The One Bridal

Lenexa, KS View map

The One Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Lenexa, Kansas. Their dedicated team of stylists is honored to share their carefully curated collection of fashion-forward and traditional wedding gowns with clients of all styles and sizes. They work collaboratively with brides-to-be, sharing their vision for their day to ensure that their dream look can be brought to life.

The team at The One Bridal provides clients with a number of offerings to choose from. During your shopping and fitting appointments, your dedicated stylist will be on hand to answer questions and guide you as you browse their impressive inventory. To ensure that your garments are the perfect fit, alteration services are available. A number of accessories are also available, including veils, hairpieces, shoes, and jewelry.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
3.8

• Erin
    Erin J. Getting married on 02/05/2023

Amazing Experience!

The One Bridal absolutely exceeded every expectation I could’ve possibly had and we were treated like Royalty. We were taken to a beautiful large private suite where Ashley listened to all of my concerns and wishes. I can't say enough about the wonderful experience, the gorgeous store and exceptional staff. No other store came close.

I found my dream dress thanks to Ashley and The One - I couldn't be happier!

Thank you!

Hi Erin,

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience in your private bridal suite! Ashley loved working with you and helping you find your dream wedding dress. We are already looking forward to seeing you on your wedding day!

- The One Bridal Team
    Jordan J. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Boutique with Beautiful Dresses

From the moment I arrived for my first bridal dress shopping experience, I was blown away by The One. Their boutique is gorgeous, as are all of the dresses they showed me. Unlike many shops in KC, all of the bridal rooms are completely private. The location is new and clean, and I felt very comfortable. And while I was truly uncertain about what style I was looking for, they kept bringing me different options and helped me figure out what they perfect dress for me was. I had been to almost every other store in the city and tried on hundreds of dresses, so my patience and faith was running thin, but they were so helpful in finding the dress I was looking for. Once I purchased my dress, Madison from The One kept me informed about its shipment and arranged all of my bridal fittings for me. Because I had a short engagement, we were on a time crunch for my dress, and Madison was amazing at keeping me calm and taking the stress off of my plate. Once the dress came in, Ruby was a total rockstar in altering the dress perfectly to my figure. There were a number of alterations needed and Ruby did a beyond AMAZING job getting them done well and on time. During the week of my wedding, she even did a few more final alterations to make the dress absolutely perfect for me. Between the thorough communication Madison provided and the care and precision on alterations Ruby provided, I was blown away with my experience at The One. I highly recommend trying them! Even if you don't find the one you are looking for there, the experience they provide is worth it!

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of your wedding dress experience! We are so happy to hear that Madison and Ruby helped bring your bridal vision to life. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!

- The One Bridal Team
  • Emma
    Emma Getting married on 10/07/2022

I literally didn't get my dress and they didn't contact me for over a year about it

I ordered my wedding dress in February on 2021, with the promise that I could check in and would be given updates as it was being made. I heard absolutely nothing for a full year, until I reached out to check in. This is when they told me that "the designer didn't fill out the customs form correct so it got sent back" weird... would have been nice to know. Then promised it would be overnighted and here within a week. After making FIVE different appointments for my fitting and them cancelling it 1-2 hours before saying they didn't have the dress, I finally said look just give me the sample dress at a discount. LUCKILY it was my size. This was only 40 days till my wedding..... I would have had to buy an entirely new dress after already spending $7000 on onw that I'm now not even sure ever existed. The alterations lady was wonderful and able to work wonders THANK GOD!! But THEN, when I showed up to purchase a veil, they "couldn't find my dress" in the back, it apparently was not communicated that no, the sample is LITERALLY my dress and needed to be taken off the floor. They then wouldn't order the veil for me without full payment, which was NOT happening because just take it out of the refund you're giving me for the lost dress?? My mother called the owner and got the veil ordered, THEN I received a text saying "Hey you need to order this NOW if you want it here in time for your wedding"...…. 28 days before my wedding...…

The lack of communication, professionalism and honestly just common sense was truly astounding. They have gorgeous gowns but I would not recommend this place to anyone. I almost didn't let my bridesmaids come to my last fitting because they were so upset and angry for me that I was afraid they would say something rude.

Hi Emma,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your wedding dress experience.

We’d like to clarify a few points you made. Our team has spoken with you and your mom many times over the last year since you ordered your dress. We understand it can be stressful and frustrating for a designer to change the shipping timeline, however, we communicated those changes to you as soon as they happened. When the designer was experiencing problems with customs, we communicated that with you and left a voicemail to explain the adjusted timeline. The three appointments we had to reschedule were all tentative based on your dress’s arrival date. We communicated this information to you multiple times via phone call.

When the dress didn’t arrive on the original date, your mom asked to purchase the sample dress for a discount due to worries about the original dress. We agreed, as we truly want every bride to feel comfortable with her dress and the alterations timeline.

We received your dress that you ordered in plenty of time for alterations and your wedding date. We communicated this to you and your mom. You both chose to move forward with our store’s sample dress at a discount instead of altering the original dress you ordered.

We do apologize for the miscommunication on your veil. It was ordered and arrived in time for your wedding.

To reiterate, we have the dress you ordered. We communicated many times that although it was delayed, it would be here in time for your wedding. You and your mom spoke with our store owner and asked to instead purchase the sample for a discount and move forward with the sample dress versus the dress you ordered. We are happy to discuss how we can help make this situation better for you! We are available via phone (913)717-0023 and email hello@theone-bridal.com.

The One Bridal Team

8801 Penrose Ln Lenexa, KS, 66219

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm Monday 10:00am-6:00pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday 10:00am-6:00pm Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm Friday 10:00am-5:30pm Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm
Location of (The One Bridal)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding