1 Hollywood Avenue Building 28, Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423 Map · Phone number

About The Little Flower Shoppe

The Little Flower Shoppe is known for our lush and elegant floral designs and décor.

• Laurelwood Designs
259ae20911246b2f becca
csue4

4 Reviews for The Little Flower Shoppe

KATIE · Married on 03/21/2015

(my first review did not save so this one is a bit shorter ) Amazing, beautiful, creative, and personal! They helped make my wedding day feel special and one of a kind. Olivia and Anna's passion is palpable. I was blunt about my budget(I work in this affluent area, but do not live here). They were imaginative, thoughtful, & gave us more than 4 hours for our 2 consultations. Having met with several florists who shot down any idea I had for flowers (none of which were extravagant) I finally called The Little Flower Shoppe (they just moved to HOHOKUS) who brought my DREAMS TO REALITY! I work in a hospital they frequently make deliveries to & so before personally working with them, I have also seen consistently beautiful, organic, &unique arrangements for 8 years! I just thought they were out of my budget . I had called them throughout my engagement year as a non-customer & they were giving me more ideas, advice, & confidence than anyone else. Sitting across the table from them, my mom, then fiance and I had to fight the tears from seeing two people consider our budget and so sincerely create our vision. On our wedding day, the centerpieces were amazing (lanterns, with purple vine, moss, succulents, sterling roses) my bouquet was so romantic (as aforementioned my "impossible" request as stated by other florists was to have sweet peas in my bouquet; O & A at TLFS had only just begun getting to know me at the first consultation when they excitedly looked at me from across the table and said, "what do you think of sweet peas?" So there they were in my bouquet and on my dad's boutonierre. My bridesmaid's bouquets each had an element that was different from the next. Even at the reception (after much hugging) Anna noticed my dad's flower was beat up so she replaced it. They stayed true to my budget, gave me a great personal experience, and outcome. We are forever grateful for the experience they gave us! USE THEM!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Star · Married on 08/29/2014

Had the most wonderful experience with John at The Little Flower Shoppe. He was very accomodating. I was coming from Staten Island and don't drive so he worked with me over the phone, email and made it easy for me to come in when it was good for me. He heard my ideas and put together the most beautiful bouquets and even was able to add on a VERY last minute request. He had a personal emergency days before the wedding but assured me all would be taken care of and it was. Everything arrived on time and looked gorgeous! I was so thrilled with him and this company that I want to scream their name to the world! Do yourself a favor and book with them!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2013

I can't say enough about Anne and the staff at the Little Flower Shoppe. I have worked in events in the past, and knew I wanted something different, something unique..something that would wow my guests. Anne was just the person to bring my vision to life! Our garden style bouquets filled with the dahlias I had requested were gorgeous. She created the most beautiful tablescapes for my reception..the centerpiece "cornucopias" are still on my dining table...they are magnificent. When I met with Anne (ten days before my big day) she promised that my guests would know that someone truly cared about my flowers (and me) on that day. She was right. I knew Anne did care about me...that was evident in the many photos she sent from the floral market, and the numerous calls we had. I was in great hands! I am so happy Anne LFS was part of my magical day! We love you guys!

Sent on 12/02/2013

The Little Flower Shoppe FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor