The Flower Cart of Pendleton

105 W State St, Pendleton, IN 46064 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Cart of Pendleton

The floral designers at The Flower Cart are committed to creating special flowers arrangements to suit your specific needs. We also have a broad assortment of plants and gift baskets for every occasion. Each of our bouquets is professionally arranged and hand delivered. We are one of the most trusted florists in Pendleton and our staff works hard to ensure every arrangement that goes out the door is the best it can be. Our customers are our first priority whether you are purchasing flowers for local delivery or for delivery across the country. We are a member of Teleflora.

Follow The Flower Cart of Pendleton on

• Blue Blossom Rentals
  • Dawn’s Special Memories Wedding Flowers
  • Bokay Florist

3 Reviews for The Flower Cart of Pendleton

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

We had a bad experience working with a florist for our centerpieces, so we decided to try out the Flower Cart for our bouquets and ceremony flowers. From the first moment of contact, I felt that the staff really cared about creating a unique and special event resume for us. They really listened to what we wanted, took time to sit and go through pictures and books with us to understand what we liked and didn't like. On the day of the wedding, when the bouquets arrived to our photo location, I nearly broke down in tears when I saw the bouquets. They were so beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. I can't imagine someone doing a better job. I had so many compliments on our flowers and they lasted beautifully during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/01/2015

kimberly · Married on 09/16/2011

This was the only florist I went to that actually helped me decide on my bouquet. I had no idea what flowers I wanted and she showed me different things and didnt try to push things I did not like. they are fexible. I added an extra bouquet to my package the day before the wedding and it was just as beautiful as the rest.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Rachelle · Married on 06/20/2009

All the tuxes and decorations/rentals for the wedding were perfect. They can help you find anything you need, even if you're not sure what you want for your wedding. The staff are very friendly, and keep in touch to make sure that everything is exactly how you want it. They are also one of the cheapest places in town that offer great quality.

Sent on 07/21/2009

• 105 W State St Pendleton, 46064 See on map
    7657782047 (Phone number)
    8004478805 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Location of (The Flower Cart of Pendleton)