Artisan Cakes LLC

Brighton, MI View map

Welcome!

Artisan Cakes LLC is based in Livingston County, MI and services Brighton and surrounding areas. We are proud to offer custom cakes for most occasions. We excel at original creative pieces of cake art your guests will surely remember! And you will pleasantly surprised how good wedding cake can taste. Silky smooth icing that melts in your mouth and moist delicious cake will be the talk of your party!

Check us out on our website for more photos and information!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
    Ashley Married on 02/16/2013
    The cake Holly made for our wedding was beautiful! I showed her a picture of a cake I liked and told her what I wanted different and that's exactly what I got! I couldnt be more happy with her work! Not to mention how awesome it tasted! (: looking forward to our anniversary so I can have another taste of her work!
    Lindsey Married on 08/04/2012
    I have had Holly do two cakes for me so far (once for my baby shower- a 3 tiered cake and once for my son's first birthday). She is very professional, extremely prompt, and amazingly artistic. Her cakes not only look great, they taste even better. Both times my guests raved about the cake, I felt like it was the hit of the party. I am positive I will get another cake from her in the future, and I highly recommend her to friends and family all the time!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie Married on 10/29/2011
    Holly at Artisan Cakes was fantastic! She brought over two small cakes of my choice to taste before the wedding. She was low pressure and very professional. Here attention to detail was keen and the flavor of the cake was amazing! We had a spice and apple cake along with chocolate and raspberry. There had to be close to 150 handmade roses on the cake and they each looked perfect! The price was right and the service and flavor sold us.

Artisan Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a privilege to be part of your special day!

Brighton, 48114
Location of (Artisan Cakes LLC)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding