1755 Poppleton Drive, West Bloomfield, MI 48324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Sweet Delights Cakery

Sweet Delights Cakery is a licensed home based bakery owned and operated by Nisha Fernando and serves the Oakland County area. We specialize in exceptional cakes from wedding cakes to one of a kind special occasion cakes. All our sweet delights are made from scratch baked to order using only the freshest ingredients. All artwork is hand crafted with care and given special attention to detail.

Nisha Fernando

24 Reviews for Sweet Delights Cakery

1 User photo

Sweet Delights Cakery 1

Jillian · Married on 07/27/2019

Best wedding cake ever!!!

Working with Nisha from Sweet Delights Cakery was such a wonderful experience! She was attentive and quick to answer any questions or concerns that I may have had, and not to mention my cake was STUNNING! I had a geode/agate themed wedding and she made my vision for my cake come to life and it was absolutely perfect! I got so many compliments on just the cake alone! Not only was the cake beautiful, it tasted amazing as well! She had so many delicious and original flavors to choose from, I had a hard time deciding! I would recommend Sweet Delights Cakery to anyone who is looking to work with someone who makes your wedding planning easier and really does an amazing job at making your wedding cake dreams come true. Thank you Nisha!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie Dover · Married on 06/29/2019

High quality and excellence

Nisha's cakery business is so top notch! She starts her consults with the in home tasting. We were able to try roughly 12 different flavors/combos and settled on three different versions. She offered both basic and premium flavors at the tasting, that ALL tasted wonderful - you can't go wrong with choosing a combination of flavors. She then sketches out your vision and helps you come up with ideas as she has a lot of materials and templates for you to choose from, and a really good eye for design and balancing multiple cake tiers with each other. Within a week or two, she had the sketch from the consult worked into her visual software tool and provided us three different versions of the cake. From here, we had to make some final decisions, and she was more than patent as we asked to change several things to the cake and was more than polite when working with our budget. We settled on a 5 tier cake, with one of those tiers being real, and the remainder kitchen cakes. On our wedding day, she delivered the cake and everything was ready to go for us, with no issues at all. She also provided instructions to the venue on how to cut the cake, etc. We also rented a cake base from Nisha, which helped complete our look and fit right into our wedding theme. Between Nisha's delightful cake flavors, design tools and natural artistry, patience and kindness, along with delivering the cake to our venue site, Nisha is hands down a MUST vendor for your wedding cake. She also provides invoices and receipts for all of the transactions, so it is easy to understand the cake cost breakout and balances due. Her consult was one of our favorite planning activities and she made it very personal and fun! We even had guests ask for a second piece of cake, to try the other flavors that we had purchased.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Kara · Married on 08/18/2018

Nisha from Sweet Delights Cakery was absolutely phenomenal to work with from start to finish. Myself, my fiance, and my family take our desserts VERY seriously, and her cakes do NOT disappoint!!! I am not exaggerating when I say that our wedding shower cake and our wedding cake was hands down the best cake I have ever had in my life. We had some shower cake left over that we froze, and we actually ate it by the handful out of the freezer in one week (oops)!!! That's just a testament to how delicious this cake is. We had a cake tasting with Nisha and her husband where we sampled 3 different types of cake...we could have chosen different combinations of cake, filling, and frosting...but we liked 2 of the 3 combinations so much, that we ended up going with those for our two flavors of wedding cake! Nisha is responsive, considerate, and not to mention, makes the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. She made our "dream cake vision" come true and we couldn't be happier that we chose her to make our cake for our special day!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018