The Great Dane Baking Co

Los Alamitos, CA View map

Angelica Married on 07/25/2019

Yummy in my tummy

Let me start off by saying that I got married two days ago and I am sitting here eating my cake and it's as fresh as the wedding day. Great Dane made it so much fun to go in and taste all of the cakes and made it incredibly easy on my bride and I. All we did was go in, taste, pick, and had it delivered! I was blessed that my venue, Skylinks Golf Course in Long Beach, came with cake included and that Great Dane was one of their choices. I tasted another cake later that day and let's just say my stomach was not happy at all. The icing on top? They make you another cake on your year anniversary! So I get to be selfish and eat all of the leftover cake from my special day! Thank you, everybody, at Great Dane, I will definitely be recommending your services.
  • Annie
    Annie T. Married on 06/22/2019

Blue Velvet Wedding Cake

Love my wedding cake and had fun during my cake tasting session. There were so many options to choose for the cake but when I saw they had Blue Velvet, I made my entire wedding cake out of it. 4-tier cake but each tier had a different cream filling. They also provide a free 1 year wedding anniversary cake (single tier). I look forward to having Blue Velvet again. So happy that we chose Great Dane Baking Co. for our wedding cake.
  • F
    Frank Married on 11/03/2017
    The Great Dane Baking Co provides outstanding service and beautiful wedding cake for us. The wedding cake was arrived on time in my wedding at El Dorado Golf Course. The taste of wedding cake is also delicious. The wedding cake was big enough to provided to everyone. Excellent job to The Great Dane Baking Co.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cody & Michael
    25 photos · 02/19/2017

Los Alamitos, 90720
Location of (The Great Dane Baking Co)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding