693 Vernon Ave, Glencoe, IL 60022 Map · Phone number

• Countryside Flower Shop

2 Reviews for The Flower Shop in Glencoe

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/16/2017

Brooke and team is incredibly talented. They make the most beautiful arrangements. I would never hire anyone else!! They are also so flexible and easy to work with. We LOVE them.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Anya · Married on 07/09/2016

The flowers for our wedding were amazing! Brooke met with me a few times to ensure that I got exactly what flowers I wanted. We also emailed back and forth many times trying to narrow down the exact look I was looking for, and the end result was absolutely perfect. My bouquet -and my bridesmaids'- were lovely and the floral arrangements on the tables were stunning. She made sure to include the flowers I wanted and to add in others that looked beautiful. We found out later that because she had extra flowers from her order, she made those into additional arrangements.
    Brooke was amazing throughout the preparations and asked me multiple times if there was anything that I needed. She went above and beyond my, and my family's expectations. She even suggested a change in the linens the day of the wedding because she saw that the top linen was wrinkled. This resulted in a beautiful look.
    We were so happy with our choice of using The Flower Shop for our wedding...and now I can't imagine my house without fresh flowers in it at all times. :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

• Something Borrowed Wedding Rentals

This flower shop is a gem! The owner, Brooke, is very creative with her floral designs. Her attention to detail is flawless and her arrangements are a beautiful mix of color, texture and style. I highly recommend Brooke and The Flower Shop in Glencoe for any of your floral needs!

• 693 Vernon Ave Glencoe, 60022 See on map
    Location of (The Flower Shop in Glencoe)