Noblesville, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About Bella Sorella Floral Design

Bella Sorella Floral Design is a full-service florist located in Noblesville, Indiana. Andrea Carroll, owner and florist, pours her talent and heart into creating gorgeous arrangements that combine flowers and foliage for every aspect of your wedding. Andrea and her team pride themselves on creating unique floral designs with both rare and common flowers for every couple’s taste. At Bella Sorella Floral Design, you can have confidence that your wedding flowers will be breathtaking for your big day.

Finding a florist isn’t always an easy task, especially when you have a specific style already in mind for your wedding, but Andrea Carroll will certainly give you what you are looking for. From traditional to rustic to vintage, she will use her impressive artistic skills to create the exact look you have in mind. Arrangements can be provided for aisle and alter decor, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and table arrangements, and flower petals are also available. Other services provided by Bella Sorella Floral Design include:

• Consultations

Bella Sorella Floral Design 5
Bella Sorella Floral Design 6
Bella Sorella Floral Design 7

Summer · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot express how much I adore Andrea & her beautiful work! Our flowers brought me to tears when I first saw them, everything was simply perfect. Beyond this she is the sweetest woman & so easy to work with. I had no vision when I met with her & felt terrible/under prepared. Within hours of our meeting she sent a proposal with photos/suggestions. Not only was she quick but she knew exactly what I wanted even before I did. I highly recommend her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 8
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 9

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Summer! Now you're going to make ME cry!! Thank you so much!! I really, really enjoyed doing your flowers. I haven't had that much fun with color in a long time!! :) Congratulations on your new marriage!! I wish nothing but the best for you and Kyle! xo

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter’s flowers were absolutely stunning!
    Andrea created the most beautiful flowers for the reception. When I walked in the reception and saw the flowers (and candles we requested)
    it took my breath away. My daughter’s bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what we wanted. Andrea is amazingly talented!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 14
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 15
    Bella Sorella Floral Design 16

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Kathy- Thank you so much! You are the sweetest! I loved working with you and Corey both! I hope you're enjoying some of these flowers at home now! :)

Katelyn · Married on 05/25/2018

Andrea was amazing to work with! She made all my dreams come true. The flowers were absolutely stunning. She was very nice to work with and very cooperative when I needed to change numbers or design elements! She put everything together so well. She really listened to what I wanted, and nailed it on the day of! She also made me a beautiful flower crown for my engagement pictures! I will be getting florals in the future from her! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Bella Sorella Floral Design's reply:

Katie, you know I absolutely adored working with you and doing your flowers! I'm so glad you were so happy with how everything turned out! I already miss you! ;) HAPPY MARRIAGE!!

Bella Sorella Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Ashley Wittmer Photography
    Ashley Wittmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been following the work of Andrea and her team for a while now, but meeting her in person this past weekend was a real treat. Not only is she professional and friendly, but she's diligent and very talented. The wedding I photographed, she had constructed a suspended backdrop, greenery garlands, centerpieces, bouquet, the perfect sized boutonnieres -- all with expertise. I would (and already have) recommended Bella Sorella to my brides and friends. Definitely worth a hire!

• Noblesville Noblesville, Indiana, 46060 See on map