the Image Maker:

New Rochelle, NY View map

the Image Maker: (914) 319-4664 email: imgmker@aol.com

Be a star on your wedding day, hire a REAL LIFE PAPARAZZI!

I have photographed Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Bruce Willis, Julia Roberts. My photographs have appeared in magazines All over the World!

When you need the artistic skills of an expert to capture your special day, you need Paul Cunningham. With almost 20 years of experience, I have traveled the world to perfect my art, bringing together a diverse array of work in order to hone my skills.

I have trained with world renowned photographers and have worked as a New York City Press photographer, but when I started my own business I specialized in wedding photography.

I continue to stay on top of the latest developments in technology in order to make sure I am providing the highest quality for your photographs.

I will ensure that you receive an impressive array of shots for your wedding day, captured with an unique and skilled vision. I truly believe that precious moments captured in time are priceless, and I will work with you to match your vision of the shots with the unfolding of those very moments.

Best of all, you get world class craftsmanship for reasonable rates. I shoot all over Westchester, Dutchess, Rockland, Orange Counties in NY & Connecticut ...New Jersey too!

You will receive personal, one-on-one service with the Image Maker.

Photography & Videography Professionals.

Contact me today! the Image Maker: (914) 319-4664 email: imgmker@aol.com

• User2417266 2+ years ago
    Paul was wonderful at our wedding at the Renaissance Westchester Hotel. He was professional and flexible. He got all the shots we wanted as well as tons of great candid shots. He was able to take charge and get things done while simultaneously making all guests feel comfortable. He was always where he needed to be, but not in any way intrusive. As soon as he appeared and starting doing his thing, I completely relaxed and knew we were in good hands. The photos we received are exactly what we wanted.
    Gladys Married on 01/12/2013
    "Paul was an gifted Photographer, very easy to work with! My Photos come out AMAZING! I highly Recommend Him!!!
    Julie Event on: 09/15/2012
    Image Maker did a fantastic job shooting my event. Paul was discrete with taking pictures, yet managed to capture everything that was special and important. His pictures are beautiful, and in reviewing them, just when I thought I had seen the best shot possible, the next one in the pile was even better.
    Image Maker was great to work with. Extremely flexible and professional, as well as a fantastic value.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ethan Allen Hotel Ethan Allen Hotel Hotel Weddings

Newly Engaged? Check out The Image Maker! You will be sure to receive beautiful photographs for life long memories of your beautiful day! We highly recommend them!

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist Wedding Musicians

It's so important to record you special day in photographs! A seasoned professional, Paul Cunningham of The Image Maker Photography, has over 20 years experience and can bring you beautiful, creative photos at reasonable rates.

Mount Kisco Event Center Mount Kisco Event Center Banquet Halls

We love having Paul at our facility! He is always on top of his game wheather it's a wedding or a Sweet 16. He knows how to capture every moment from start to finish. He goes above and beyond what is expected and that is what makes so good at what he does.

5 Circuit Rd. New Rochelle, NY, 10805
9143194664

By Appointment only.
Location of (the Image Maker:)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding