The Flower Story

Irvine, CA View map

$3,000 Typical Price

The Flower Story is a florist in Irvine, California that serves the Orange County area. Raluca Aron Marza is an experienced floral designer who creates floral arrangements that are rich with color and aesthetic appeal. The artistic floral décor items will make your wedding event truly memorable and reflective of your vision. Enjoy quality flowers and service with the talent of The Flower Story.

Products Offered
Quality service and fresh and exuberant floral décor are offered by this florist, along with event design, setup, cleanup, delivery and other services. The floral tapestry for your wedding event can include the following floral arrangements by Raluca Aron Marza of The Flower Story:

• Aisle décor
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$120.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Molly
    Molly Married on 05/25/2019

We love The Flower Story! Beautiful arrangements and easy to work with

I absolutely loved working with Raluca and her team. I was having trouble really articulating what I wanted for the flowers for my wedding - so I sent Raluca a bunch of images with combos of things I liked/didn't and explained my ideal colors. A few days later she sent me back an amazing proposal and it was better than anything I imagined. She really understood my vision and then made it even better with her suggestions. My venue was a little plain so flowers were a very important part of my decorations and her arrangements really transformed the whole space.

For our outdoor ceremony, she created a beautiful asymmetrical flower arch and she lined the aisle with gorgeous floor arrangements. She also had pedals all sprinkled down the aisle. The space looked beautiful and all 200 guests were seated and then the unthinkable happened, it started to rain. It only rained for about 45min total that day but that happened to be right when our ceremony was so the whole wedding had to move inside. Raluca and her team somehow transformed my dance floor into a make-shift aisle in less than 15 minutes. She had created a beautiful flower wall to go behind our sweetheart table so she turned that into our aisle backdrop and added the outdoor arrangements around it at various heights. She sprinkled more flower pedals down the aisle and while of course it wasn't my original vision of an outdoor wedding, she was able to still make it an amazing plan b. Her team acted so quickly and worked so hard to turn that around for us and we appreciated it so much.

For our table arrangements she made me three different kinds to add some depth to the space and it really transformed the venue. There was also a Juliet balcony above the sweetheart table that she draped with greenery and flowers and it really added to the space. Raluca was so professional and responsive through the whole process and I would highly recommend her and her team!
    Bianca Married on 10/27/2018

I had an amazing experience with the flower story! She went above and beyond and made my day so so beautiful!!!

Definitely would recommend going with The Flower Story. She made my vision happen! It was over the top and beautiful!
    Tory M. Married on 10/07/2018

My beautiful wedding

When we first met with Raluca we had no idea what we were looking for as far as flowers. She patiently showed us different pictures until we narrowed down what we liked. As we got closer to the wedding, we made several changes and she was very flexible. The flowers exceeded our expectations. We let our guests take the center piece arrangements after the reception and they were snatched up quickly.
    They were gorgeous! The bouquet and boutonnière were also perfect. I would highly recommend this company.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

JenEvents JenEvents Wedding Planners

No words can describe the beauty The Flower Story creates with flowers. I have had the honor of working with her on a styled shoot and the flowers were beautiful beyond belief. She takes your vision and makes it a reality.

OANA FOTO OANA FOTO Wedding Photographers

Beautiful designs every time. As a photographer, I've seen bouquets wilt and die half way through the event, but their beautiful designs last throughout the whole day and look so fresh every time. And did I mention GORGEOUS, breathtaking arrangements?! We've worked together on multiple events and am always blown away with their work.

21 Burlingame Irvine, CA, 92602
Location of (The Flower Story)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding