11 Reviews for The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co.

11 The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. Reviews

The cake tasted delicious. Everyone enjoyed it! The cake was just what i had in mind. Thank you very much Hot Pink Box.

Profile Picture Augusta, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Branddi is extremely friendly and knowledgeable! I have used her 3 times this year for different events and she has come through every time. I typically have themed events and she always comes up with tasty ideas for mini desserts. I would highly recommend her and her yummy desserts!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I ordered a dessert table for a wedding from The Hot Pink Box and was amazed. Not only did the desserts taste amazing, but the display was beautiful. It was a focal point for the reception for sure. I have since used them for anything I can think of, birthday parties and even parties for work. I highly recommend The Hot Pink Box. They are not only professional, but their desserts are to die for!

Profile Picture Shawnte, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered 72 dessert shooters & 24 mini fruit tarts for a 1st birthday party's dessert bar. The delivery was on time and the presentation was excellent, it matched the theme of the party perfectly.

Profile Picture Silvia, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brandii's professionalism and quality was superb! The cake pops and cupcakes were fabulous for our wedding! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have used Branddi for my sister's 18th birthday debut/cotillion, my wedding and all the little events in between. She is prompt, friendly and professional! Her treats are delicious and always beautifully presented. :) You can't go wrong with The Hot Pink Box!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Branddi is amazing. She was so responsive - and proactive! - which was hard to come by with other vendors. People raved about our dessert bar, and the mini pies were delish!

Profile Picture User3347012, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

THPB came to the rescue. After my other caker maker bailed. Branddi did a beautiful job on creating a wedding cake to fit my wedding theme, colors and budget. I ended up with a small cake for the cake cutting ceremony and then THPB made wonderful cupcakes for the guest to have. It was delightful. I would highly recommend using THPB for your wedding and I hear she makes a great dessert bar too. I'm so glad my event planner (Simply Events) recommended Branddi. Everyone raved about those cupcakes..we want more:)

Profile Picture Anna, 2/3/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have Branddi (The Hot Pink Box) as my official desert company for all of my daughter's birthdays since her first birthday. She will be 5 years old this September and who else would make her birthday sweeter than ever, Branddi and her HOT pink box ofcourse. Branddi has been always listened and understood my dessert needs be it from simple 1st birthday mashable cake to dessert buffets to beautiful Cinderella princess cakes. She has always been on time for deliveries and always throwed in extras. She finishes all her cakes and desserts to perfection and also gives her own ideas to make it look prettier. Her cake pops and vanilla bean panacotta is to die for. I love u Branddi and you will always be my go to person for all my dessert needs whenever i need it. I have referred you to many of my friends as well. Keep up the great work and wish you all the very best.

Profile Picture Paramita, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have ordered from The Hot Pink Box more than once. First time was for a birthday party and second time was for an Eagle Scout Promotion ceremony.
I love all the desserts; especially the tiramisu shots and choc moose shots. The mini cupcakes were a total hit. The mini cupcakes are within the same price range as most vendors. The mini desserts (i.e. tiramisu shots, choc moose shots, banana parfait) are a bit pricey.
She is super accommodating and goes above and beyond to make sure the cupcake designs meet my expectation and within my theme; hence, I keep coming back despite the price.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/6/16, 1 Review