South Michigan 52, Owosso, MI 48867 Map · Phone number

About Baked by Josephine

My name is Josephine. I’m a graphic designer by day and a baker by night. I recently have relocated to the Lansing, MI area with my family.

I’m a self taught baker that started working in the kitchen when I was a young girl, baking with my grandmother and mother. I’ve always had an interest in making beautiful, delicious desserts for my family and friends. Out of everything I have baked, french macarons have been my favorite treat. There is an art to making macarons, and it took me a while to get here. After plenty of encouragement from my family, and years of trial & error, I’ve decided to start my own business; Baked by Josephine.

The past couple years, Baked By Josephine has expanded into other desserts specializing in simple, custom wedding desserts and cakes. I take pride in thoughtful details and using fresh ingredients that come together to create a beautiful dessert table.

Follow Baked by Josephine on

7945eaa07ecb93a8 bbj
screen shot 2016 05 25 at 11 22 49 am

2 Reviews for Baked by Josephine

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2017

Josephine is terrific and we cannot recommend her highly enough for your wedding cake! My husband and I got married this August and planned our wedding from across the country. Josephine was super responsive, made time to meet with us the one time we were in state before the wedding for a tasting, and made absolutely delicious desserts for our wedding. The cake was beautiful and delicious - we got so many compliments on it! We also ordered mini cupcakes which were a HUGE hit. We can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/09/2017
  • User7219844 · 2+ years ago

Josephine is the best! I used her as my baker for my September 2016 wedding over labor day weekend. Right from our email conversations, I knew she was the right choice. Super friendly, helpful, and excited to help make my vision come to life. She made over 400 desserts from my wedding and guests had finished them within half an hour! I received so many compliments on the mini desserts from guests. I used a variety of vintage glass cake stands and Josephine arranged the desserts for us. Our wedding cake was beautiful. All desserts are made from scratch by Josephine and she creates the best flavor combinations.
    ten out of ten stars!
    I plan on using Josephine again for future parties!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Baked by Josephine FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers