with recommendations and answered questions in the months leading up to the event, and helped to make sure everything was neat and tidy before the big day. I was definitely nervous if things would come together with me handing everything off to Sarah but let me tell you....THE DAY WAS PERFECT. I didn't have to think about anything or worry about what came next. It was like Sarah was everywhere at once and doing everything because I literally didn't have to do anything except enjoy my day. My mom was planning on being the one who sort of helped keep everything moving (at least from a set up/break down perspective) and anytime she went to do something, Sarah was right there saying "No no no. let me do that!". My mom is not easily impressed and she couldn't stop raving about Sarah. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding or day of planner - jump off that fence right now! At least if you're considering Sarah :)

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Holly! Oh it was such a pleasure to celebrate such a special day in you and Ari's lives. I truly loved seeing all of your friends and family come together and celebrate your love. I am so happy that your day came together and both you and your mom were able to enjoy the day to the fullest. I always tell potential clients a huge reason I run my business the way I do is to ensure mothers, aunts, grandmothers, etc get to enjoy the day along with you and not worry about the details! I am glad this was able to shine through in your memory of your special day. Wishing you and Ari a lifetime of love, happiness and success!
    XOXO
    Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 09/13/2019

Amazeballs!

Sarah and Mia are AMAZING women! Not only do they always make you feel like the dazzling bride you are but they truly build that trust that is required when you are handing over such important reigns! These ladies are always prompt, always prepared and always there to answer any questions or concerns you may have! These ladies are TOP NOTCH planner and truly make give even the small details their full attention. You will feel loved, supported and carefree on your wedding day if you hire these ladies. Trust me, if what makes your heart happy is having Sarah Viera there holding a gin and tonic that you can sip between photos because you're missing cocktail hour - they are here to please. Trust me when I say that these ladies were worth EVERY penny. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you ladies for being so damn wonderful and for truly making my visions reality. You ladies are the best! HIRE THEM YA'LL.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/29/2019

Invaluable! Sarah Viera is Amazing.

Where do I begin! My mother and I would have been lost without Sarah as we were planning a destination wedding at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs from Texas.

She is definitely the expert at what she does and we took her advice and recommendations from stylistic choices all the way to vendors, food, and etiquette advice. She has your best interest in mind and is tactful at giving her honest opinion. She is kind but direct and on top of every detail up until the very end. We were incredibly impressed with her throughout the entire process!

She took the lead on communication with all vendors and coordination, which was more valuable than I ever thought! She made sure that all of our belongings made it to our room and even had a sweet gift box and note for us, which my husband and I thought was such great attention to detail by going above and beyond.

Sarah and I talked leading up to the wedding so much that I immediately missed her after it was over!!

Our rehearsal dinner and wedding day would not have been executed to the level we wanted if it was not for Sarah and all of her hard work! Thank you so much Sarah, you were invaluable.

-Sarah & Alan
    Melissa Married on 06/01/2019

The very best!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Sarah was on our wedding day as well as months leading up to it. We hired Sarah as a day-of-coordinator but she was so much more that. Sarah has calm, attentive, honest, and so kind throughout the entire planning process. Being a destination wedding for my fiancé and I, it was very hard to choose vendors when all we could do is read reviews and communicate via telephone and email. Sarah knew my vision and was honest when she felt a vendor did not fit my style or expectations. From our florist to our band, everything fit exactly what I was looking for. She even attended our tasting at The Broadmoor with us to help us choose our dinner menu items. On the day of our wedding, Sarah did an amazing job making our day smooth and stress free. If something went wrong, I definitely didn’t know it! Everyone kept telling me how calm I was all day, I really do have Sarah and her team to thank for that. I’m sad our wedding is over because I really enjoyed working with her. Hiring Sarah was definitely the best decisions we made while planning our wedding, I couldn’t imagine doing it without her!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 03/16/2019

Sarah is the best!

Sarah is my savior! I used her for “day of coordination” but she does so much more than what the title implies. She is with you the whole way assisting with vendor issues, the catering tasting, helping plan a cohesive schedule, talking you out of terrible ideas, she is an expert of her craft, she is super knowledgeable, and you can tell she has years of expertise! I ran into a huge problem with my venue, they essentially cancelled my wedding after we had booked and paid a deposit they decided they were “turning it into a restaurant”, we ended up hiring a lawyer to settle the issue, but from then on I had 0 trust or faith in their staff, I turned to Sarah to ensure that everything moving forward was according to plan and without her I don’t think I would have had any confidence in the venue day-of team. She was able to pull everyone together and I had 100% trust in her day of, I had not a worry in the world. She is fun, easy going, but gets things done. She helped me include my dog in my wedding, walk him, helped corral some rowdy groomsmen and just had everything on point and under control at all times. I really can say she made it the day of my dreams and probably had a much harder battle than normal and she made it feel like no big deal in the end. Everything turned out perfectly!
    Katherine Married on 09/22/2018
    We worked with Jamie as our coordinator and we can’t say enough about how much we loved working with her! She was flexible, understanding, and such a pleasure to work with. She kept me completely stress free and I never had to question or doubt her ideas and suggestions. We can’t thank jamie enough for making our wedding day flawless! She was very personable and knows the area\vendors well. Thank you again and again, jamie!
    Stephanie Married on 09/22/2018
    When we hired Sarah, we really had no clue where to start. All we knew is that we wanted to get married in the upcoming fall season and that would be in around 9 months. She was absolutely amazing in getting us organized and helping us prioritize what needed to get done by when, taking into account our budget and keeping everything fun and flexible. Sarah has worked with many professionals within the wedding industry and was able to recommend a few that we worked with and were great. Sarah and her team brought our day together just as we had envisioned and made everything seamless. We highly recommend SVE Planning & Design!
    Madisen Married on 07/14/2018
    I can’t say enough good things about Sarah. If you want to feel completely stress free and taken care of, choose her. She is so attentive and quick on her feet. She’s professional, she cares and has such an eye for design. Your best interest is always her top priority. She’s so experienced there’s nothing that she can’t do, and she truly had an answer for every question I had. And she does it all with a smile! She is so even tempered, kind and has a great sense of humor. I will miss working with her!!! I couldn’t have had my perfect day without her.
    Meghan Married on 06/09/2018
    You are in good hands when working with Sarah!
    Tegan Married on 09/15/2017
    I recommend Sarah Viera 100% -- fabulous! Anytime we told another vendor that Sarah was our coordinator, their quick response was "Oh, you are in GREAT hands; NOTHING to worry about." And they were so right! On the big day, I did not have to think about one detail and was able to enjoy every minute because Sarah was behind the scenes making sure it was all perfect. We got married at Spruce Mountain Ranch, which I think Sarah knows like the back of her hand. It gave us so much confidence asking her opinions and trusting she knew best. Our wedding was a destination for us, and her help was so needed and appreciated. Truly NO idea what we would have done without her! Thanks a million, Sarah!
    Susan Married on 06/24/2017
    There are countless reasons Sarah Viera Event Planning and Design has won so many awards over the last 7 years. Their expertise is priceless! Jamie Mitchell was the day of wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding two weeks ago. She was exceptional - completely professional, fully attentive, and knowledgeable. She directed the wedding day seamlessly and with complete class! We were not concerned for even one moment with Jamie in charge. We will always be thankful that we had the privilege of working with Jamie Mitchell. If we could give her 10 stars in every category, we would!
    Sheryl Married on 06/10/2017
    Sarah was amazing! We could not have done it without her. It was an out of town wedding for us and she made sure everything was perfect.
    Morgan Married on 10/22/2016
    I can't say enough about Sarah and her team. SVE is the best money you'll spend out of all of your wedding day expenses...and trust me, you'll have plenty. Sarah made our day SEAMLESS. From crowd-control to detailed displays to ensuring adequate wedding party hydration (cheers to that!), our day could not have been in better hands. We're beyond bless that our 10/22 was perfect... and Sarah made sure that it would be.

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Ahh thank you Morgan! Love you guys and congratulations on a beautiful day!
    Candace Married on 10/10/2016
    After my first conversation with Sarah, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders and I felt like my vision for my elopement was possible. She made our day extra special and had amazing ideas. Sarah knows her stuff and is a wonderful person to be around!! I would 100% recommend her!

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Candance! You inspired me to do more things. You and Blaine were amazing and a dream to work with! One of best days ever! Congratulations!
    Michelle Married on 09/10/2016
    I can't recommend Sarah enough! She helped us plan an amazing wedding from out of state and made sure the wedding day was perfect! Also, we used almost all of the vendors that she recommended and they were all great!

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Michelle! You guys were amazing to work with and I loved planning your wedding! Wishing you both the very best!
    Josh Married on 09/03/2016
    Sarah was fantastic! She made sure that our day was perfect. Additionally, all the vendors she recommended were amazing. I highly recommend Sarah!
    Devan Married on 08/28/2016
    Sarah and her assistant were fabulous. They were organized and amazing the whole day! We hired SVE as a month of / day of planner - which was perfect for keeping us organized and on top of last minute details. She helped us ensure we werent missing any last minute details and coordinated with all our vendors to confirm times, responsibilities, etc. The day of she put in a LONGGG day (starting around 12 - after 2AM - our party went until 1). She made sure everything ran smoothly and as far as we knew - NOTHING WENT WRONG! :) The day was more perfect and amazing than we even imaged, big part thanks to SVE! She even took our flowers and tallit (pray shawl) off of our chuppah and beautifully dressed our sweetheart table - we didnt ask and had no idea she was going to do this - it looked amazing!

Thank you for everything - it was an amazing day, we appreciated all your hard work and making sure everything went off without a hitch!!

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thanks Devan. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day. I enjoyed watching all the traditions and festivities throughout the night. One of my favorite weddings of the year!
    Robin Married on 08/28/2016
    Definitely use Sarah! As the Mother of the Bride, Sarah's presence during the wedding was immeasurably valuable! It was comforting to see her there on top of everything and knowing if we needed anything she was a moment away. She has excellent taste and judgement, making all the right decisions for us. It was a perfect day and Sarah was a huge part of that.

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you Robin! The day was such an amazing day and I am so thankful to have been a part of it. Thank you for trusting me in such a important day.
    Theresa Married on 05/07/2016
    Sarah is absolutely amazing! Far and away the best expense of our wedding! I am so grateful to her for listening to my vision and helping us execute it perfectly.

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa! You both were a dream to work with and I loved having a special part of your day. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Bryanna
    Bryanna Married on 04/23/2016
    Sarah is an amazing wedding planner! Being an out of state bride and in the middle of a move Sarah was pivotal to the success of my wedding. She's absolutely dedicated to what she does and will help you perfect the vision of your wedding day!

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Bryanna- You were such a dream to work with and with all the stresses going on in your life you were beyond organized and detailed in everything you did! I wish you and Steven the very best!
    Marie Married on 10/24/2015
    Sarah brought it! If you think you don't need a wedding planner, do yourself a favor and think again. Sarah knows and works with the best vendors in the industry and will help everything run smoothly. She's the best!

Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design's reply:

Marie-thank you so much! You guys were such a delight to plan with and I loved being a part of such a special day. Thank you again for allowing us that chance. Congratulations to Brianna and Justin!
  • User2316805 2+ years ago
    We can't thank Sarah enough for everything she did to help make our day so amazing. She was extremely easy to work with and we don't know what we would have done without her. Everything went so smoothly and she really turned our visions into a reality. She also recommended us to most of our vendors and each one that she recommended was also fantastic to work with. We couldn't be happier with the way things went and we would happily recommend Sarah to anyone.