Hillside Studios

$2,950 Most Popular Price
Availability

Hillside Studios is a wedding photography company in Greeley, Colorado. Kristi, the lead photographer, is creative and passionate when capturing couples and their love story. She applies a personal and artistic approach to her photography, and connects closely with clients and their families, in order to give them a unique, personalized photography experience. She is open to ideas and suggestions from clients, and embraces their unique personality and style when capturing their love story.

Hillside Studios uses a combination of contemporary, photojournalistic, and natural styles when capturing photos of couples. This company can do engagement photos, trash the dress sessions, boudoir shoots, and of course, wedding portraits. The list of available photography services include, but are not limited to:

• Liability insurance
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Renee
    Renee D. Married on 04/01/2023

Fantastic photographer!

I met Kristi only 6 weeks before my wedding, but she had my date available and gave me a very fair quote for my 20 person "micro-wedding." Despite the short timeline she was very organized and prepared, asked god questions and flowed with some of our own ideas. I'm so happy with how the photos turned out, we got over 600 photos for 4 hours, and a BEAUTIFUL customized box, custom USB stick, and photo prints. Everything was beautiful and I hope to use her in the future for baby photos :D
    K Carson Married on 04/28/2022

Twice as nice!

We used Hillside for our own wedding and then had to have Kristi do our sons wedding a few years later! I loved her open lines of communication before and after the weddings. She is an absolute beauty and we are so happy with everything she did for our family! The pictures and memory books are all top notch amazing. Professional and personal all in one package!!! 100/10 would recommend!!!
  • Cari
    Cari B. Married on 02/09/2022

Couldn't Have Asked For More, Highly Recommend

Kristi could not have done a better job with our wedding photos, we highly recommend! She was flexible with timing and changes as we navigated having a small wedding in 2020. She has such a way with integrating nature and your surroundings into the photographs without taking away the highlight around the people in them. We've only seen the sneak peak photos so far but even with just seeing those we are completely satisfied. I even got many compliments from family and friends that she was a joy to be around and appeared to be doing an awesome job photographing every element of our wedding day. You won't go wrong with Hillside Studios.

Hillside Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Cari! It was amazing working with you! And I will get the rest of those photos to you soon!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor
  • Chris
    Chris B. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best vendor choice for my wedding!

From my initial phone call with Kristi until receiving my final package with the most thoughtfully curated box of pictures a few weeks after the wedding, I had the best experience. She was incredibly easy to work with, understood the types of poses we preferred and overall look to our photos, and managed to take some of the best pictures I鈥檝e ever been in. The day of the wedding was quite hectic and I never had to worry about making sure all the best moments were being captured because Kristi and her assistant captured everything. Kristi鈥檚 prices are competitive and you definitely receive optimal value. I hope to one day have a reason to use Kristi as my photographer again because she was so much fun to work with!
  • Meghan
    Meghan R. Married on 09/23/2021

Always a great job

Kristi has done mine and my siblings graduation pictures and wedding pictures! We鈥檝e stuck with her because she always does a fantastic job and knows what will look great. She鈥檚 always responsive, helpful, and amazing at what she does!
    Keysha A. Married on 09/03/2021

Incredible

Absolutely incredible! Kristi was such a professional at all times but still extremely personable. She made everything smooth and was such a pleasure to work with. She was flexible through some of our changes and always accommodated our requests. Just remarkable. All around.
  • Abby
    Abby C. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful Photos!

Kristi was awesome! She was great to work with, flexible, and the photos from our wedding day are gorgeous. Her prices were reasonable, and she really captured the romantic/intimate feel that I wanted. She also sent prints of almost all the photos of my now-husband and I together, which is great because I usually never bother to actually get photos printed. They came in a beautiful gift box, with a USB of all the photos. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding!
  • Emma
    Emma V. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful!

Kristi was super easy to work with, and took absolutely beautiful photos of our wedding.

We met Kristi at a wedding show and loved her photos, and when we met with her she was very easy to talk to and get along with. She was very flexible and worked with us to reschedule our wedding when we had to postpone due to Covid, and even made an extra trip up to our venue before the wedding since she hadn't shot there before.

The photos themselves are gorgeous. Our wedding was outdoors on a beautiful summer day, and I had put a lot of thought into picking out the colors of our decor, and she captured it all perfectly. She also took great pictures of our dog, who was in the ceremony and doesn't generally cooperate all that well with photos.

We spent a little bit more than we originally intended to on photos, and it took a little bit longer to get the final product, but it was totally worth the extra money and time. Highly recommend!
    Cheryl Married on 12/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Personable and Accommodating!

Kristi was so wonderful to work with! She was very flexible and offered to meet my husband and me at a location convenient to us. She took the time to get to know us before giving us "the spiel". We decided on a package that included an engagement photo shoot, but we never had the time to schedule the shoot.. So, Kristi allowed us to use those funds towards a wedding album. Our wedding day really did fly by, but my most memorable moments were those captured by Kristi of my husband and me.
    Danielle Married on 06/26/2019

Photography that included kindness to all Family and Friends

Our experience with Kristi was as fantastic as the first time we met to review her portfolio. Kristi is professional however she was like family during our wedding due to her ability to show kindness, assist where others could not and still maintain her artistic ability to capture moments that otherwise would have been missed by someone with less photography experience. Kristi listens to your feedback and drives towards capturing the spirit of the wedding in an artistic way that allows you to view your photos and find yourself transported to the best day of your life. Thank you to Kristi and her assistant for making our day one that we will never forget.
    Dana Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best pictures I鈥檝e ever had taken

Loved Kristi and all of her work. She sent a second photographer, Emily, who did an amazing job as well. Has a great eye for scenery and backdrops!
  • Alesha
    Alesha Married on 11/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great photos! Couldn't be happier!!!

Kristi is an amazing photographer and an amazing person! She was so flexible with both our wedding and our engagement photos. Our photos were truly breathtaking. We would highly recommend Kristi for ANY photo needs, not just wedding photos. We can't thank her enough for capturing our day!
    K. Carson Married on 09/27/2018

Hillside Studios

Best decision I made for our wedding was hiring Kristi as our photographer! Never worried once about any of it! The photos turned out beyond amazing! I would highly recommend her for any of your photo needs!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/22/2018

Phenomenal!

We don't have enough kind words to describe the quality of service we received from Kristi! We go both Engagement and Wedding photos from Kristi and could not be happier with the outcome! In total, we had 2 sit-down meetings with Kristi, one engagement session that yielded 100 engagement shots (50 BW, 50 Color), a bit more than 2,000 (1,000 BW, 1,000 Color) pictures from the wedding day, access to an online library of all our edited, non-watermarked photos for download, and 2 kits containing USBs, hard copy prints, and notes from Kristi. For what we paid, we got so much more than we hoped was possible!
    Through the entire planning process, she was very responsive to all our questions, mindful about our vision, and respectful of our budget. She got back to us quickly and always wanted to make sure all our questions were answered. So thorough and organized!
    On the big day, she was invaluable in capturing the all the beautiful moments we would have missed just because of the craziness of the day. The pictures she gave us are just stunning. She was so efficient in her ability to maneuver though the venue and utilize our day-of-schedule to capture our biggest and brightest moments. She definitely knows her was around a wedding and made it look totally seamless!
    My sister, who isn't even engaged yet, asked that I keep her contact info for when it comes time for her wedding! She was an invaluable member of our wedding team! Thank you, Kristi!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 08/12/2018

Kristi is a delight!

Kristi is so amazing!! She brought a relaxed and professional energy to our wedding that we sorely needed. We had a lot of very stressful last-minute issues with our venue, but you would not have known it from the way Kristi captured our day. She has a very intuitive style that really made a difference for me as someone with a lot of anxiety. We wanted to have photos that were more "fly on the wall" shots because my husband and I both get pretty uncomfortable being in front of the camera. When we got our pictures back, I was so happy with the way she noticed and captured the best parts of our wedding-- especially the times where we thought no one was looking! We look relaxed and natural in every shot, and she even did a great job of taking posed shots quickly so we could get to our reception. I love looking back at our pictures and seeing the details she noticed that I hadn't thought of. I also loved the package she sent us with a personalized box of photos-- what a great keepsake. Thanks Kristi!!!

Real Weddings

Cheryl & Seth
28 photos 路 08/24/2018
Jess & Cody
43 photos 路 08/03/2018

Pricing

The Gardner Effect The Gardner Effect Wedding Planners

Kristi is great to work with! We love how her images turn out but also how easy she is to work with on the wedding day!

Lightsky Videography LLC Lightsky Videography LLC Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with Kristi at a wedding. Kristi is a very talented photographer who takes such good care of her clients and is able to capture amazing imagery. She鈥檚 friendly, creative, and professional. You鈥檒l want her at your wedding and you鈥檒l know that your memories are in good hands. Peter Deak Videographer/Editor Owner, Lightsky Videography LLC

Blackstone Country Club Blackstone Country Club Country Club Weddings

Kristi is an incredible photographer who has an eye for catching the special moments of a wedding. She is easy to work with and gets along well with all different types of personalities. We strongly recommend Hillside Studios to our clients!

Wild Basin Lodge and Event Center
veilsbyjules
5.0 out of 5 rating , 13 Reviews
路 Wedding Dresses

5116 W 15th St Greeley, Colorado, 80634
Location of (Hillside Studios)

Hillside Studios frequently asked questions

Hillside Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
Hillside Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
Hillside Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Hillside Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Hillside Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Hillside Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding