The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. Reviews

14 | Scotts Valley, CA

14 Reviews for The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co.

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 1
The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 2
The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 3

Kassandra · Married on 06/08/2019

Great to work with and great desserts!

We used The Hot Pink Box for our Christmas Party and it was fantastic. We chose a variety of desserts to have a little something for everyone and they matched our party theme for the decor. They were delicious! Highly recommend for any occasion because they will work with you and recommend the sweets of the season. Their Caramel Nut Tarts and Ginger Molasses Cookies are highly recommended to try as well as the Berries'N Cream. Again, what we got was all great. Give them a try!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 4
    The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 5
    The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. 6

Leslie · Married on 11/02/2018

The Hot Pink Box

My wedding was a few months ago. I had some good vendors, but Brand-di was by far, my favorite!! She was so easy to work with. I am a big dessert person I wanted fabulous desserts, and a lot of them. I had tastings with five other bakers before finding The Hot Pink Box. They set up the dessert bar so beautifully and labeld everything. It was a gorgeous presentation. She got everything right. Our guests raved about all the desserts. They even looked great in the photographs. I ordered a ton of extras and got some cute to go boxes. Everyone went home with some. I can't wait until my next party to use Brand-di again. She was amazing!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • I

Ingrid V · Married on 02/02/2018

Quick Response & Yummy Cupcakes

We contacted The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. to cater cupcakes for our wedding reception party. Our guests loved the cupcakes (there were none left by the end of the party). We were really pleased with how fast we received a response from them. I would definitely hire this vendor again for my next event.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Mary · Married on 07/02/2017

Branddi produced a last-minute birthday cake for my daughter's 40th birthday that was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I called her just a day or two earlier from Oklahoma and even though she was booked solid, she was still able to make a cake to surprise my daughter with on her birthday. Strawberry Cake was huge and thickly iced with elaborately colored flowers . Inside was a rich thick layer cake filled with luscious frosting and strawberries. Working with Branddi was a joy and I highly recommend The Hot Pink Box Dessert Company! THANK YOU BRANDDI!! You made our day!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Augusta · Married on 06/24/2017

The cake tasted delicious. Everyone enjoyed it! The cake was just what i had in mind. Thank you very much Hot Pink Box.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2017

Branddi is extremely friendly and knowledgeable! I have used her 3 times this year for different events and she has come through every time. I typically have themed events and she always comes up with tasty ideas for mini desserts. I would highly recommend her and her yummy desserts!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Shawnte · Married on 04/22/2017

I ordered a dessert table for a wedding from The Hot Pink Box and was amazed. Not only did the desserts taste amazing, but the display was beautiful. It was a focal point for the reception for sure. I have since used them for anything I can think of, birthday parties and even parties for work. I highly recommend The Hot Pink Box. They are not only professional, but their desserts are to die for!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Silvia · Married on 01/07/2017

I ordered 72 dessert shooters & 24 mini fruit tarts for a 1st birthday party's dessert bar. The delivery was on time and the presentation was excellent, it matched the theme of the party perfectly.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Christine · Married on 10/15/2016

Brandii's professionalism and quality was superb! The cake pops and cupcakes were fabulous for our wedding! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Monica · Married on 05/22/2016

We have used Branddi for my sister's 18th birthday debut/cotillion, my wedding and all the little events in between. She is prompt, friendly and professional! Her treats are delicious and always beautifully presented. :) You can't go wrong with The Hot Pink Box!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Branddi is amazing. She was so responsive - and proactive! - which was hard to come by with other vendors. People raved about our dessert bar, and the mini pies were delish!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Anna · Married on 02/03/2013

THPB came to the rescue. After my other caker maker bailed. Branddi did a beautiful job on creating a wedding cake to fit my wedding theme, colors and budget. I ended up with a small cake for the cake cutting ceremony and then THPB made wonderful cupcakes for the guest to have. It was delightful. I would highly recommend using THPB for your wedding and I hear she makes a great dessert bar too. I'm so glad my event planner (Simply Events) recommended Branddi. Everyone raved about those cupcakes..we want more:)

Sent on 03/18/2013

Paramita · Married on 06/25/2017

I have Branddi (The Hot Pink Box) as my official desert company for all of my daughter's birthdays since her first birthday. She will be 5 years old this September and who else would make her birthday sweeter than ever, Branddi and her HOT pink box ofcourse. Branddi has been always listened and understood my dessert needs be it from simple 1st birthday mashable cake to dessert buffets to beautiful Cinderella princess cakes. She has always been on time for deliveries and always throwed in extras. She finishes all her cakes and desserts to perfection and also gives her own ideas to make it look prettier. Her cake pops and vanilla bean panacotta is to die for. I love u Branddi and you will always be my go to person for all my dessert needs whenever i need it. I have referred you to many of my friends as well. Keep up the great work and wish you all the very best.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Julie · Married on 11/06/2016

I have ordered from The Hot Pink Box more than once. First time was for a birthday party and second time was for an Eagle Scout Promotion ceremony.
    I love all the desserts; especially the tiramisu shots and choc moose shots. The mini cupcakes were a total hit. The mini cupcakes are within the same price range as most vendors. The mini desserts (i.e. tiramisu shots, choc moose shots, banana parfait) are a bit pricey.
    She is super accommodating and goes above and beyond to make sure the cupcake designs meet my expectation and within my theme; hence, I keep coming back despite the price.

Sent on 06/22/2017