Noblesville, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About Bella Sorella Floral Design

Bella Sorella Floral Design is a full-service florist located in Noblesville, Indiana. Andrea Carroll, owner and florist, pours her talent and heart into creating gorgeous arrangements that combine flowers and foliage for every aspect of your wedding. Andrea and her team pride themselves on creating unique floral designs with both rare and common flowers for every couple’s taste. At Bella Sorella Floral Design, you can have confidence that your wedding flowers will be breathtaking for your big day.

Finding a florist isn’t always an easy task, especially when you have a specific style already in mind for your wedding, but Andrea Carroll will certainly give you what you are looking for. From traditional to rustic to vintage, she will use her impressive artistic skills to create the exact look you have in mind. Arrangements can be provided for aisle and alter decor, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and table arrangements, and flower petals are also available. Other services provided by Bella Sorella Floral Design include:

• Consultations

digitalritzcharles 57 51 923140

22 Reviews for Bella Sorella Floral Design

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Andrea will make your vision come to life!

I found Andrea through a friend I went to college with. I remember looking through her wedding photos and telling myself that I needed to reach out to whoever her florist was! Followed her on instagram and if it's possible, everything she posted kept getting better and better. When I finally got engaged, I reached out to her and loved my conversation with her. She is so sweet and very talented at what she does. I felt like I was all over the place with my vision and requests but she brought it all to life and it was better than I ever could have imagined. She was a dream to work with. Andrea helped tweak little things to work with our budget, she suggested pieces I never would have thought of, and her and her husband even moved our arch outside after our ceremony so that our photographer could capture the beauty of it! One memory I will never forget was the morning of the wedding when she dropped off my bouquet. She put it in front of me and I cried because it was so beautiful. It was seriously better than anything I visioned in my head. I requested many bold colors and she mixed them all perfectly. We had so many compliments on the florals at our wedding which made me so happy because the floral details were very important to me during the planning process. If you decide to hire Andrea, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Summer · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot express how much I adore Andrea & her beautiful work! Our flowers brought me to tears when I first saw them, everything was simply perfect. Beyond this she is the sweetest woman & so easy to work with. I had no vision when I met with her & felt terrible/under prepared. Within hours of our meeting she sent a proposal with photos/suggestions. Not only was she quick but she knew exactly what I wanted even before I did. I highly recommend her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Summer! Now you're going to make ME cry!! Thank you so much!! I really, really enjoyed doing your flowers. I haven't had that much fun with color in a long time!! :) Congratulations on your new marriage!! I wish nothing but the best for you and Kyle! xo

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter’s flowers were absolutely stunning!
    Andrea created the most beautiful flowers for the reception. When I walked in the reception and saw the flowers (and candles we requested)
    it took my breath away. My daughter’s bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what we wanted. Andrea is amazingly talented!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Kathy- Thank you so much! You are the sweetest! I loved working with you and Corey both! I hope you're enjoying some of these flowers at home now! :)

Bella Sorella Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Altar Decor
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Corsages
    Flower Petals

• Ashley Wittmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been following the work of Andrea and her team for a while now, but meeting her in person this past weekend was a real treat. Not only is she professional and friendly, but she's diligent and very talented. The wedding I photographed, she had constructed a suspended backdrop, greenery garlands, centerpieces, bouquet, the perfect sized boutonnieres -- all with expertise. I would (and already have) recommended Bella Sorella to my brides and friends. Definitely worth a hire!

• Noblesville Noblesville, Indiana, 46060 See on map
    317.371.9342 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Sorella Floral Design)