The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. Reviews

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co.

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co.

Scotts Valley, CA
5.0 out of 5 rating, 29 Reviews
View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Diana
    Diana L. Married on 09/30/2022

Amazing Wedding Dessert Buffet

Branddi is a dream to work with! I first met with her for a tasting and everything was delicious. We discussed different options for my wedding dessert buffet and she had great suggestions based on my preferences. I love that she uses dark chocolate! I was unfortunately one of the brides that had to postpone my wedding since it was originally set for September 2020. Branddi was very accommodating while I ended up postponing twice. She was really sweet and empathetic which I really appreciated as each of those decisions was really difficult.

I am not really a creative person so when Branddi asked how I wanted the set-up to look, I gave her some vague ideas and she totally nailed it! I was so impressed with how the display ended up looking exactly like how I wanted it even though I couldn’t describe it too well. She was extremely thoughtful in boxing up one of each of the desserts for me & the groom as we did not have a chance to enjoy them during the wedding. The guests raved about the desserts as well as the (dark chocolate) cutting cake, and I still think about the matcha cheesecake to this day. I actually ordered extra batches of the desserts for the guests to take home, but there were barely any left to take home at the end of the night. I could not recommend Branddi highly enough!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire if you like delicious desserts!

The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co catered our dessert bar for our September 2022 wedding and we had a great experience! Everything was delicious and we had rave reviews. Some even said our Burnt Almond wedding cake was the best wedding cake they'd ever had. Fairly last minute, Brand-di even was able to provide an allergen-friendly chocolate mousse for a few guests who weren't able to try the other desserts. 10/10!

Please note that the photos are courtesy of Lynn Lewis Photography
    Stephanie T. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious cake and fabulous service

Brand di and the Hot Pink Box provided our daughters wedding cake. We felt so lucky. The cake tasted delightful and was beautiful. Brandi provided an initial tasting and helped with all decorating details and delivery. We couldn’t ask for better value.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Tricia T. Married on 09/24/2022

Best Desserts Ever!

These desserts are not only delicious but the presentation was absolutely gorgeous. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how good these desserts were. We chose a buffet-style dessert table and they provided us with a number of different choices to include and they were all amazing! I will use them for all of my events!
  • Des
    Des T. Married on 09/18/2022

Perfect Deserts and Wedding Cake

Brand-di was the perfect choice, she helped us with the choice of cake and desserts with a tasting session and on the big day everything was beautifully presented and delicious and went down a storm with our guests. Having individual desserts gives a lot of flexibility and does away with the need for yet more plates and cutlery.I highly recommend the Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. Desmond ( FOB).
    Lina Married on 09/09/2022

Love everything about it

Great desserts and set up! Super easy and convenient. My guests loved it!
  • Mandy
    Mandy W. Married on 09/08/2022

Best baked goods ever

We were recommended to The Hot Pink Box from someone who was also got married in the Felton area, and boy was it a great recommendation. With Brand-di, we created a dessert bar of our dreams. We had her amazing brownies, mini cheesecakes, a whole cheesecake, cookies, mini key lime pies, and lemon bars. Did about 90% of our desserts get eaten? Yup! All our guests raved about the flavors and variety. Brand-di not only made the delicious goodies, she always was very easy to work with. She responded quickly to every email and was available to answer any of our questions. Unfortunately with COVID, we could not do a formal dessert tasting, but we were still able to sample some desserts with a box she curated with her popular desserts. We would absolutely recommend The Hot Pink Box for any of your dessert needs.
    Margot A. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious desserts + beautifully decorated!

We had a great experience working with this vendor for our dessert buffet at Montalvo Arts Center in Saratoga! I thought their prices were reasonable and there was a wide variety of dessert options and decor styles to choose from. The setup ended up being stunning and many of our guests commented on how beautiful and appetizing everything looked. They also thoughtfully packed a separate box of desserts for us at the end of the night as well. I would definitely recommend working with them!
    Jeff M. Married on 09/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great organization and best dessert choice!

We hired Brand-di to cater the dessert buffet and cake for our wedding. Brand-di was very organized, and managed to schedule a tasting with us and our families at short notice. Brand-di was always prompt in responding to emails and updating us. We picked out our menu and a three tier cake which everyone loved!
    Brandi-di interacted with our wedding planner to coordinate the delivery, and on the day arrived early and set up a very attractive table full of all the treats.
    We couldn't recommend The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. more highly!
  • Marcella
    Marcella S. Married on 03/20/2022

Excellent! Amazing! Wow!

You cannot go wrong with Brand-di! She does amazing work and she is so kind, friendly, and professional! She is such a great resource and an even more amazing creator. She has such a wide variety of desserts you won't be able to land on just one! My husband and I chose to do a mini desserts buffet for our wedding, and my only regret is that everything was gone before we even knew it had arrived! It was a good thing we had tried some of it at the tasting but I wish someone would have stashed away a couple of desserts for us. Needless to say, it was a huge hit!
    Milan P. Married on 08/14/2021

The Best Delicious Desert Assortment

I have worked with Branddi and her team for two occasions now and they are awesome. The deserts are delicious, the displays are beautiful and they are wonderful to work with!! Everyone at my daughters wedding loved the display and the variety of deserts. Most important they said they were delicious!!. I highly recommend Branddi and The Hot Pink Box!!!
    Lee D. Married on 07/02/2021

Highly recommend!

Amazing experience with Brand-di and the Hot Pink Box! Her desserts were delicious and beautifully presented, and she also took care of plating before the ceremony and packing up after. On top of everything, she is a lovely person - she made the dessert part of my daughter's wedding worry-free!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, fun dessert buffet!

Our guests enjoyed all of the gorgeous dessert bites and the table was gorgeous! Thank you so much for the fun alternative to a traditional cake.
    Linda M. Married on 09/05/2020

Most beautiful day

The most beautiful display which made me feel like a princess. My guess were all impress with the display of the tiny cakes and pies and cookies. Thank you for making our day beautiful.
    Lidia Married on 06/20/2020

Best desserts ever

Branddi was amazing! We had a dessert table and semi-naked wedding cake. It was perfect! Lot's of delicious desserts and the set up was exactly what I was hoping for. She set it up and came back to package left overs and took her displays home. She was on time, and very great with communication. A++++ service!!! Taste A++++ as well. We tasted so many different desserts and hers were the absolute BEST!!!
    Kassandra Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great to work with and great desserts!

We used The Hot Pink Box for our Christmas Party and it was fantastic. We chose a variety of desserts to have a little something for everyone and they matched our party theme for the decor. They were delicious! Highly recommend for any occasion because they will work with you and recommend the sweets of the season. Their Caramel Nut Tarts and Ginger Molasses Cookies are highly recommended to try as well as the Berries'N Cream. Again, what we got was all great. Give them a try!
    Leslie Married on 11/02/2018

The Hot Pink Box

My wedding was a few months ago. I had some good vendors, but Brand-di was by far, my favorite!! She was so easy to work with. I am a big dessert person I wanted fabulous desserts, and a lot of them. I had tastings with five other bakers before finding The Hot Pink Box. They set up the dessert bar so beautifully and labeld everything. It was a gorgeous presentation. She got everything right. Our guests raved about all the desserts. They even looked great in the photographs. I ordered a ton of extras and got some cute to go boxes. Everyone went home with some. I can't wait until my next party to use Brand-di again. She was amazing!!
  • I
    Ingrid Married on 02/02/2018

Quick Response & Yummy Cupcakes

We contacted The Hot Pink Box Dessert Co. to cater cupcakes for our wedding reception party. Our guests loved the cupcakes (there were none left by the end of the party). We were really pleased with how fast we received a response from them. I would definitely hire this vendor again for my next event.
    Mary Married on 07/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Branddi produced a last-minute birthday cake for my daughter's 40th birthday that was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I called her just a day or two earlier from Oklahoma and even though she was booked solid, she was still able to make a cake to surprise my daughter with on her birthday. Strawberry Cake was huge and thickly iced with elaborately colored flowers . Inside was a rich thick layer cake filled with luscious frosting and strawberries. Working with Branddi was a joy and I highly recommend The Hot Pink Box Dessert Company! THANK YOU BRANDDI!! You made our day!
    Augusta Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The cake tasted delicious. Everyone enjoyed it! The cake was just what i had in mind. Thank you very much Hot Pink Box.
    Kelly Married on 06/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Branddi is extremely friendly and knowledgeable! I have used her 3 times this year for different events and she has come through every time. I typically have themed events and she always comes up with tasty ideas for mini desserts. I would highly recommend her and her yummy desserts!
    Shawnte Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ordered a dessert table for a wedding from The Hot Pink Box and was amazed. Not only did the desserts taste amazing, but the display was beautiful. It was a focal point for the reception for sure. I have since used them for anything I can think of, birthday parties and even parties for work. I highly recommend The Hot Pink Box. They are not only professional, but their desserts are to die for!
    Silvia Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ordered 72 dessert shooters & 24 mini fruit tarts for a 1st birthday party's dessert bar. The delivery was on time and the presentation was excellent, it matched the theme of the party perfectly.
    Christine Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brandii's professionalism and quality was superb! The cake pops and cupcakes were fabulous for our wedding! Thank you!!
    Monica Married on 05/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We have used Branddi for my sister's 18th birthday debut/cotillion, my wedding and all the little events in between. She is prompt, friendly and professional! Her treats are delicious and always beautifully presented. :) You can't go wrong with The Hot Pink Box!
illustration stars