Heather Maria Beauty

Austin, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Heather Maria Beauty, based in Austin, Texas, inspires Brides through cruelty free Hair and Makeup Artistry to enhance their natural beauty, so you can look and feel lit from within for life + love.

You want to look radiant, not unrecognizable.

You may feel torn between wanting to look absolutely stunning on your wedding day and still wanting to feel natural and, well, like yourself as you walk down the aisle.

Well, beautiful girl, you’re in the right place!

Because I believe in enhancing your beautiful features naturally.

Not changing them.

Nature-Inspired Artistry. My fascination with nature and devotion to enhancing the natural beauty of real people is at the very soul of my makeup and hair artistry work.

I’ll give you a natural, radiant look you’ll love while you marry the one you love. A look that is natural and authentic to you, so that you look like the most gorgeous version of yourself in that sweet balance between fully made-up enough to feel bridal and natural enough to feel like yourself.

Here’s the thing: You’re not just getting makeup and hair service, you’re getting a beauty experience that starts way before the makeup is even applied and the hair is even styled. Your experience is completely customized to you and your unique needs, meaning I don’t just show up and apply makeup and style hair on the day of your wedding. Instead, I am whole-heartedly invested in you, your experience, and showing you how to look and feel your best healthily, and naturally.

Heather Maria Beauty offers Makeup and Hair Artistry Services for Brides & your Friends & Family

• Hair Styling
  • Makeup Applications
  • Custom Lash Application
  • Clip In Extension Styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Bonnie
    Bonnie Getting married on 01/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Heather was a dream to work with

Hiring Heather was one of the most important decisions I made while planning my wedding. I was originally in contact with a much larger beauty company, but I wasn’t in love with the corporate and impersonal feel they had. That’s when I contacted Heather, and from the moment I talked to her on the phone I knew she was the one. She is incredibly personable, warm, and sweet, and she truly cares so much about creating a look you love. The day of my trial and the day of my wedding, I felt more beautiful than I ever have before. This is because Heather created a look that not only highlighted my best features, but truly reflected my personality and style. Heather did all my bridesmaids’ makeup too, and she tailored each girl’s look to her own personality and taste. I think that’s the difference between a good makeup artist and a great makeup artist. Heather really knows how create a look that feels like YOU, but better. Heather’s assistant, Celeste, did our hair. Celeste did an amazing job, and everyone’s hair looked perfect. Our hair and makeup held up all night through eating, drinks, dancing, and everything else. We got our hair and makeup done at 10am, and we walked out of the venue at midnight still looking amazing. I couldn’t recommend Heather and Celeste more highly.

Heather Maria Beauty's reply:

Bonnie! I am about to cry! What kind words! I am so glad you enjoyed your experience and could feel how passionate I am about what I do for you beauties. I wish you only the best and a happy healthy future with Mr. Roma!
  • Amy
    Amy N. Married on 04/09/2022

Wonderful Experience!

I absolutely loved working with Heather for my wedding hair and beauty services. I scheduled an advance trial, which was extremely useful in giving me a sense of the final look. Heather is super receptive, and collaborated with me to figure out how to give a little extra sparkle to a subtle more natural style. She was also great with my family members, who also prefer a light touch! My mum was really wowed by how good her hair looked in the photos. Overall, Heather is a fantastic choice for brides seeking a friendly and relaxed experience. It was such a pleasure to spend the beginning of my wedding day with Heather.
  • illustration stars

Team

Heather
Heather
Makeup + Hair Artist

I’m Heather, and my goal is to inspire you to enhance your natural beauty in a way that is effortlessly feminine, good for you, and good to animals. My fascination with nature, love of animals, and devotion to the enhancement of the natural beauty of real people are at the heart of what I do. I want to inspire you through cruelty free beauty services + education, so you can look and feel lit from within for all occasions of life + love.

The Wedding Belles The Wedding Belles Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I love working with Heather! She is on time, does beautiful work, and my brides and bridesmaids have been very pleased. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day needs!

P.O. Box 500162 Austin, TX, 78750
512-827-1823
Location of (Heather Maria Beauty)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding