The Girl Tyler

Suffolk, VA View map
$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

Welcome! The Girl Tyler is a family owned company comprised of a girl named Tyler, her husband Martin and his brother Graham. Tyler started the whole thing with her love of visual storytelling - from design to photography. Then her filmmaking, tech-savvy husband joined in to help with photography and offer video. Lastly, Graham was brought on board to round out the team fresh out of college with a degree in filmmaking and serious skills in audio design. We've been working together full-time for 7 years and counting!

We offer photography and cinema skills to anyone, anywhere! We want to document all the feels and the funnies — the true spirit behind the couple!

Spending our days behind the camera is our joy, creating images or films of anything from weddings to commercials to the every day. We live to photograph real moments, love in all forms and adventures big and small. Most importantly, we believe in family and the power of capturing that connection is truly our heart.

There's nothing like being with two people in love. We'll hop a train, take a plane, and go anywhere all because two people fell in love! Are you in love? Let's Talk!

xoxo - Tyler (she/her)

P.S. We also offer Elopement Collections - just ask!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Moriah-Jonelle
    Moriah-Jonelle B. Married on 02/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

TYLER is absolutely amazing!!! We booked with her for our engagement/family shoot and for our wedding. We had many last minute changes and she listened to them and worked her magic!!! She made us comfortable while in front of the camera and we can't thank her enough for the work that she'd done. Her passion and love for photography and life radiates through her personality and work. There's no need to second guess whether or not to book with Tyler- she's the absolute best!

The Girl Tyler's reply:

Oh Moriah, beyond grateful for your kind words and so glad to call you not only a client, but dear friend! Being part of your wedding celebration was incredibly special and I love having your family in front of my camera any chance I get! HUGS!!!
    Angelique Married on 10/17/2015
    The Girl Tyler and her team are AMAZING! I already got the video back, and it's so great. She captured such amazing moments from pre-ceremony to the dance floor at night. I would definitely recommend her to everyone (and she also does photography!!). So easy to work with and so personable. I did not feel like someone was following me around with a camera, at all!
  • F
    Felicity Married on 10/10/2015
    I am so happy I chose Tyler Adams to make my wedding invitations for me - they were gorgeous! Tyler couldn't have been more professional or helpful during the nine months I worked with her. She always responded promptly, and kept me well-informed of progress on the various pieces. Thanks to Tyler's hard work, every detail of my invitations - from the beautiful custom map to the clever bar signage - was absolutely perfect!

The Girl Tyler's reply:

Thank you so much for such a glowing review Felicity! Truly appreciated! It was such a pleasure to work with you every step of the way on your custom wedding stationery. Congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alex & Sabra
    27 photos · 04/23/2017

Michelle Amarillo Event Planning Michelle Amarillo Event Planning Wedding Planners

I love working with The Girl Tyler! Not only is their crew so fun and easy to work with but their work is absolutely perfection! Their work truly captures the most precious moments during a wedding day. I always recommend them to my clients because I know they never disappoint and the investment of great photography/videography is priceless!

Lieb Photographic LLC Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I had the privilege of watching these incredible pros film a promo for Bobbypins and Blush and was simply blown away by their work. Do not miss an opportunity to book with The Girl Tyler!

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

The Girl Tyler + team are such a great trio to work with! Between changes to the timeline and not-so-perfect weather, Tyler, Martin, and Graham had zero complaints and came ready with suggestions and ideas to best suit our clients' needs. I would highly recommend The Girl Tyler for photography, videography, and stationery - they're just that damn good!

505 Inlet Place Suffolk, VA, 23435
Location of (The Girl Tyler)

The Girl Tyler frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Girl Tyler include in the starting price?

The Girl Tyler includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Girl Tyler include in their most popular wedding package?

The Girl Tyler includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Girl Tyler offer?

The Girl Tyler offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Girl Tyler offer?

The Girl Tyler offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video

What photography materials does The Girl Tyler offer for wedding events?

The Girl Tyler offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend The Girl Tyler and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Girl Tyler is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding