1860 Lockhart Gulch Dr, Scotts Valley, CA 95066 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co.

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. is a wedding cake company located in Scott Valley, California. They work with couples in and around the local area, including Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and San Jose. As a professional dessert caterer for wedding events since 2010, they specialize in cakes, custom and mini desserts, and dessert buffets. The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. aims to create the best dessert possible to satisfy each couple's needs. They redefine events' sweet courses with their creation of small-bite desserts in both small and large quantities, always using fresh fruits and local ingredients when available.

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. offers a variety of dessert selections for couples, including cakes, cake pops, cupcakes, groom's cakes, cookies, pastries, and dessert buffets. They can cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and nut-free. Their wedding dessert services include:

• Consultations

1566575112197551013938378189250823137601142n
balis wedding5
8469e5b97ccdf9cf qqq
cake and other pastries

14 Reviews for The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co.

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 1
The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 2
The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 3

Kassandra · Married on 06/08/2019

Great to work with and great desserts!

We used The Hot Pink Box for our Christmas Party and it was fantastic. We chose a variety of desserts to have a little something for everyone and they matched our party theme for the decor. They were delicious! Highly recommend for any occasion because they will work with you and recommend the sweets of the season. Their Caramel Nut Tarts and Ginger Molasses Cookies are highly recommended to try as well as the Berries'N Cream. Again, what we got was all great. Give them a try!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 4
    The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 5
    The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 6

Leslie · Married on 11/02/2018

The Hot Pink Box

My wedding was a few months ago. I had some good vendors, but Brand-di was by far, my favorite!! She was so easy to work with. I am a big dessert person I wanted fabulous desserts, and a lot of them. I had tastings with five other bakers before finding The Hot Pink Box. They set up the dessert bar so beautifully and labeld everything. It was a gorgeous presentation. She got everything right. Our guests raved about all the desserts. They even looked great in the photographs. I ordered a ton of extras and got some cute to go boxes. Everyone went home with some. I can't wait until my next party to use Brand-di again. She was amazing!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • I

Ingrid V · Married on 02/02/2018

Quick Response & Yummy Cupcakes

We contacted The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. to cater cupcakes for our wedding reception party. Our guests loved the cupcakes (there were none left by the end of the party). We were really pleased with how fast we received a response from them. I would definitely hire this vendor again for my next event.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Award

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. Pricing

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. Price Rates

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands