The Ideal Day Planners

Miami, FL View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

The Ideal Day Planners is a professional wedding planner located in Miami, Florida. We specialize in day-of coordination services for the couple who has done most of the planning themselves but needs a little extra help on their special day. Our goal is to make sure everything goes smoothly so you can simply enjoy every moment.

While our expertise is in day-of coordination, The Ideal Day Planners also offers partial planning options. Let us help you keep track of everything that needs to be done before the big day with services like timelines and to-do lists.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melissa Married on 02/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michelle and Jackie were extremely professional, knowledable, and organized. I could not have imagined my wedding day without them! They were responsive and listened to our ideas while giving us suggestions on what would work best. I trusted them completely and could not be happier with how smoothly our wedding went ! Michelle and Jackie allowed us to enjoy every minute without having to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Ideal Planners ! Thank you so much! ??

The Ideal Day Planners's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa. It was a pleasure working with you! We wish you all the best. xo, Michelle & Jackie
    Patricia Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jackie and Michelle were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very professional and always handled any "curve balls" with a calm, mellow attitude which is so very comforting!! They always listened to what my requests were, always helped with suggestions if I needed any, and were very organized. Hire The ideal day planners!!!

The Ideal Day Planners's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Patty. We truly enjoyed working with you and helping you plan your dream wedding. We wish you all the best!
    xo, Michelle & Jackie
    Cristina Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jackie was THE best vendor we had at our wedding. Jackie was extremely organized, detail-oriented, and very calm in the face of pressure. From the beginning, Jackie was so valuable in providing us a list of recommended vendors that fit our budget, and was always responsive to any questions we had. We live in New York but were planning our wedding in Miami, which could easily be stressful. With Jackie’s help, it turned out to be a lovely experience that worked seamlessly well. On the day of the wedding, Jackie handled everything and we were able to enjoy ourselves. No matter what setback we had (problems with the microphone, problems with the florist), Jackie handled them calmly and with aplomb--to the point that I'm sure there were setbacks I still don't know about! I was never stressed. She was kind and friendly with my family and made sure everything ran to schedule. If only Jackie could be my life planner as well! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone—and, in fact, I have! My cousin will be working with Jackie for her upcoming wedding in January. Thank you, Ideal Day Planners! You made our wedding perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Ideal Day Planners 1
Exclusive

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Curtiss Mansion Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

I would definitely recommend The Ideal Day to any engaged couple visiting our venue. Michelle took great care not just with the Bride but the entire family. Service was very personal. I was impressed! Curtiss Mansion

YC STEAKHOUSE CATERING YC STEAKHOUSE CATERING Wedding Caterers

Everything runs smooth and stress free with The Ideal Day Planners team working hard for the big day! It was great working with a team so organized and professional.

2946 SW 90 Avenue Miami, FL, 33165
786-252-2165
Location of (The Ideal Day Planners)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding