Baked by Josephine

Owosso, MI View map

My name is Josephine. I’m a graphic designer by day and a baker by night. I recently have relocated to the Lansing, MI area with my family.

I’m a self taught baker that started working in the kitchen when I was a young girl, baking with my grandmother and mother. I’ve always had an interest in making beautiful, delicious desserts for my family and friends. Out of everything I have baked, french macarons have been my favorite treat. There is an art to making macarons, and it took me a while to get here. After plenty of encouragement from my family, and years of trial & error, I’ve decided to start my own business; Baked by Josephine.

The past couple years, Baked By Josephine has expanded into other desserts specializing in simple, custom wedding desserts and cakes. I take pride in thoughtful details and using fresh ingredients that come together to create a beautiful dessert table.

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$1

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
    Amanda Married on 08/20/2017
    Josephine is terrific and we cannot recommend her highly enough for your wedding cake! My husband and I got married this August and planned our wedding from across the country. Josephine was super responsive, made time to meet with us the one time we were in state before the wedding for a tasting, and made absolutely delicious desserts for our wedding. The cake was beautiful and delicious - we got so many compliments on it! We also ordered mini cupcakes which were a HUGE hit. We can't recommend her highly enough!
  • User2787740 2+ years ago
    Josephine is the best! I used her as my baker for my September 2016 wedding over labor day weekend. Right from our email conversations, I knew she was the right choice. Super friendly, helpful, and excited to help make my vision come to life. She made over 400 desserts from my wedding and guests had finished them within half an hour! I received so many compliments on the mini desserts from guests. I used a variety of vintage glass cake stands and Josephine arranged the desserts for us. Our wedding cake was beautiful. All desserts are made from scratch by Josephine and she creates the best flavor combinations.
    ten out of ten stars!
    I plan on using Josephine again for future parties!

South Michigan 52 Owosso, MI, 48867
Location of (Baked by Josephine)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding