The Plaza at Whitney Ranch | Liquid Courage

Plated, Buffet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Plaza at Whitney Ranch | Liquid Courage

Beautiful Meet Affordable!

ROOM PACKAGES STARTING AT $995.00!

ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES STARTING AT $73pp based on 100 guests.

Our facility showcases a beautiful staircase grand entry, with a large reception hall. We offer affordable food and beverage packages.

We do allow outside vendors, services, and food caterers.

We carry our own liquor license, and do not allow any outside liquor service.

We have open viewing Monday-Friday from 9am - 5pm if you wanted to stop by and take a look. Tour's are available on a appointment basis.

702-302-4567

Cocktail Reception (1)
American (1)
Vegetarian (1)

2.0

I'll never get my day back. To have my personal financial business plastered on social media is so disheartening. I would expect people to be more professional. People are entitled to their opinion regardless if they give you a bad review good review excellent review it is their opinion. And to have people fire back at you or back at your guests for giving a review and adding in your personal issues is very unprofessional. And I just really hope that no one go through what we went through in this matter. I spent a lot of my own money to provide decorations and things to go with the centerpieces. I got talked to about other people's weddings and their personal issues when I went to give my deposit to the coordinator. Very unprofessional. And now I have the owner of the company attacking my family members and friends for giving their review and their own opinion. The thing is I was the client and I was not going to place a review but just seeing this gave me a feeling of how I felt all over again when I stepped into that venue on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Destiny , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.0

We got an amazing price, beautiful venue, amazing vendors, and an open bar. We had a difficult time with Lisa the coordinator. She was forgetful, uncoordinated, and unorganized. We received a call from her the day before the wedding telling us that we had not fully paid for the wedding. We mentioned to her multiple times in person, on phone, and email that our guest list had changed and, there was plenty of time for her to tell us we needed to pay extra. During that phone call she also needed to be reminded of the colors of the linens and runners. Hearing those things the day before the wedding added unnecessary stress. It was so bad that my mother almost missed her hair appointment the day of the wedding because Lisa was so unhelpful. Not only did she not show up to our rehearsal (she told me multiple time she would be there for a mock set-up of our tables) but she did not even help set up any of the decor like she said she would. Our families were there to set everything up, and I was told that she only put the flowers at our sweetheart table. Lisa had reassured me that she would be doing the majority of the set up. Our families were not happy about that. I was given a layout for how the tables would be set up. When I came the day before the wedding, I noticed that the tables were not like the layout that was sent to me. Lisa again reassured me that, the team and herself will move the tables like the layout. When my mother was there the day of the wedding helping with the set up, Lisa told her that The Plaza does not set up the tables the way I "Wanted" it. I had spent so much of my time planning the seating arrangement to the layout given to me, only for it to be useless. And to top it all off. She made us enter our grand entrance prematurely. That was completely embarrassing. Other than all that frustration, I had a great time at my wedding thanks to the DJ, photographers, and bartender that came with our wedding package!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Vegetarian, Buffet

My mom actually found this venue for us and we are so glad that she did! Brennon and Lisa Marie were both wonderful contacts at the venue! I really love that most of the vendors were included in the package they provide, if you chose to go with their vendors. You are allowed to use outside vendors if you wish, but seriously, I wouldn't go with anyone else over the vendors included! All of the vendors were on top of everything and very willing to meet up or do video chats to make things easier. The cake was AMAZING! It was the best cake I have ever eaten. The photographers, Jazz and Caramia of JOA Photography were wonderful and made sure the day of went smoothly. Our flowers and centerpieces were exactly as I had imagined them. The MC company did an amazing job as well. The pricing was very reasonable as well. I gave 4.5 for responsiveness because I had 1 question about 3 weeks before the wedding that I emailed to the venue's coordinator and I had to resend it about a week before the wedding before I finally got a response. But everything was taken care of and cleared up.

Profile Picture Loni, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Buffet

220x220 sq 1377639598359 dsc3082a
220x220 sq 1377639719067 dsc4620
220x220 sq 1377640605246 dsc05987

1 ENDORSEMENT
Fantastic location to hold a ceremony or small wedding reception or party! Flexible and easy to work with. Looking forward to working with them again in the near future!

1057 Whitney Ranch Drive, Henderson, NV 89014   See On Map
702-302-4567 (phone) 702-974-3599 (fax)
Monday - Friday 10am - 5:00pm