2187 W Lake Rd, Clio, MI 48420 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Place for Cake

Welcome to The Place for Cake!!

What does your cake mean to you?

At The Place for Cake every cake is a work of art. We believe in designing a wedding cake that is both beautiful and delicious. We also know that the wedding cake showcases the bride's and groom's individual style. That's why when you choose The Place for Cake as your wedding cake designer, you will get exactly what you have always pictured your cake to be! We can incorporate wedding colors, flowers and even bead and lace designs from your wedding dress. We service most of Michigan and offer both delivery and pick-up. Click on the links to see what we can do for you!

Jesseca Huntley
info@theplaceforcake.com
810-640-8234

audree
This is a raised tier with swirls, wedding bows and pearls
Beautiful octogon, custom monogrammed buttercream cake.
Beautiful octogon, custom monogrammed buttercream cake.
This is a four tier buttercream lined in blueberries!
This is a four tier buttercream lined in blueberries!
This is a heart shaped three tier with fresh strawberries and side swirls.
This is a heart shaped three tier with fresh strawberries and side swirls.
audree

1 Reviews for The Place for Cake

L · Married on 11/06/2010

0.4
      0.5

BRIDE BEWARE. Save yourself immeasurable stress and frustration – do not order your wedding cake from The Place For Cakes. Wedding cake delivered was NOTHING like the wedding cake ordered – almost all details were incorrect. I ordered an artsy, classy, delicately crafted cake, and received exactly the opposite. In fact, many guests commented that my cake was the ugliest cake they had ever seen. In person, my cake actually looked as if a coil of feces was cascading from the backside of the groom cake topper all the way down the side of the cake. Many wedding guests approached me on my special day to exclaim “Hey, that looks like SH*T!”. The day after the wedding, I contacted the bakery to discuss the situation and ask for some type of compensation. I asked for a 50% refund. I was told that because the flavors were correct, no refund would be issued. (I patiently explained that I am unable to taste the cake flavors in the photos of my wedding, and the guests can’t taste the flavors when they recall the image of the feces-coil-cake in their memories.) I sued The Place for Cakes in small claims court for the full cake cost, and won. Please, avoid this bakery at all costs.

Sent on 01/10/2011

• Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Place for Cake 1
    10% off
    For a limited time I am offering 10% off any cake priced $300 and over. Just mention that you saw us on Weddingwire.com!

• 2187 W Lake Rd Clio, 48420 See on map