1410 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About The Pearl Hotel

The Pearl Hotel is a 1960's style wedding venue in San Diego. Conveniently located near the San Diego Airport, Liberty Station Public Market and local tourist attractions, your guests will be in the ideal location for travel, so they can spend the weekend celebrating with you!

Facilities and Capacity
The Pearl Hotel features indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options for accommodations of up to 150 guests. Event spaces can be poolside, with beautiful lighting and a fun, contemporary ambience. Poolside options contain cabanas and a lounge for a fun, unique area that will be enjoyable and relaxing for you and your guests. For an indoor wedding, the hotel offers a spacious option that can be designed to reflect your style.

Weddings at The Pearl Hotel feature on-site coordination for a seamless and stress-free wedding celebration. The coordinator helps with many aspects of the day, including vendor communication, menus, setup of the venue space and more. Included in the rental fee is a variety of services and event items, such as:

• AV equipment

51560cdb5029a24a Wedding Photo

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for The Pearl Hotel

sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I got married here 4th of July weekend, and i am so happy we picked The Pearl to get married at! The staff is the best of the best! All of them are so accommodating and willing to help you with anything you need. Every time I would run into the staff they would make sure I was doing ok and asked me if i needed anything, it was such a great feeling knowing that we were all being taken such good care of. All of our friends and family rented out the hotel for the entire weekend and I didn't hear one complaint about the Hotel. The day of the wedding was so relaxing, Cynthia took care of everything while the girls and i got ready. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch, everything was PERFECT!!!! I heard from multiple people that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The set up at the Pearl is small but it's perfect for a wedding, it puts off such a relaxing vibe while encouraging the guests to mingle and dance. The best part of the night was jumping in the pool and having a pool party with all the guests. I highly recommend this venue!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • F

Candice · Married on 04/18/2015

Oh The Pearl. My absolute favorite place in the world. My husband and I were honored to be one of the few weddings they book each year. Our wedding could not have been anymore perfect Thanks to The Pearl Hotel. I honestly felt and still feel like we were the only wedding, the way they catered to us and treated us and treated all of our family and friends. Out of our 100 or so guests, all we have heard is positive feedback (and a little jealousy) over our wedding.
    If you book the hotel for your event, you basically own the hotel for a day (more like the entire weekend). Our whole group of family and friends booked up most of the rooms on Friday Night, and you have to have all 23 rooms booked on Saturday (day of event). We had a handful of friends and family stay Thursday through Monday, and the Pearl gave us incredible rates. The ambiance, the vibe, THE STAFF, the Chef and his amazing food, the bartenders, the front desk gals, EVERYONE should be rated A++, 5 star, over the top AWESOME!! Meghan was with me through the entire planning and was there for me with any questions we had.
    the hotel/venue: It is a small boutique hotel, and there really is no way to explain it, other than you must go and check it out... buyer beware though, once you go, you fall in love and you don't want to book anywhere else. The style is 60's retro beach/palm springs/mad men on a swanky vacation. The succulent wall, the tables, the lighting, all are spot-on and so chic. You will NOT need to worry about anything (no extra decorations, the table linens, the flatware, the seating, the candles, etc.) All is taken care of the arranged and provided. the rooms are all super cute and very comfy. the rooms are CLEAN, the beds/sheets/pillows are very comfortable. And each of the rooms have their own beta fish to keep you company. Natalie and the hotel front desk gals are so friendly and accomodating. the food: OH MY GOODNESS! So good and so much of it! I could go on, but no more room....

Sent on 04/30/2015

The Pearl Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Andrew Abouna Photography
    Andrew Abouna Photography Wedding Photographers

I really like photographing here and have shot a couple of events at this lovely property a few times. I've noticed that the staff are very wonderful and attentive to their clients whom I've photographed, and the staff have also been really accommodating at helping me get great shots for my clients, too. Thank you. Andrew Abouna Photography, San Diego, CA.

• New Love Photography
    New Love Photography Wedding Photographers

You can't run out of photography opportunities at this amazingly stylish venue! New Love Photography was so excited to photograph a wedding there, we had heard thru the wedding community that it was a fabulous venue. The staff are friendly and punctual, the private rooms and guest spaces are clean and well-kept, and there's no shortage of places to photograph the bride and groom! Can't wait to work here again!

• 1410 Rosecrans Street San Diego, California, 92106 See on map